LE Serves Warrant on Family Home #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I haven't seen the video or pictures that are being shown right now. It was my son's birthday today so I missed most of discussion today and skipped to end. I couldn't find on gma's website for whatever reason. Would someone mind linking for me? TIA

It's at the end of the "mystery man" video here...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/baby-lisa-irwin-surveillance-footage-mystery-man/story?id=14795844

You have to let it load for a minute and the picture of Lisa at the door will skip to the video.

HTH

It appears to be the 3L franzia... Good eye! Does anyone realize how much 5 glasses of wine really is? It's a bottle and a glass. It's a lot of wine. I drink wine frequently because I love the taste and am interested in wine making etc. But let me just tell you... The last time I drank a bottle of wine to myself, well... It was an unfortunate blackout. Drinking that much is not normal. :blushing: anyways, if DB drank that much that night, she would have been obviously drunk to LE at 4am and still buzzing and COMPLETELY hung over the next morning if not getting sick all night. I'm not buying her drinking that much. I knowmwe've discussed this, but the fact that the box still exists means they probably didn't finish it off.

Look on the left side of the box on the counter. There is a black spigot on the side. Just like this box:

4398753356_ce375d3230.jpg
GJnmW.png

Ok that picture on the left is hysterical. Where did you get that?:crazy:

Well if that's what it is, how on earth could LE have left it there? It appears to be something that might play into this case in a big way. :waitasec:

Well, the woman who gave birth to me makes the same claim. That my dad was ruthless and manipulating. But, uh, she was off getting high and also never showed up for court or visitation. It was her way of making herself feel better about choosing addiction over her kids.

Well if that's what it is, how on earth could LE have left it there? It appears to be something that might play into this case in a big way. :waitasec:

It is likely not the original box from that night. Joe the lawyer said his client is not an alcoholic, she likes to drink wine at night.

It appears to be the 3L franzia... Good eye! Does anyone realize how much 5 glasses of wine really is? It's a bottle and a glass. It's a lot of wine. I drink wine frequently because I love the taste and am interested in wine making etc. But let me just tell you... The last time I drank a bottle of wine to myself, well... It was an unfortunate blackout. Drinking that much is not normal. :blushing: anyways, if DB drank that much that night, she would have been obviously drunk to LE at 4am and still buzzing and COMPLETELY hung over the next morning if not getting sick all night. I'm not buying her drinking that much. I knowmwe've discussed this, but the fact that the box still exists means they probably didn't finish it off.

We get 5-6 per bottle. We don't like our cups filled to the brim though.

It all depends on the cups involved.

Probably nothing, but while looking at the videos something that I found interesting were the pictures on the wall. In the living spaces I noticed "family" pictures and decoration (minimal), yet Lisa's room and the bedroom the walls are bare. I only caught one little angel in Lisa's room? Were they remodeling, or something more "psychological"?

Spotless houses + no real personalization = problems for me.
Spotless houses are always suspect of some disorder - IMVHO. (Silly as it may seem, it's never steered me wrong! )

Probably nothing, but while looking at the videos something that I found interesting were the pictures on the wall. In the living spaces I noticed "family" pictures and decoration (minimal), yet Lisa's room and the bedroom the walls are bare. I only caught one little angel in Lisa's room? Were they remodeling, or something more "psychological"?

Spotless houses are always suspect of some disorder - IMVHO. (Silly as it may seem, it's never steered me wrong! )

Hubby and I practise the philosophy of simple living. There are no nic knacks or otherwise un-functional decor in our home. One-built in bookcase with family momento's and pics in the livingroom. That's it. I'm also an uber neat freak.

I assure you...Hubby and I are normal, responsible, well adjusted people. ;)

It is likely not the original box from that night. Joe the lawyer said his client is not an alcoholic, she likes to drink wine at night.

Yeah and my ex was "not" an alcoholic either because he "only" drank beer after 5:00 (every night after 5:00 until he fell into bed).

Hubby and I practise the philosophy of simple living. There are no nic knacks or otherwise un-functional decor in our home. One-built in bookcase with family momento's and pics in the livingroom. That's it. I'm also an uber neat freak.

I assure you...Hubby and I are normal, responsible, well adjusted people. ;)

I'm sure you are! So are my elders! ;) My best friend keeps a spotless home, an exceptional friend, but she's OCD! She will tell you she uses cleaning to work through frustration.

I mean in suspicious situations such as these when one is investigating "family life". A 25 year old "kid" who can't seem to tell the truth. A history of poor decision making skill. Especially, her very immature selfish, attitude (No sign of remorse =Non-Healthy Narcissism?) not only about the "adult time", but in light of neglecting her responsibility of taking care of her children during this time; lack of involvement etc.. etc... Quite the indignant attitude.

Some believe that no decorating in certain areas of the home mean problems in the room that may represent. IMVHO

I guess the definition of an alcoholic is if "alcohol makes one's life unmanageable".

Did the atty show us both sides of the bed in the walk-through? I remember seeing the one side, near the door, but not the other - I guess that would be the closet side?

Ok that picture on the left is hysterical. Where did you get that?:crazy:

Lol! I know right? Google images rocks! ETA - I should have said it was a pic from my back yard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did the atty show us both sides of the bed in the walk-through? I remember seeing the one side, near the door, but not the other - I guess that would be the closet side?
I am not sure where I saw it if it was linked or local broadcast but it did show the entire floor in the room. Nothing was amiss except possibly some trim and closet doors that may or may not have been there before.

I'm sure you are! So are my elders! ;) My best friend keeps a spotless home, an exceptional friend, but she's OCD! She will tell you she uses cleaning to work through frustration.

I mean in suspicious situations such as these when one is investigating "family life". A 25 year old "kid" who can't seem to tell the truth. A history of poor decision making skill. Especially, her very immature selfish, attitude (No sign of remorse =Non-Healthy Narcissism?) not only about the "adult time", but in light of neglecting her responsibility of taking care of her children during this time; lack of involvement etc.. etc... Quite the indignant attitude.

Some believe that no decorating in certain areas of the home mean problems in the room that may represent. IMVHO

I see what you are saying, but I think sometimes there can be perfectly innocent reasons. I want to redecorate my son's room. There's not a ton of stuff up on the walls, just a mirror and a little canvas print that he adores, and his dressers are functional because they have to be and the room is small. I've wanted to take down the wallpaper/paint/redecorate since we moved in, but my husband is still in school and we just can't afford it. I mean, I guess we could if we did that instead of buying him books (he really enjoys books) or toys, or paying his preschool tuition, but we have to prioritize. It makes me sad to think that someone my judge my love for my little boy based on how I've decorated his room, because he is a very beloved child, though his walls may be sparse.

BBM LE could've taken some things off the walls? I'm not sure, just thought of that. :waitasec: Another thought, maybe she was waiting for when Lisa was older to really do up her room. We were kinda broke when I was pregnant with my first, so she didn't have very much on the walls.

There are also framed baby foot/hand prints in Lisa's room. (via this video: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/lisa-irwin-inside-home-14695353)

Once again, although I do believe that something was and is wrong in the family, I can't take the lack of decoration to mean much. My older kids room has a picture of a wolf over my oldest son's bed (he says it makes him feel safe), nothing over my younger son's bed, as he prefers to stare out the window at night, and only a plaque with my daughter's name over her bed. there are a couple of Disney prints on the walls, but mainly we have worked more on letting them pick out their own things, and they prefer their favorite characters to be on their sheets and blankets as opposed to the walls. The baby is still in our room, and although he has his own corner of the bedroom, there is little on the walls, just a puppy picture on one wall and a few small cheap cutouts of xoo animals over his playpen.

Main reason being that we are broke. If the kids really wanted to spice up the walls, we would likely do that for them, but it just isn't their interest right now. Maybe when they are older. That may have been what they were waiting to do with Lisa. That way they wouldn't redo her room in pink polka dots, only to have her make a change at 2 or 3 and decide that she wants Barney or camo. Not going all out on the decorating doesn't make anyone a bad parent, and I don't find it to be a marker of that here. I do think that Lisa was loved, just maybe not as much as she should have been, or she was loved conditionally and after other things in one or both of the parents lives. JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MandyLynn1109
Back