LeAnna (Mom) #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen, just as a lot of you have, many mothers who just did whatever it took to keep their man. They just went along for the ride. I have a feeling that Justin made her think that it was her fault that he cheated on her. He, IMO, made her think that if Cooper was not sleeping between them that he would not have to stray. He most likely made her think that it was all her fault that she was not making herself available for sex so that that he had to find it other places. She was willing to see that it was her fault in that she spent so much time mothering Cooper that she had neglected him. I can fully see that he made her see that they could get rid of Cooper and everything would be OK with them and they could just make another Cooper later when it was more timely and convenient for them.

I'm watching NG and just realized, at the hearing last week, Leanna and her crew all wore red. Still showing their allegiance to a college football team while attending a bond hearing? Who does that? I know college football is big down South, but this display is beyond comprehension and way out of line. Or am I way out there and it was just coincidence?

I assumed it was for Cooper. His favorite color was red and I believe his casket was red.

I'd like to know more about her. Like what she drove, what the home looked like, did she have OCD or was she a slob. The.pictures I saw that I think was their home looked kinda sterile...
Was she an equal partner in the marriage or was RH the metrosexual in the relationship.
Was bis car the nice one and hers a clunker?

Something I read on reddit made me think that she probably "made do" while he treated himself constantly.
Did she make her lunch and take it every day to save a buck or two while he ate breakfast and lunch out everyday squandering it.
Don't guess we will hear about it.

all.moo

Both JR and LH had auto loans so her car was probably fairly new.

The photo of the outside of the Harris' condo shows the property to be tidy. Condominiums usually have strict rules, such as, no throwing a rug on the fence to air it out. No random flower beds. No painting the front door a color to suit yourself or we know the Harris' would have painted their front door Elizabeth Arden red. Condo's also contract a landscaping service so the homeowners/renters have no need for a lawn mower or weed trimmer. The odd interior snapshot of RH reclining w/ Cooper on his chest and the picture apparently taped to the lamp is not what I would consider custom decorating.

There is a reason why Ross recently took over the family's finances. I'll not believe they were saving for a home until I see their financial statements.

The judge in the PC hearing allowed the sexting testimony because it had taken place over the past two weeks. iirc

moo and all that jazz

Nancy or LH?
NG said LH was refused as well as other stations were saying.
Then she said she spent 35 min with him, which still is not true... LH had to be processed first.

The Cobb County Sheriff's Office uses video conferencing (video) to conduct both public and professional visits. Visits are scheduled to allow for a more effective and streamlined process to accommodate an increasing number of visitors to the facility.*
All visitors, 17 years of age and older, will be photographed and a fingerprint scan obtained upon the initial registration. The registration process must be completed 10 minutes*PRIOR*to your scheduled visitation time. Please factor this into your arrival time.
http://www.cobbsheriff.org/detention/jailRulesInfo.htm

JMO, but I feel that Cooper's casket was red merely because his parents wanted it to be red. I noticed that LeAnna and her family all wore red. I wondered why. Why would a family even think at this stage to coordinate their clothing colors? The baby was just murdered. We are not talking about trial at this time, usually at least a year or two or more out, so why would color coordination be a factor at this point? Makes me disgusted.

Most people who are on medication do not chew gum. They just sit there and are not active unless needed. No one chews gum and give the "I'm bored" look. She did not look medicated, she just looked totally bored with the entire hearing. JMO.

Her not wanting to bring Cooper back, IMO is probably the only truthful thing we will ever hear from her mouth. After this, there will only be BS.

JMO, but I feel that Cooper's casket was red merely because his parents wanted it to be red. I noticed that LeAnna and her family all wore red. I wondered why. Why would a family even think at this stage to coordinate their clothing colors? The baby was just murdered. We are not talking about trial at this time, usually at least a year or two or more out, so why would color coordination be a factor at this point? Makes me disgusted.

UA fans that are obsessed with UA. I see obsessed fans everyday.

I noticed the red clothing as well and can't help but wonder who orchestrated this color coordination. I'm going to confess here that it irks the living hell out of me that someone would even think about the color of their clothing at this very early point in this case. Cooper has been forgotten already, since it appears that the color coordination theme is about supporting Jason. Makes me sick.

Cooper's favorite color was red.

I take meds for anxiety and can have a weird affect, but can also pick out my own clothes. I think LH is definitely involved due to what she said at day care and at the jail. Everything else to me doesn't seem weird. Or at least her clothing choices and having a blank stare and hiring a lawyer - to me those are understandable.

I think in every missing children's case, the child has a favorite color. Heck, I remember you put the crayons on the table with paper and the child almost always picks up the color they are drawn to most. Nothing sinister in choice of color. Cooper is a boy.

After I retired from my career, I worked about a year with the school supply company. One mother would call and order cases each buying season, June/July of blue crayons for her mentally disabled daughter.

Condominiums usually have strict rules, such as, no throwing a rug on the fence to air it out...

Yeah my condo complex has that rule. And others - all drapes have to be lined with white so they look white from the outside. No rusty vehicles. No vehicles parked with advertising on them. You can garden if you have a permit but you have to let them know in writing which plants you have. If you put your trash out before 5pm on Sunday a little guy comes around with a cart to look inside and see if your address is in there so you can get a fine. No for sale signs or other signs. No burning candles on the deck (that's for safety mainly). No bird feeders (that's probably to avoid attracting squirrels who like to chew the siding - but since the property is practically in an oak forest we have plenty of squirrels anyway!) You can have holiday decorations but you can't leave them up too long. The inside of my condo is not very tidy right now! Sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't! But the outside looks neat.

Most people who are on medication do not chew gum. They just sit there and are not active unless needed. No one chews gum and give the "I'm bored" look. She did not look medicated, she just looked totally bored with the entire hearing. JMO.

The gum chewing…I had a totally different impression but would like to know if she smokes cigarettes. I have two friends who smoke and when they are presented with situations where they cannot smoke for prolonged periods of time (for them over two hours), they CHOMP on Nicorette gum. They WANT a SMOKE...and they incessantly and excessively chomp on that gum. IMO...exactly the CHOMPING I thought LH displayed. Now, if she does NOT smoke that does open up some questions.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2014/07/0...ddlers-hot-car-death-search-warrants-released

Fox News legal analyst Lis Wiehl appeared on The Real Story to discuss the report that the Harris’ changed the toddler’s seat weeks before his death to one that’s meant for infants. Wiehl noted that in this type of case, Leanna does not have spousal privilege. Hear her analysis below.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2014/07/07/attention-shifts-mom-toddlers-hot-car-death-search-warrants-released

I thought that it was said that JRH had the new car seat in his vehicle and was just purchased before LH went to AL to see her mom or family so they hadn't switched back to the new seat in the two weeks or so since she came back. I bet a whole lot of texting, kikking it, whatever happened while she was in AL...jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee