LE wants to interview the parents separately

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My son fought for those rights.. No one is saying they dont have a right to their constitutional rights. No one is trying to take away their 5th amendment right from them. Why would they be miranderized anyway. They arent under arrest. No one said they cannot have an attorney present, it would up to the parents if they want their attorney present. They can deny it or say yes they want it. LE would probably at this point in time want the atty there. Not sure where all these constitution things are coming from. As a Libertarian/Constitutionalist I dont see any of their rights being violated at all.

I agree and what about Baby Lisa'a rights? Is someone appointed to make sure she does? Just asking you cause you seem to be very knowledgeable. TIA

Exactly. That is the problem, they cannot pick and choose what type of questions they want to answer and what time of the day or night or what day of the week they will answer them and by who they will be questioned by. If only life worked that way. This is a huge problem in this case and where it became about them and stopped being about Lisa. I will still bring up Mark Klaas, God bless that man who has come on TV numerous times saying how he was a suspect and knew he would be but would never stop the police from questioning him. He gave LE everything they wanted because he wanted his daughter back that bad. He is an example that this family should be following. I am not quite sure who they are trying to follow at this time but they are either both sociopaths and quite narcissistic in DB's case that is or they are getting some really bad advice or BOTH.. They do not have Lisa's best interests at heart, why bother having her found is the way it seems they are thinking, and its disgusting. I am not sure how anyone cannot feel disgust towards these people. I dont feel sorry for them at all. Lisa is my concern.

If a person is 100% innocent why would they want to pick and choose the questions they will answer????? Maybe because they aren't and have something to hide........:furious:

Can anyone tell me what questions should be off-limits in a case like this? Why shouldn't LE be allowed to ask "did you harm your child, or do you know who did?" Or ask about affairs or relationships? Or marital troubles? Any little thing could be useful...if a spouse was having an affair, for instance, perhaps that other person was spurned and took revenge, or knew someone else who was shady and happened to mention a certain cute baby...you just never know what might turn into a lead. JMO

Why should the parents call the shots, they need LE not the other way around....

I guess I dont consider it letting the parents call the shots, I consider it more doing whatever they can to get to the next level.
If LE offered someone else and the Parents still make demands and such, LE has done everything they can and I guess have to play hardball and get the cuffs out, but in the meantime, why does there have to be so much animosity and arranging. Theres a stalemate for no good reason except someone wants to win..
Is it the parents that want to win, or is it LE that wont give in, thats debatable, but i say who cares, someone needs to move the investigation forward for the baby, if the parents wont, LE should.

Honestly, I trust LE in this instance. I think they are looking out for LI. Not sure I feel the same way about the parents. JMO

I don't think that applies when they're screaming at you that you murdered her. My guess is, they mirandized her before that scenario. This wasn't informal.

Is there a link saying DB was being screamed at???

I have to say, and I am not attacking the poster here, so please dont think I am, but I have asked the same question numerous times and no link still. I have looked and cannot find anything to confirm either of them were screamed at at all. I would really like a link as well. I know this keeps being posted by the same person over and over again, is it possible we can have a link to this. I am curious. TIA

You should all be glad to know that after 3 weeks DB changed her facebook profile picture to a "Kidnapped" picture of Lisa. Good cover...

Can anyone tell me what questions should be off-limits in a case like this? Why shouldn't LE be allowed to ask "did you harm your child, or do you know who did?" Or ask about affairs or relationships? Or marital troubles? Any little thing could be useful...if a spouse was having an affair, for instance, perhaps that other person was spurned and took revenge, or knew someone else who was shady and happened to mention a certain cute baby...you just never know what might turn into a lead. JMO

IMOO I firmly believe they have to ask any questions possible. Something that will help find this baby. You are right, the smallest thing can turn into the biggest lead. We all hold a wealth of information to certain things that we may not realize. DB and JI need to get on the ball here and find that baby because all they are doing is making people think they do not want to find her.

We are all sitting here and analyzing what LE did or didn't do. If she really did drink a box of wine, it is possible that they could sense she was still drunk or hungover when they talked to her. Maybe right from the get go they saw something was wrong. And maybe when that cadaver dog made a hit... it helped piece things together. JMO

I have to say, and I am not attacking the poster here, so please dont think I am, but I have asked the same question numerous times and no link still. I have looked and cannot find anything to confirm either of them were screamed at at all. I would really like a link as well. I know this keeps being posted by the same person over and over again, is it possible we can have a link to this. I am curious. TIA

I dont know the exact link myself, but I have seen an interview somewhere where DB is crying and saying they were screaming (or yelling) at her that she did something to the baby and trying to get her to admit to something.
I know we always want links, I understand asking for it, I just wanted to note that I have seen Deb saying that also.

We are all sitting here and analyzing what LE did or didn't do. If she really did drink a box of wine, it is possible that they could sense she was still drunk or hungover when they talked to her. Maybe right from the get go they saw something was wrong. And maybe when that cadaver dog made a hit... it helped piece things together. JMO

Don't know much about the law but if LE suspected she may have been drunk/drugs would they have had the right to get a blood sample from her? Cause it's way to late now. :maddening:

I dont know the exact link myself, but I have seen an interview somewhere where DB is crying and saying they were screaming (or yelling) at her that she did something to the baby and trying to get her to admit to something.
I know we always want links, I understand asking for it, I just wanted to note that I have seen Deb saying that also.

Well if more than one person has seen it, I hope that will help provide us with a link because I haven't heard that before. Doesn't mean it didn't happen, but I'd like to see where this is coming from.

I agree and what about Baby Lisa'a rights? Is someone appointed to make sure she does? Just asking you cause you seem to be very knowledgeable. TIA

Unfortunately, we see in so many cases that the plaintiff who I will call Lisa in this case has no rights. Any crime, its always the defendant that has the rights. The only person that can speak for Lisa is the DA and the prosecutors. It is the defendant that gets more outs when picking the jury, the defendant that has more le-way on discovery issues etc.. No one speaks for the innocent. No one speaks for the victims. Only the prosecutor can hope they do a good enough job to be a voice for them. Sad.. We should go back to the time when hammurabi's law was in effect. We would have less crime. IMO.

DB hasn't been particularly forthcoming or honest about certain aspects of the night that Lisa went missing, so why should we accept, as fact, that LE were screaming or yelling at her while questioning her about events of that night? Deborah has been somewhat histrionic in her interviews, and I'd even go so far as to say that's she's a bit of a "drama queen" who is exaggerating circumstances to benefit one person - herself. jmo

I saw it as well, i think she said yelling.

Personally i think the parents deserve to be yelled at, and I think there is a huge difference between yelling and screaming. MOOOOOOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
documentaryh
Back