LE slowly losing anyone else?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
But what if they end up finding Caylee alive and healthy? (WHAT IF lol) What will this say about LE?

do you believe this is possible? and if you do can you help me and tell me what facts you use to come to this conclusion?

I can't help but wonder that if this were the Orlando police rather than the Orlando Sheriff dept, it would have gone a bit smoother.

Just curious - what makes you say this?

ETA: I don't think Casey is having the time of her life either right now. I think she is scared. I know I would be.

I bet every time theres a knock at the door or the phone rings she about pees her pants. I bet she's looking over her shoulder when she goes into her lawyers office and again on the way back out.

I think L.E. is just gathering evidence. Team Casey is spreading more lies and eventually when all of this comes down they'll be used against her. :)

I don't like Casey getting 30 hours a week with Baez. That is ridiculous with what she is charged with and an obvious way to get around home confinement..witness the heavy backpack every day. You don't need that kind of time for what she is charged with!

Get me my saucer of milk again, but maybe he is her new BF

My bad <slaps her hand>

:doh: :Banane53::Banane53:

But what if they end up finding Caylee alive and healthy? (WHAT IF lol) What will this say about LE?

First of all I would like to say I hope that is the case! But back to reality I doubt it. I do think LE has been following leads but they haven't turned up anything. If I thought I had seen Caylee then I would call LE not the Anthony's. I think the leads that CA keep talking about are just being said to mislead the public. JMO

I have a really big problem with her being able to go to the lawyers office everyday....that is not what home confinement is. :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

though I've been wondering what's so exciting at the attny's office. No place to bake brownies there. At home she has TV, a bed, a kitchen, etc. Anything she wants to do. I've had several attornies, and none of them had offices that were that exciting to hang out in. Cable TV in the waiting area and a can of free soda was the best I ever got.

Next thing you now the Sheriff will issue Cindy an apology!

Just heard.......

CNN PRIME NEWS on now:

Are going to discuss the new charges coming for Casey Anthony !

I am in Ohio and this is EST.

Anyone see anything on this???

I take encouragement from the fact that we have heard almost nothing from Casey's so-called friends. I think LE has told them to keep what they know to themselves so they can build a strong case against Casey. Look at what we know- dead body in the back of her car identified with Caylee's DNA. And lab tests still pending. By the time they get done with Miss Casey, her butt is going to be in prison.

I have complete faith in LE.
My cousin was murdered almost 20 years ago. There was only one suspect. The DNA technology back the was not as it is now. A key piece of evidence was thrown out by that state's Supreme Court because the search warrant was for something else. The case dragged on. After 11 long years the was convicted and is now serving out sentence.

Yeah they just rehashed all the news we are discussing here. GA assaulting someone, Casey doing the high five. They didn't talk about any new charges at all.

Anyone see anything on this???

I hope this sounds reassuring, which is what I mean, and not argumentative, but this is really not a long time for LE/the state to take in bringing more charges in a serious case like this. The Anthony family antics are hard to take, but a day is coming when Casey most likely won't be feeling like high-fiving anyone, unless her cell mate becomes her new BFF. Maybe she's overjoyed today that she soon might have something to put on her resume: convicted felon. Let's hope with her! Remember the smug and maddening Petersons, and think about where Scott is passing his time today.

As to leaks, I agree there haven't been so many, given the level of interest in this case. A lot of information came out because of media requests and a really liberal open records law in Florida. Other information was most likely given to the family and even the defendant in regard to the immunity offer, so it might as well be public. I think it's good LE is just working, and not trying the case in the media or telling more. It's a wonderful contrast to the Anthony behavior. Casey got herself a month of time passing between Caylee's disappearance and discovery of that. It isn't an easy case. But I think they'll make it.

Thanks for your words and your even tone. I agree. The pace of LE investigations is usually much slower than the media or sympathizers wish. This is a circumstantial case that has to be built bit by bit. I would actually have been surprised and worried if charges had been brought already.

I wish we could find another suspect out on bond for something or another who was allowed that much time with his or her attorney.

I'm sorry but I'm starting to think maybe there are too many forces at work against LE for them to overcome.

I might just have to take a break. Come back in a few to see if there's any news. I dunno, it's hard to follow all of this and think there is going to be somesort of justice.

I have complete faith in the OSCO - and I am sure they are doing everything they can to make this case. Even though the lack of information is maddening, I want them to do everything right so when it does come to trial - it is a slam dunk for the prosecution! I am sure they are as frustrated as everyone else that Casey is out on bail - but there isn't a thing they can do about that. Judge set bond, someone put up the money and she got out - while I hate the thought of her being out - it happened.

do you believe this is possible? and if you do can you help me and tell me what facts you use to come to this conclusion?

Are you angry at me? I feel like you're angry at me. lol Well, there are a lot of people on this forum who still think Caylee is alive. (i know i can just go comment on the "alive thread") But the fact that they havent found a body still gives me hope that she may still be alive. I feel like sometimes when investigators hit a dead end, they will look for nearly any possible evidence to find some sort of conclusion (which is exaxctly what they SHOULD be doing). But sometimes they may be wrong, thats all I am saying....one can only hope.

FBI would be involved if there was evidence of a kidnapping, the FBI deals with reality!

The FBI is involved and assisting in this case and has been. Although I no longer think it is just about the potential kidnapping allegation.

She should be scared. If she's found guilty of any one of the original charges (endangerment, negligence, etc), she'll be locked up in general pop, and it may not even matter that she's not been "convicted" of Caylee's murder. Her punishment in there will be worse than even she can possibly imagine no matter what the formal ruling at this point...

I was watching a 'prison' documentary today ... and the prisoners were talking about SP, he's there with them. Many of them would love to get their hands on him, and one said he would shove a pencil up his ... you know what, and break it off, if he had the chance. They call him 'pretty white boy'.

Soooo ... I can JUST imagine what CK will go through in there!

I have faith in LE. Remember the Peterson case . . . they waited over 3 months for Conner/Laci's bodies to surface before actually charging Scott.

You're right. There is no cause for celebration. This just shows no remorse...this sociopath has her brother believing it.

Unless Casey had amenesia there is no reason to believe her story.

Now, with the search called off, there is major cause for concern. The trial is in November. And still no CAYLEE...

No wonder people are outraged.:mad:

she is petrified, because the chickens are coming home to roost :furious:

her lawyer might know some things that she has told him and that LE is aware of BUT we are not aware of..
which will nail this case while at the same time NAIL her
LE doesnt have to tell the lawyer anything but even he knows more than we know..

this case will be solved - law enforcement has TONS of info that we are unaware of... TONS

she is disgusting and the people that are helping facilitate this travesty are just as egregious- im sure you can guess who i am referring to. :mad:

all of all the people in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD - one would hope that the grandparents would be the ones to help find the murderer of their grandaughter..... but i guess it proves once again why i dont like most people

give me a good thief anyday over a liar.......

liars are the worst :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jess9976
Back