LeAnna (Mom) #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if RH has been threatening to leave Cooper in the car as a way to control LH?

What if she went to the daycare and finding him not there essentially said, "Oh my God. Ross actually did it. He must have left him in the car."

It could explain a lot if it was an ongoing threat.

(I posted this in another thread but I think it's more appropriate here)

If my husband even hinted that he was going to leave our baby/toddler in the car, I would immediately take over day-care drop off (hell, I would quit my job and stay home to watch him all the time!) and make sure that my husband never saw the child again. But that's me....and every other mom out there who loves her child. I think Leanna was really into Ross. She did what he wanted.

Anyone wondering if maybe Ross wasn't Cooper's dad and Leanna had lots of guilt about that? So much so that she decided Ross could kill him and they could start over? Like animals do in the wild?

If my husband even hinted that he was going to leave our baby/toddler in the car, I would immediately take over day-care drop off (hell, I would quit my job and stay home to watch him all the time!) and make sure that my husband never saw the child again. But that's me....and every other mom out there who loves her child. I think Leanna was really into Ross. She did what he wanted.

Anyone wondering if maybe Ross wasn't Cooper's dad and Leanna had lots of guilt about that? So much so that she decided Ross could kill him and they could start over? Like animals do in the wild?

Ubm

Yes --- but I don't believe for a minute that he wants to have a child with her (MOO) I believe he simply didn't want to pay child support MOO

When my son was about three and a half years old, my husband took him out front while he worked on his car. This was my husbands first time outdoors supervising while doing something else.
After about twenty minutes my son came back into the house and curled up with me, under a blanket, and fell asleep.
My husband comes running into the house in a panic, because he was so engrossed in working on the car, he forgot he was supposed to he watching him.
Knowing my husband and his inability to do two things at once, I had been sitting by the window and keeping an eye on my son the entire time.

Because I was worried and had a fear, I took steps. I made sure.
That's what a parent with a fear does. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ubm

Yes --- but I don't believe for a minute that he wants to have a child with her (MOO) I believe he simply didn't want to pay child support MOO

I also thought the same thing.

Yes, we live in Acadiana near Bayou Teche. We have a saying, "once you drink the muddy water, you never leave'. Our 'Ava' was transported to Children's Hospital. This was soon after Katrina. I'm sorry for your lost. It's a club that no one wants to belong to. In thanksgiving for the wonderful care Ava and my daughter received, I've made memory boxes for families that have lost an infant. After this major life event, it sure gives one a clearer prospective on life and what's important.

Honestly I do not believe that Leanna was on any meds during the hearing. She sure was dressed up nicely with a lovely necklace, with her hair done and her make up on.
MOO

rsbm/bbm: Agree. I would not of been at the hearing-there would not have been one! I would still be locked up tight in the rubber room of the hospital for the criminally insane. I'd have a lawyer, to help me with my plea of justifiable homicide. If for some reason I didn't get a shot at offing him, if I had a necklace, I'd be trying to hang myself with it

Jmo I am always surprised when two people are involved in a murder plot, even if married. If a person is willing to murder, is that really someone who can be trusted not to rat you out? Not that I would plan a murder, but if I did, there is no one I trust that much. Even if, for example, RH has a "hold" over Luann, there is no guarantee the hold will last forever. Jmo

Maybe she did wear the pants in the family.
She did get on a website and put all his business out there for the world to see.
The low T. I haven't seen anything indicating her joy and exhilaration about having a baby.
She was complaining about Ross being frivolous with money, yet he said he had just started managing it.
Sounds like she may have said if you are gonna waste money, then you can figure out how to pay the dang bills.
Her words and actions are just odd.
She says she supports him, but I don't see it.
I see her ice cold.
moo

Another possible reason for the 10 day wait for the funeral (other than the autopsy) is that the funeral took place in Alabama instead of Georgia.

MOO

Yes, we live in Acadiana near Bayou Teche. We have a saying, "once you drink the muddy water, you never leave'. Our 'Ava' was transported to Children's Hospital. This was soon after Katrina. I'm sorry for your lost. It's a club that no one wants to belong to. In thanksgiving for the wonderful care Ava and my daughter received, I've made memory boxes for families that have lost an infant. After this major life event, it sure gives one a clearer prospective on life and what's important.

it's a pretty short list and it is people

Jmo I am always surprised when two people are involved in a murder plot, even if married. If a person is willing to murder, is that really someone who can be trusted not to rat you out? Not that I would plan a murder, but if I did, there is no one I trust that much. Even if, for example, RH has a "hold" over Luann, there is no guarantee the hold will last forever. Jmo

which adds credence to why she lawyered up so early (MOO)

leanna told LE she researched child dying in car like her dh.

Anyone think she will somehow be charged in the crime?
Did she lie to cover up for her dh?
Did she have knowledge of his plan?

Did she "wear the pants?" I have wondered about this too. When they met, she was a college student, a sorority girl. He was a guy that worked at the college who had a high school education. That is not a typical situation. Did it make her the one with more "power" in the relationship? She seems to have been unhappy in junior high, high school. Did she choose someone where she felt she was in control?

Then, she puts him through college. She is the wage earner, he is the student. Was she like " Mommy""to him? Providing him with his spending money? Paying the bills? Running the show.

This might have caused him to be "turned off" to her sexually. She became Mommy.

It is obvious that he does not have much of a work ethic...just from what we can see about his "dedication" to his Home Depot job. But he likes his toys...his guitars, his gadgets. I wonder if he liked being her "baby" with little responsibility and lots of toys...and then a REAL Baby came along.

He may have resented being displaced. She may have felt two babies was too much. She may have controlled everything else , but he controlled their sex life. They each had something to gain by "losing" Cooper.

Better that Copper be in heaven...Ross be playing his guitar...and she limit herself to happily interacting with other people's children from time to time. Was the "dream" he mentioned at the funeral....was that actually What they decided was their best scenario for their marriage?

Did she "wear the pants?" I have wondered about this too. When they met, she was a college student, a sorority girl. He was a guy that worked at the college who had a high school education. That is not a typical situation. Did it make her the one with more "power" in the relationship? She seems to have been unhappy in junior high, high school. Did she choose someone where she felt she was in control?

Then, she puts him through college. She is the wage earner, he is the student. Was she like " Mommy""to him? Providing him with his spending money? Paying the bills? Running the show.

This might have caused him to be "turned off" to her sexually. She became Mommy.

It is obvious that he does not have much of a work ethic...just from what we can see about his "dedication" to his Home Depot job. But he likes his toys...his guitars, his gadgets. I wonder if he liked being her "baby" with little responsibility and lots of toys...and then a REAL Baby came along.

He may have resented being displaced. She may have felt two babies was too much. She may have controlled everything else , but he controlled their sex life. They each had something to gain by "losing" Cooper.

Better that Copper be in heaven...Ross be playing his guitar...and she limit herself to happily interacting with other people's children from time to time. Was the "dream" he mentioned at the funeral....was that actually What they decided was their best scenario for their marriage?

Curious, how do you know she was unhappy so early in life? I haven't heard anything about her life, really.

I worked with a doctor who was really brilliant. People respected her, she was amazing at what she did, very successful at things she tried, etc. She was always with these men (boys, really) that had no drive or anything substantial really going for them. She always seemed happy in her relationships, until I really got to know her. I realized two major things: 1. she wanted to be the best in the relationship. She wanted to hold the strings, she wanted to be the smarter one, etc. She didn't want a challenge. 2. She needed to be miserable. She wasn't "happy" unless she wasn't, if that made sense.

As a hypervigilant mother of an infant, I might have freaked out and assumed my child had been forgotten in the car under similar circumstances - remember, JRH had texted her at 3:15ish asking "When you going to pick up my buddy?" HOWEVER. Leanna's behavior at the police station is so far out of the realm of normal that I can't believe she isn't involved. I would NEED to see my baby first. I would be utterly destroyed and unable to keep calm. And I can't think of any innocent reason a person in her position would say, "Did you say too much?" That's the clincher for me.

My daughter has some mental health issues. As a result, she occasionally takes meds for anxiety. Is it possible that Leanna's affect was dulled by similar meds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee