LE slowly losing anyone else?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I do think the court is making a bad decision, going overboard protecting KC's right to attorney time. It sets a pretty bad example for the public, who are already outraged. I don't see why a firm, reasonable visitation schedule couldn't be established. JB already said point blank that she's spending all that time there just to get out of the house (he said that the last go-round and I can't provide a link, but I definitely read it in black and white).

KC has her rights protected by the Court, but the Court is bending over backwards for this woman who has shown no concern for her baby and I don't get it. Anyway, whatever, this case makes me sick.

I do think the court is making a bad decision, going overboard protecting KC's right to attorney time. It sets a pretty bad example for the public, who are already outraged. I don't see why a firm, reasonable visitation schedule couldn't be established. JB already said point blank that she's spending all that time there just to get out of the house (he said that the last go-round and I can't provide a link, but I definitely read it in black and white).

KC has her rights protected by the Court, but the Court is bending over backwards for this woman who has shown no concern for her baby and I don't get it. Anyway, whatever, this case makes me sick.

I agree, maybe since the search for their flesh and blood has been called off for God knows how long, these protesters could split and spend some time at the lawyer's office too. That is ridiculous. 6 hours a day with her lawyer, for what?

In my opinion, it's fine if they bend over backwards to protect her rights and allow her to do what her lawyer feels needs to be done. In the end, no one will be able to say her rights were violated because she has been given more than sufficient leeway. Give her enough rope. . .

LE has done dang good. You guys are just upset cause they aint release another batch of 400 page documents

I believe that LE hands are tied due to Floridas speedy trial rule. I feel they are just making sure they have their ducks in a row. Sure don't want to see another OJ.

LE in this case lost my respect and support 7-21-2008, for reasons that are purely my own.

Her attny probably requested those hours, in the hopes that he would be denied so that he could use that as part of the defense and it backfired. "oh they denied my client sufficent time to blah blah blah."

LE is doing their job, trust and believe. pretty soon the Anthony clan will be doing all their corresponding by inmate mail. I think the fiasco with the donation funds could be a fed case.

LE has done dang good. You guys are just upset cause they aint release another batch of 400 page documents

I agree with the LE statement. Sometimes we feel "let down" because we aren't hearing more information and it seems everyday is just dragging on. LE knows what they are doing and I back them 1,000x's over. We just have to be patient.

The only thing I did not agree with was George's gun found in the trunk. This did break her home confinement rules IMO regardless if she knew it was there.

I have absolut (ha suspicious minds....) faith that LE are on the ball. I think they are playing this game to try and get KC to talk. Of course, all us WS'ers don't believe she will, but here's the deal: They have tenfold plus more info than they are letting on. They let little snippets out to rise the public and get the Anthony's in a tizzy. They are laying low and trying to get as much evidence as they can for Nov. They have their shizzle together. I THINK they are trying to get as much as they can for the heaviest conviction they can get, if you know what I mean. They don't just want her in jail, they want her in jail for A LONG TIME, and maybe even death penalty if they can. I struggle with patience too, but I REALLY have faith in LE. There have been so many sneaky leaks out there that you know they have the upper hand.

i personally feel sorry for the lawyers wife ....we all know casey likes men ...am sure she is fit to be tided.....

I think the LE did all the car evidence and statements/interviews fine. But I have to say, I never heard anything of the police checking big areas, they are leaving it up to Equusearch. Unless we havent heard everything on other big searches besides Equusearch?
And sorry but I do not think they will ever fine Caylee, but I think they have enough evidence to charge her and get a conviction. It can be done w/out her body but it wont be easy.

le is not losing me.... I HAVE FAITH IN THEM (sorry for yelling...)

Yes, I am losing faith in Le, but more so over the preferential treatment Ms. Casey is getting. It is making me sick. The A's call police at any whim, they come out, they give tickets for honking. they allow her all week visits from 10 to 4 with her lawyer, they allow her on the net, this is not punishment.

LE asking the public to calm down is crazy. They created this by letting her butt out of jail on bond, w/o arresting her for murder. Put her butt back in jail, I can guarantee the protesters will leave.

I don't think we can blame LE for the 'preferential treatment' that Casey is receiving. Once she was bailed out of jail, she was no longer an inmate at the OC Corrections Facility. That was her constitutional right to be bailed out; as much as I would love to see her locked up.

Can you imagine if the A's called the police for whatever reason and they didn't respond? OMG we would never hear the end of that. Also, there are certain restrictions for protesting and noise violations in residential communities so if someone is breaking the law, then LE should ticket them - even if it was just honking the horn.

It is not LE that is authorizing Casey visits for some outrageous amount of hours to meet with her attorney - it was her Home Confinement Manager. Like someone else mentioned, if they didn't authorize it, the defense could use it later at trial. As far as her being on the internet, I don't think that it was stipulated in the Conditions of her Release that she couldn't be on the internet. Although, I agree it should be. She needs to be cut-off from the outside world.

LE is only doing their job. IMO, asking the public to calm down is good advice. Again, LE didn't 'let her out of jail'. She was bonded out.

LE is not going to lay everything they have on the table for everyone to see - there is a time and place for that. They have plenty of time (as Gigi said) to charge her with murder. Her trial for her current charges isn't until November. Once they charge her, they have 180 days to be ready - which isn't a long time. IMO, IF the defense doesn't think there is anything to worry about, Casey wouldn't be meeting with Baez for 30ish hours this week. Nor would she be refusing to meet with OCSO and the FBI to go over details of her daughters disappearance (I heard that again on the news today).

I stand behind LE 100% until they prove me wrong. We owe this to Caylee!!!!!!!!!

I agree with the LE statement. Sometimes we feel "let down" because we aren't hearing more information and it seems everyday is just dragging on. LE knows what they are doing and I back them 1,000x's over. We just have to be patient.

The only thing I did not agree with was George's gun found in the trunk. This did break her home confinement rules IMO regardless if she knew it was there.

You may be right, maybe I am placing blame in the wrong place. Maybe LE cannot control how much out time she gets while out on bond to sit with her lawyer, make brownies, search the net, etc., but they are protecting the A's, writing tickets for honking horns, rushing over every time the A's call cause somebody touched their precious grass. I wish they would stay away and send all their calls to another county police department.

She had to know her father, an ex-cop, WOULD have a gun somewhere in the house. DUUUUHHHHH. I bet she batted her eyes and gave that demure little smug smile she loves to give.

I don't think we can blame LE for the 'preferential treatment' that Casey is receiving. Once she was bailed out of jail, she was no longer an inmate at the OC Corrections Facility. That was her constitutional right to be bailed out; as much as I would love to see her locked up.

Can you imagine if the A's called the police for whatever reason and they didn't respond? OMG we would never hear the end of that. Also, there are certain restrictions for protesting and noise violations in residential communities so if someone is breaking the law, then LE should ticket them - even if it was just honking the horn.

It is not LE that is authorizing Casey visits for some outrageous amount of hours to meet with her attorney - it was her Home Confinement Manager. Like someone else mentioned, if they didn't authorize it, the defense could use it later at trial. As far as her being on the internet, I don't think that it was stipulated in the Conditions of her Release that she couldn't be on the internet. Although, I agree it should be. She needs to be cut-off from the outside world.

LE is only doing their job. IMO, asking the public to calm down is good advice. Again, LE didn't 'let her out of jail'. She was bonded out.

LE is not going to lay everything they have on the table for everyone to see - there is a time and place for that. They have plenty of time (as Gigi said) to charge her with murder. Her trial for her current charges isn't until November. Once they charge her, they have 180 days to be ready - which isn't a long time. IMO, IF the defense doesn't think there is anything to worry about, Casey wouldn't be meeting with Baez for 30ish hours this week. Nor would she be refusing to meet with OCSO and the FBI to go over details of her daughters disappearance (I heard that again on the news today).

I stand behind LE 100% until they prove me wrong. We owe this to Caylee!!!!!!!!!

At what point does the right to safety of neighbors and all the protestors who go there, INTERVENE in right to bail? There has to be a point that somebody somewhere would say this is not safe.

I gotta tell you all, the longer this drags on with no traces of Caylee's remains (I was SURE something would break today after yesterday's search was called off), and no murder charges against ANYONE, the more I begin to wonder how strong LE's case really is...and where is all the "fast and furious" info that was supposed to be coming down the wire?

Lee and Casey high-fived today. That's just...disgusting...whether or not Caylee is dead. Wow.

I agree with you. I really see this as another Sabrina Aisenberg case which was another unbelievable story and also had multiple twists and turns. It had an unbelievable plot and even moreso unbelivable parents. But in the end the family walked away without even a conviction and now are living life very well in a suburb of D.C. Just as in this case there was "circumstantial evidence" but no body.

At what point does the right to safety of neighbors and all the protestors who go there, INTERVENE in right to bail? There has to be a point that somebody somewhere would say this is not safe.

As much as I believe that the protestors have a right to freedom of speech, Casey has a right to her bail (I don't like it one bit, but it's true). If her parents want to coddle her at home, that is also their right. They knew the mess they were getting into when they agreed to let her come to their home on bail.

It is very unfortunate for the neighbors, but chit happens; you can't pick your neighbors (or I wouldn't have my new ones). However, if the protestors feel that they are being threatened then they shouldn't go there; they made the decision to go - no one forced them to. These people know the tensions that are present between the A's and the protestors - if someone feels threatened by the A's, call the police - don't confront them, that's just adding fuel to the fire.

ETA: One more thought - if by some chance Casey is not charged and convicted for the death of Caylee (if she is deceased), then let us remember - she will have to answer to someone one day. It may not be here on earth, but we will all go on to meet our Maker one day. She can't lie to Him and get away with it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jess9976
Back