LE Serves Warrant on Family Home #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm sure you are! So are my elders! ;) My best friend keeps a spotless home, an exceptional friend, but she's OCD! She will tell you she uses cleaning to work through frustration.

I mean in suspicious situations such as these when one is investigating "family life". A 25 year old "kid" who can't seem to tell the truth. A history of poor decision making skill. Especially, her very immature selfish, attitude (No sign of remorse =Non-Healthy Narcissism?) not only about the "adult time", but in light of neglecting her responsibility of taking care of her children during this time; lack of involvement etc.. etc... Quite the indignant attitude.

Some believe that no decorating in certain areas of the home mean problems in the room that may represent. IMVHO

With respect to Lisa's room, certain camera angles can be decieving. There are framed foot print and handprint on the wall, which you often can't see in the cameras, 2 angel plaques, and something else on the wall, but I can't recall what it is specifically at the moment.

Someone here also commented awhile back about the total lack of toys in Lisa's room. Oh Noes!!! Turns out, most of her toys seem to be stored in the computer room, where she likely played.

I'm just trying to point out that, especially with moving cameras, it's hard to get a full idea of what is or isn't in a room.

JMO

It is likely not the original box from that night. Joe the lawyer said his client is not an alcoholic, she likes to drink wine at night.

Joe needs to do some reading about alcoholics. Alcoholics don't only drink during the day. :banghead: Although I bet they do drink 5-10 glasses of wine at a time.

imo

On a different note, a practically spotless house, and the one things that is highly out of place and certainly not put in it's place is the wine box? No, Mr. Defense Attorney, your client is not an alcoholic...Alcoholics go to meetings Har, har, har. Sorry, but it strikes me very, very odd. Makes me wonder if maybe she really did make up the story about how much she had to drink that night. Sometimes it's about what you don't see, but sometimes, it's about what you do, and I think this case is one of the latter.

On a different note, a practically spotless house, and the one things that is highly out of place and certainly not put in it's place is the wine box? No, Mr. Defense Attorney, your client is not an alcoholic...Alcoholics go to meetings Har, har, har. Sorry, but it strikes me very, very odd. Makes me wonder if maybe she really did make up the story about how much she had to drink that night. Sometimes it's about what you don't see, but sometimes, it's about what you do, and I think this case is one of the latter.

I agree. My first instinct if I were her attorney would be to hide that big box-o-wine inside the oven. Interesting that they chose to highlight it by keeping it right out in the center of the shot.

Shoot my kids didn't even have room until they were over a year old. I never had a nursery and I have five kids. I grew up with nothing on my walls until I was 11 or 12 and bought my own stuff. I didn't have very many things on my walls anywhere until recently. I spent my money on the kids, taking them camping and letting them do sports, swim lessons ect, not on the walls. I was lucky to be able to feed them and keep shoes on them and I know my parents were the same way. I only have one at home now and my hubby makes good money so I can splurge a little but I am still not a 'vogue' kinda girl.

I agree. My first instinct if I were her attorney would be to hide that big box-o-wine inside the oven. Interesting that they chose to highlight it by keeping it right out in the center of the shot.

Not much point since we all saw her buy it and she admitted drinking it. Actually maybe they want it out if they are going for the drunk defense...jmo

---------------------------Is this a PLYWOOD FLOOR? If so, is that of evidentiary significance? ----------------------

from post by Mountain_Kat;7272188]
Yep, no door frame. And also no tack strip along the carpet edge to hold it down. Notice she's lifting it up and her hand is underneath the carpeting.
Zjyrz.jpg

=====================================================

Did I miss discussn re PLYWOOD floor, or am I misinterp'ing photo?
If rm in pix w. carpet is parents' bedroom, then is person standing in hall?

Appears to me, in photo, floor where person is standing is PLYWOOD,
an underlayment, not a "finish flooring" like hardwood, or vinyl flooring w. woodgrain look, or other Pergo like flooring.

MOO, looks as if carpet was removed---
---by LE, tho it was said carpet was not listed in return of S/Wrrnt?
---or by JI, as remodel project before Baby Lisa disappeared? Or after?

Maybe someone else has better resolution of pix.

With respect to Lisa's room, certain camera angles can be decieving. There are framed foot print and handprint on the wall, which you often can't see in the cameras, 2 angel plaques, and something else on the wall, but I can't recall what it is specifically at the moment.

Someone here also commented awhile back about the total lack of toys in Lisa's room. Oh Noes!!! Turns out, most of her toys seem to be stored in the computer room, where she likely played.

I'm just trying to point out that, especially with moving cameras, it's hard to get a full idea of what is or isn't in a room.

JMO

Yes, I did see those things. However, I don't see much of anything? It is very antiseptic. I actually had seen in the first footage a picture of baby Lisa on a shelf. It was one of the reasons I initially let down my guard to her story. She seemed dressed well in her pictures and healthy. Absolutely appeared to be doted over. Such great pictures too! I didn't see these on the walls at home... then I wondered who took them and where they were..Did Mom take these?

I also thought that things were tidy... but gut instinct, knowing what three boys can do to a home...especially when Mom has admitted to not watching them (or cannot account for 9-10 hours of her life) It is amazing this house is SO tidy. Not to mention; bare. Of course, there's been discussion of a history of dysfunctional family relationships in Bradley's past, apparently, Deborah lost her mother at an early age, amongst other things... So lack of role modeling comes into play too.

Young mothers don't often have the funds to load up on toys. However, young mothers than can afford to purchase wine (enough to have adult time 3-4 times a week) instead raise flags. Especially, on an electricians salary. (IF he's been working very long. Many in KC have been looking for work)

I just find it interesting so,

I had asked if they had been doing remodeling recently, or even just recently moved into this home. The home simply looks sterile. You are correct. It could very well be the "angle" of footage I'm seeing.

Refrigerator does not boast artwork. (can't really tell what is on it)
Bedroom is completely bare walls (not sure if something taken down for picture sharing etc.. or by LE)
Living areas have only small versions of pictures, yet they are in arrangements. (can't tell if they are personal or generic)

It's a bit to "picture perfect" without being picture perfect. ;) Not sure if I can explain this. Just observing.

Having absolutely no decoration in your bedroom is VERY strange to me. IMVHO.

Why do that? It goes along with the "Mom is honest" story she's peddling! :idea:

;)

It cost my grandson $40,000 in legal fees to get permanent custody of his daughter from the girl's mother, to whom he was never married.

She prolonged the whole affair--she could, because she had free representation from Legal Aid.

it took me 10 years and over 70,000 to get a divorce, though i agreed to waive many rights in an effort to get it over with. i thought that would end it. wrong. i now know that until every last one of my kids is 18, in spite of the fact that i have sole legal and physical custody, i will never be finished paying with both time and money for an ex who insists on using the court system as means of revenge.

personally, i have ZERO doubt that the number and complexity of filings that actually make it to court says little to nothing about the full story.

That box-o-wine certainly appears staged, does it not?

But then, there are several other things in this case that also appear staged, IMO, not the least of which is the computer room window screen, the lights, the unlocked front door...

That box-o-wine certainly appears staged, does it not?

But then, there are several other things in this case that also appear staged, IMO, not the least of which is the computer room window screen, the lights, the unlocked front door...

Or they've incapable of comprehending that appearances do matter.

JMO

i understand where it comes from, but just don't agree that the presence or lack of art/photos/decorative stuff on the walls or around a house says much about the people in it anymore. maybe in times past, but no more. we are a different kind of society.

these days, pictures are often on a memory stick and never printed at all. this is a matter of economics for some. who is to say those people don't often view those photos?

in my own home, i had some work done at one point and i kept meaning to rehang pics and the like, but before i knew it a year and a half had gone flying by and i had simply spent too much time actually raising my kids to worry about making sure i had an acceptable number of decorations hanging in their room.

we judge the wrong things in this country, far too often, seems to me. jmo...

I live alone, my bedroom is upstairs. No one sees it. I moved in 2 1/2 years ago and have yet to put up anything on the bedroom walls. The pictures are stacked, ready to go but I haven't done it yet. I used to have alot of "stuff" but have started to get rid of it. Kind of morbid, but I'm getting older and don't want my kids to have to spend alot of time going through everything.

Plus, with kids, less is the best. Less to clean. As far as toys go, when mine were little, they were kept in the rooms we used the most i.e. living room, dining room, etc. They didn't want to play in their rooms as they wanted to be near us. When they got to be teenagers, that was a different story!

I guess I'm saying that if things are neat and sterile, that is much better then some other homes we have heard about. Which is the worse evil?

As far as the box being opened, I'm sure LE opened it to see how much wine was left.

Those are two really good observations.

We are also assuming that DB was the one who kept the house the way she wanted. We don't know if Jeremy insisted she do it that way, or if they just both liked a clean house, etc. I find myself allergic to people's houses where they have a dozen dried flower arrangements up on walls. The last rental I moved into, I had to take down or put away a dozen items of the landlord's because it was all just clutter to us.

Or they've incapable of comprehending that appearances do matter.

JMO

I have no doubt that one of their attorneys has informed them of the importance of appearances - hence, the "I was drunk, possibly blacked-out" story that was peddled during the week-end preceding the Grand Jury being presented with the media interview footage (interviews which contain the various timeline discrepancies and the various accounts of what happened when, etc).

I can't even tell if it's a man. But I can tell that the shirt and pants are both white.

I thought the motorcycle rider said the man with the baby was wearing a white t-shirt and jeans. :waitasec:

I still can't get the video to work? Help

Well if that's what it is, how on earth could LE have left it there? It appears to be something that might play into this case in a big way. :waitasec:

Definitely a photo op. That box of wine is front and center for the cameras, for a reason. LB's drunkenness is going to be a big part of the defense, if and when this goes to trial.

Well, now I've heard it all. I guess it was the PI on camera. He said, "Human decomposition can be a toe nail." The dog could have smelled a toe nail.

Ok, people be sure to pick up your toe nails so if your spouse goes missing you don't go to jail because he flipped his toe nail on the floor.

:floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back