LE slowly losing anyone else?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have complete faith in the OSCO - and I am sure they are doing everything they can to make this case. Even though the lack of information is maddening, I want them to do everything right so when it does come to trial - it is a slam dunk for the prosecution! I am sure they are as frustrated as everyone else that Casey is out on bail - but there isn't a thing they can do about that. Judge set bond, someone put up the money and she got out - while I hate the thought of her being out - it happened.

I agree, and I bolded the 2 biggest issues, imo. Trying to take the emotion out of the situation is necessary to support LE. Can you imagine living this crap for 80+ days 18 hours a day away from your fam, friends, really "living" it to watch the Frankensiblings high 5 each other on TV?

I am on "anger osmosis" like all of you, but that means we need to work harder to support OSCO. We supported them and cheered and chanted when my new favorite Starsky and Hutch ripped up GA precious turf- we can't have that kinda win every day and we have to take the good with the bad until this is over. You all know I can be outspoken about LE if I think they are "off".. That for me, is absolutely not the case here. WWYMD?

I am standing with OSCO and standing with Caylee.

she is petrified, because the chickens are coming home to roost :furious:

her lawyer might know some things that she has told him and that LE is aware of BUT we are not aware of..
which will nail this case while at the same time NAIL her
LE doesnt have to tell the lawyer anything but even he knows more than we know..

this case will be solved - law enforcement has TONS of info that we are unaware of... TONS

she is disgusting and the people that are helping facilitate this travesty are just as egregious- im sure you can guess who i am referring to. :mad:

all of all the people in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD - one would hope that the grandparents would be the ones to help find the murderer of their grandaughter..... but i guess it proves once again why i dont like most people

give me a good thief anyday over a liar.......

liars are the worst :furious:

True Dat Robotdog, True Dat

Don't lose faith in LE. They have nothing to do with the conditions of the bond and Casey visiting Baez for endless hours. This is solely determined by the regulations of the Corrections Division and court ( Florida Statutes too ) or whatever it's called.

The search was not called off. It was suspended until the waters receded. Many dry areas have been cleared. Horses, ATVS, mules etc.. were getting stuck in the mud especially when the water was very deep. This compromised any remains that might be in the water. Each team went to a specific location determined by tips and LE. LE was out in full force, I know I spent the entire weekend with them. If we had something major--CSI, the Dogs and SUVS with deputies came out. Some evidence was recovered related to other cases. If any evidence was recovered related to CA we weren't told. Many things are going on behind the scenes which the media is unaware of. LE is truly dedicated to this and the investigation is ongoing. We have not seen anything released for the entire month of August, interviews, results from items that were seized etc... The only things we've seen are directly related to the neglect charges, the obstruction charges, and now the fraud charges. She is facing 17 years on that alone. The trial isn't until November. Detective Melich told me personally that there is plenty of time. "We'll get her." And I truly believe that. I think over the next few days things are going to heat up considerably. Don't get upset yet--I know it's frustrating but it's not over. Casey is not a rocket scientist and she didn't pull this off-she'll get hers and it will cost her dearly.

I think that this smug attitude & arrogance displayed by KC & family on local news is only going to make the protesting 10x worse. People are furious at them. I wouldn't put it past someone to take her out before this ever goes to trial. Some people can't distinguish between what they want to do & what they will do. She NEEDS to be scared. If I were her, I would beg to be back in protective custody!

I gotta tell you all, the longer this drags on with no traces of Caylee's remains (I was SURE something would break today after yesterday's search was called off), and no murder charges against ANYONE, the more I begin to wonder how strong LE's case really is...and where is all the "fast and furious" info that was supposed to be coming down the wire?

Lee and Casey high-fived today. That's just...disgusting...whether or not Caylee is dead. Wow.

Yes, I am losing faith in Le, but more so over the preferential treatment Ms. Casey is getting. It is making me sick. The A's call police at any whim, they come out, they give tickets for honking. they allow her all week visits from 10 to 4 with her lawyer, they allow her on the net, this is not punishment.

LE asking the public to calm down is crazy. They created this by letting her butt out of jail on bond, w/o arresting her for murder. Put her butt back in jail, I can guarantee the protesters will leave.

I don't think I am losing faith in LE as much as I am in people in general. Granted I can not begin to understand what the A's are going through, but why is the entire family standing behind her the way they are? Whay are they so angry at the people who are tring to find Caylee? LE should arrest her and let it go to trial. There is no way she would not be convicted...IMO. I feel like they have way more evidence against KC than what they had on Peterson.

I gotta tell you all, the longer this drags on with no traces of Caylee's remains (I was SURE something would break today after yesterday's search was called off), and no murder charges against ANYONE, the more I begin to wonder how strong LE's case really is...and where is all the "fast and furious" info that was supposed to be coming down the wire?

Lee and Casey high-fived today. That's just...disgusting...whether or not Caylee is dead. Wow.

I will lose faith in LE if they charge her before they can prove she either commited 1st degree murder or there was an accident, and she just hid the body. In Florida, they only have 180 days from when they officially charge her with something to bring her to trial. The clock starts ticking immediately. She is not going anywhere because of the other charges. There is no hurry.
I know how it feels. Sometimes you have to chose between doing the right thing(waiting) or the easy thing(just charging her now to calm the community down). Just remember she is not going anywhere, and justice is coming.

Please don't give up hope. They are going to take their time and get it right. They don't want to rush to trial and get an "OJ" verdict. They have a VERY short time frame to go to trial once they charge her. Baez can force them to a "speedy" trial before they have EVERYTHING. They will check everything including the backgrounds of every investigator on the staff of every team working on every piece of evidence. They don't want there to be a shred of doubt in everyone's mind. As much as everyone (mostly) believes the A's read this site, I'm sure LE does too. With what has been linked so far, there are still doubters, why go to trial if you aren't guaranteed a conviction? They will make sure to wipe every trace of doubt from every non-Anthony mind.

I am not going to think that LE has let Caylee down. If anything, they are making sure she does get justice.
When she does, I am going to break down and cry big time.
Such a sweet little cutie pie. So much love in her heart. I would have loved another baby girl.

Thank you Gigi, you made me feel better. I hope Melich is right and that he can 'get her'. I am still waiting for this 'fast and furious' info that is suppose to be coming out (it was a tip from LE sources according to Fox News). So far it isn't so 'fast'. lol I wish Det. Melich could also get the rest of the family on something. They all seem unethical and like they have no morals of any kind.

Don't lose faith in LE. They have nothing to do with the conditions of the bond and Casey visiting Baez for endless hours. This is solely determined by the regulations of the Corrections Division and court ( Florida Statutes too ) or whatever it's called.

The search was not called off. It was suspended until the waters receded. Many dry areas have been cleared. Horses, ATVS, mules etc.. were getting stuck in the mud especially when the water was very deep. This compromised any remains that might be in the water. Each team went to a specific location determined by tips and LE. LE was out in full force, I know I spent the entire weekend with them. If we had something major--CSI, the Dogs and SUVS with deputies came out. Some evidence was recovered related to other cases. If any evidence was recovered related to CA we weren't told. Many things are going on behind the scenes which the media is unaware of. LE is truly dedicated to this and the investigation is ongoing. We have not seen anything released for the entire month of August, interviews, results from items that were seized etc... The only things we've seen are directly related to the neglect charges, the obstruction charges, and now the fraud charges. She is facing 17 years on that alone. The trial isn't until November. Detective Melich told me personally that there is plenty of time. "We'll get her." And I truly believe that. I think over the next few days things are going to heat up considerably. Don't get upset yet--I know it's frustrating but it's not over. Casey is not a rocket scientist and she didn't pull this off-she'll get hers and it will cost her dearly.

I agree, and I bolded the 2 biggest issues, imo. Trying to take the emotion out of the situation is necessary to support LE. Can you imagine living this crap for 80+ days 18 hours a day away from your fam, friends, really "living" it to watch the Frankensiblings high 5 each other on TV?

I am on "anger osmosis" like all of you, but that means we need to work harder to support OSCO. We supported them and cheered and chanted when my new favorite Starsky and Hutch ripped up GA precious turf- we can't have that kinda win every day and we have to take the good with the bad until this is over. You all know I can be outspoken about LE if I think they are "off".. That for me, is absolutely not the case here. WWYMD?

I am standing with OSCO and standing with Caylee.

INSTANT WINNER

these cops are not giving up. not even close :)

I have faith in LE and the FBI. I think they have plenty of evidence. Probably so much more than the public knows and are hoping to find a body so that they can confidently ask for the death penalty.

Gosh I hope so. She SO deserves the death penalty. Bet she'd shed a tear then.:furious:

The FBI is involved and assisting in this case and has been. Although I no longer think it is just about the potential kidnapping allegation.
Yes, though they've been quiet, the FBI is still involved.

Thank you Gigi, you made me feel better. I hope Melich is right and that he can 'get her'. I am still waiting for this 'fast and furious' info that is suppose to be coming out (it was a tip from LE sources according to Fox News). So far it isn't so 'fast'. lol I wish Det. Melich could also get the rest of the family on something. They all seem unethical and like they have no morals of any kind.
In the meantime, I'v been using this "break in the action" to read, and re-read. I can't really explain it, but I just think so much of what's happened with that family has been staged. I don't trust them for one minute...not an honest bone in their bodies. Maybe this may sound too simplistic, but they are not nice people. The whole lot of them.

Snipped>>> I wish Det. Melich could also get the rest of the family on something. They all seem unethical and like they have no morals of any kind.

Don't worry about that either. He will.:)

I am not going to think that LE has let Caylee down. If anything, they are making sure she does get justice.
When she does, I am going to break down and cry big time.
Such a sweet little cutie pie. So much love in her heart. I would have loved another baby girl.

I am not saying that LE has let Caylee down. I truly believe they are doing all they can do to find that baby. But, the way the A's are allowed to continue parading around town w/o a care in the world, is letting down the public, the community. I mean had it been any of us, where would our butts be right now? In jail. No internet.

Yes, though they've been quiet, the FBI is still involved.

They operate very differently and under different regulations and protocol than LE. That can and does get used to LE's advantage, I dont know why more LE does not call them in, especially when, which isnt the case here, but so many cases stall. Their asisstance would work wonders in the mens cases, for instance.

I don't like Casey getting 30 hours a week with Baez. That is ridiculous with what she is charged with and an obvious way to get around home confinement..witness the heavy backpack every day. You don't need that kind of time for what she is charged with!

Its thumbing their nose at the system. And blatantly.

And the only way this wont happen is if shes locked up..then they have to meet in the jail...which is where she belongs.

Her family is afraid of her...I knew that after listening to their phone calls from jail!

And if I were a taxpayer, I would be getting pretty sick of the Anthony's...trying to block TES and spending money on endless tshirts...donated money...trying to pick fights with protestors....like they have to be out to put up more tape?!

I don't know....I dont like the way they are controlling things at all.

I agree with you post. However, the part I bolded is the most interesting. I agree they are afraid of her. In my opinion, she knows all and is pivotal in this whole mess. Ever heard of a scapegoat?

My opinion, of course.

I am not saying that LE has let Caylee down. I truly believe they are doing all they can do to find that baby. But, the way the A's are allowed to continue parading around town w/o a care in the world, is letting down the public, the community. I mean had it been any of us, where would our butts be right now? In jail. No internet.

Sorry for the way I worded it Zoo, I tend to stink at expressing my thoughts lately. Even if the Anthony's ride off in the sunset, I believe LE has done their very best.

Don't lose faith in LE, they are all determined to get this, but more importantly get it right !! I know I have said it before, but my brother is a lieutenant on the neighboring LE agency here in Orlando and knows these guys on a very personal level. They train together, vacation together, hang together and are very good friends. These guys know what they are doing. We are all anxious for information and for closure, but until the time is right they MUST play it close to the vest. It is extremely irritating to see CA and her family behave the way they do, but trust me that smug is gonna get wiped right off their face. Sheriff Berry has breakfast every Sunday morning right up the street from my home and we run into him on a regular basis. He is a no nonsense man. If you heard his response to Cindy when she asked for an apology - "not gonna get one ... need information from her daughter ... pass that back to her" - he means business. We live in the land of the free, and proudly so, but sometimes that land of the free forces the law to walk a very tight rope. One mistake or one turn too early or one slip of the tongue can sometimes cost a lot. Trust me, when these guys go home at night and look their own little ones in the eyes, they want nothing more than to bring this to its right conclusion. They all know they are the first ones to bear the brunt when things don't seemingly go right, but they have big shoulders and will keep their nose to the grindstone until they know things are just where they need to be. So, let her sit a JB's office all day and play on the computer or let her give that big high five as high as she can. The truth will prevail on this one !!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back