LE Serves Warrant on Family Home #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Still holding firm to the Kidnapping here. I am just taking in the information bit by bit and trying to make a tapestry of it.

Right now, I am completely convinced someone took that baby. Today's video and walk through made me feel even better about it.

Yep, I noticed that too! Here's the parent's room. No doors on the closets:

6igoT.jpg

Here's a shot of the foreground in the parent's room. A basket with clothes still on the hangers thrown on top:

KHJSb.jpg

Not sure if this was done during the search, or if she was in the middle of laundry. Laying clothes on hangers down like that, to me it means they were moved out of the way quickly. YMMV on that though.

Sometimes an attic is in the main bedroom closets. Could be that LE and CSI needed better access to it so they took the doors off? Just a thought.

Just saying as our attic is in our main bedroom closet.

Or....maybe she told them about the trip and gave them the receipt with the time-stamp on it so they could get the video. Just a thought. Who really knows what is going on here? I am totally perplexed....one day I think the child was kidnapped and the next I'm just not sure. :fence:

My hope is that she was abducted -- only because that's the only way she is still alive. I'm just not sure who had the moxie to walk into a house, turn all the lights on, steal the phones, and walk away with Lisa.

It reminds me so much of the Kyron Hormon case. All I could think was, if the abductors are getting that bold, then kids aren't even safe in their schools anymore. Utterly terrifying.

I believe In Da Middle mentioned that this house was in a sorry state of repair when JI purchased it. Perhaps he has been trying to upgrade things in the house one step at a time and the bedroom has just not been completed?

Can anyone tell me what that box is on the stove top? Please don't tell me that box-o-wine is still sitting there waiting for it's photo op. :doh:

345249l.png

Sometimes an attic is in the main bedroom closets. Could be that LE and CSI needed better access to it so they took the doors off? Just a thought.

Just saying as our attic is in our main bedroom closet.

The molding around the bedroom door is also missing.

We've also seen how often DB has changed details and her version of times and events. You expect a lawyer to admit her client lied? I thought that LE made it pretty clear that they found a receipt for the wine and then they retrieved the security video. No mention that DB had told them anything at all about her purchase of wine.

JMO
Just because they didn't mention that she told them doesn't mean that she didn't. She very well could have told them about going to the store and told them where to "find" the receipt in the house. They would then be expected to follow up on it. Like they did.

An interesting thought I just had about bringing the roll of carpet out to the front of the house to unroll.......wasn't there lots of room back by the shed to roll it out there? Was it for the camera's??

Maybe they unrolled it to see if Lisa was inside.

It would not be the first time a murdered person was found rolled up in a carpet.

I'm sure that KC investigators have seen just about everything in their careers.

We heard from the media it was aggressive. The court dockets are short and sweet. Most 'aggressive' child custody battles I have looked up are miles and miles of dockets. Just not seeing aggressive but I don't know either side of the story, just docket history. There just didn't seem to be any fight in her as she didn't even go to court.

It cost my grandson $40,000 in legal fees to get permanent custody of his daughter from the girl's mother, to whom he was never married.

She prolonged the whole affair--she could, because she had free representation from Legal Aid.

IMO, it'll be a big blow for the use of cadaver dogs period. I'd be willing to bet it all that more than one dog hit there. The FBI certainly has the resources to have a second dog on hand to confirm a positive hit, right? Especially, in a high profile case with a missing baby.

If this hit turns out to be that old, that leaves a lot of questions about how useful dogs like that are in a search.

If anyone died in that house in the past 50 years, investigators already know by now.

(That is, if they have Technical Analyst Penelope Garcia working for them.)

I believe In Da Middle mentioned that this house was in a sorry state of repair when JI purchased it. Perhaps he has been trying to upgrade things in the house one step at a time and the bedroom has just not been completed?

Can anyone tell me what that box is on the stove top? Please don't tell me that box-o-wine is still sitting there waiting for it's photo op. :doh:

Hmmmm...

veVji.jpg
GJnmW.png
L0bJQ.jpg

It cost my grandson $40,000 in legal fees to get permanent custody of his daughter from the girl's mother, to whom he was never married.

She prolonged the whole affair--she could, because she had free representation from Legal Aid.

My ex spent close to $60,000 to get custody. And the baby's mother was voluntarily checked into rehab during the battle! It isn't easy, and usually an uphill battle for men to get custody.

We spent 10's of thousands, almost went into bankruptcy and had to let the suit go because we couldn't afford to continue. Just an aside.

345249l.png

Oh yes it is! Interesting....

I haven't seen the video or pictures that are being shown right now. It was my son's birthday today so I missed most of discussion today and skipped to end. I couldn't find on gma's website for whatever reason. Would someone mind linking for me? TIA

So true :) I also have two teen stepkids that come over on the weekends, I have two dogs, two parrots, a hamster and a mouse.

I actually find that many times it's the dogs and parrots that make more of a mess than the kids. LOL

BBM-:floorlaugh: Hahhaaa I misread your post the first time and thought it said parents
simply because it's what I was thinking. My kids come home and bring the grandkids and the parents leave as big a mess as the babies.

It looks like something that has a picture of a baby on it, not wine. JMO

Look on the left side of the box on the counter. There is a black spigot on the side. Just like this box:

4398753356_ce375d3230.jpg
GJnmW.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop