LeAnna (Mom) #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to know more about her. Like what she drove, what the home looked like, did she have OCD or was she a slob. The.pictures I saw that I think was their home looked kinda sterile...
Was she an equal partner in the marriage or was RH the metrosexual in the relationship.
Was bis car the nice one and hers a clunker?

Something I read on reddit made me think that she probably "made do" while he treated himself constantly.
Did she make her lunch and take it every day to save a buck or two while he ate breakfast and lunch out everyday squandering it.
Don't guess we will hear about it.

all.moo

I'm curious to all of this too, I want to know because it seemed like he was such a narcissist and didn't mention her hardly at all.

I'm curious to all of this too, I want to know because it seemed like he was such a narcissist and didn't mention her hardly at all.

Well he did brag that he had cheated on her before, she knew and it didn't bother his conscience at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well he did brag that he had cheated on her before, she knew and it didn't bother his conscience at all.

I can't shake that she's involved, but at the same time, she dealt with a lot from him it seems. Ugh, this whole situation and that poor kid.

leanna told LE she researched child dying in car like her dh.

Anyone think she will somehow be charged in the crime?
Did she lie to cover up for her dh?
Did she have knowledge of his plan?

all of the above

I'm watching the hearing again.
LeAnna has the strangest affect I have EVER witnessed on a deceased child's mother.

Can you give me a link? I can't see her on any of the videos I have.

I really can't get over the whole not bringing him back thing. It is just SO odd to me. You purposely conceived this child. Has her perspective on the world really changed that much within 22 months?

Her voice in the funeral sounds so odd to me. I don't hear any sadness in it. One would expect a mother's voice to be thick with emotion at the funeral of her baby. Her tone sounds like she's speaking at a work conference.

I wonder if he has blackmail over her, i.e., he knows some dark secrets about her that she doesn't want anyone else to know.

Just saw on CNN that she went to visit her husband in jail today. I sure hope they were recording these two. If she acted all lovey-dovey with that I will be sick.

Her voice in the funeral sounds so odd to me. I don't hear any sadness in it. One would expect a mother's voice to be thick with emotion at the funeral of her baby. Her tone sounds like she's speaking at a work conference.

I wonder if he has blackmail over her, i.e., he knows some dark secrets about her that she doesn't want anyone else to know.

Do we have a recording of her at the funeral?

NG said she was refused as well. hmmm
"seemingly turned away" at jail.

Curious, how do you know she was unhappy so early in life? I haven't heard anything about her life, really.

I worked with a doctor who was really brilliant. People respected her, she was amazing at what she did, very successful at things she tried, etc. She was always with these men (boys, really) that had no drive or anything substantial really going for them. She always seemed happy in her relationships, until I really got to know her. I realized two major things: 1. she wanted to be the best in the relationship. She wanted to hold the strings, she wanted to be the smarter one, etc. She didn't want a challenge. 2. She needed to be miserable. She wasn't "happy" unless she wasn't, if that made sense.

I totally get what you're saying -- she was probably attracted to "charisma".... aka Narcissism -- thank you for making a great example of how ANYONE can be sucked in by one..

Outside of that, I think LH made comments at the funeral that junior high & high school were not good times for her... hence her gratitude that CH would never have to "suffer" through those years, never have to find someone to sit with at lunch, etc and so on....

MOO

My daughter has some mental health issues. As a result, she occasionally takes meds for anxiety. Is it possible that Leanna's affect was dulled by similar meds?

I'd say it depends on the med as my first response -- however, I think it's interesting that those watching ( and there is a link out there for this, don't ask me which one please) noticed LH putting her head down during testimony about sexting AND during testimony about HER response/reaction at the daycare....

Again, depends on med & lucidity, but I tend to think that staring straight ahead & chomping gum because you're on a med would apply throughout and NOT take a vacation when testimony is shameful or embarrassing....

JMO

I'm watching NG and just realized, at the hearing last week, Leanna and her crew all wore red. Still showing their allegiance to a college football team while attending a bond hearing? Who does that? I know college football is big down South, but this display is beyond comprehension and way out of line. Or am I way out there and it was just coincidence?

Can you give me a link? I can't see her on any of the videos I have.

I watched it the first time on live stream.
Today I watched it on DVR from HLN. HLN had the split screen.

I'm watching NG and just realized, at the hearing last week, Leanna and her crew all wore red. Still showing their allegiance to a college football team while attending a bond hearing? Who does that? I know college football is big down South, but this display is beyond comprehension and way out of line. Or am I way out there and it was just coincidence?

I noticed that too. Living in GA I'd say that a lot of people who are big tailgaters and college fans just end up with a lot of clothes in their teams colors because often tailgates are actually kinda dressy events in some situations. I hope to everything that wasn't premeditated to support their team. We're not that football crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7