LeAnna (Mom) #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolf just said they were going to talk about Leanna next on AC360. It's prob just stuff we already know. I haven't watched these shows in years, but here we go again.

I would not want to see my dead child's body

I would not want to, but I would probably need to, just to accept the reality of it. But that is just me. I can't speak to what is "normal" or "abnormal"

I think that LH certainly knew something, it's so strange that both of them were searching details on hot car deaths, they both say it was a fear they had. My biggest fear is a house fire, I won't have candles in he house, no one smokes in here and plugs are removed from sockets at night. I have three smoke alarms and I have a fire plan.
Now if my biggest fear was one of my children been left in a car all day, I would simply travel with the children to drop them off myself, using any of the ideas widely available, leave baby bag on passenger seat, leave my bag, phone or even shoes in the back with child.
If someone else was dropping my children off, I would call them to check they went in fine.
If my biggest fear was my child been left in hot car and not dropped off at daycare, I would ask daycare to call my emergency contact numbers ASAP if my child wasn't dropped of as arranged. X

Exactly. If your biggest fear is forgetting your child in the car, there are numerous things you can do to prevent this. There are commercial products available also that sound an alarm if child is left in a car. Obviously they didn't take any precautions to prevent this child being left in a car. Yet both claim they searched for people dying in hot cars because they were afraid of it happening.

Exactly. If your biggest fear is forgetting your child in the car, there are numerous things you can do to prevent this. Obviously they didn't do any. Yet both claim they searched for people dying in hot cars because they were afraid of it happening.

I totally agree!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My brother died in an accident at 19. I was there. I was also there when my father told her and will never, never forget the noise that came out of her. I will also never forget her begging me to take her to the morgue (I didnt. He wouldn't have wanted me to and would've sheilded her from that if it had been me on that table). I also vividly recall her, who was one of the most selfless and loving people I have known, not being keen on the whole tissue/bone/cornea donation thing with his body....but had no issue with being a donor herself. Years later, and now the mother of 3, I get it. I get all of it. I'd want to see my child, hold my child, wouldn't be able to bear the thought of my child's body being cut or taken apart....sorry to be graphic, but she lived it and I watched....and have regretted not alllowing her to see and hold and love on her baby boy that last time. So this woman makes zero sense to me.

Because either she is smart or someone around her is smart.

I think anyone who has a spouse arrested for a serious crime should have a lawyer.

With that said, IMO she got a lawyer, because she is guilty. Neither one of them appear very smart to me.

I think anyone who has a spouse arrested for a serious crime should have a lawyer.

With that said, IMO she got a lawyer, because she is guilty. Neither one of them appear very smart to me.

Lol, they would beg to differ, and therein lies their problem... ITA with you

When my mom is crying it takes all I have not to start bawling with her. we cal it Dolly Partin syndrome (from Steal Magnolias)....How did she not cry for her child, how did she not fight to see and hold him, how did she not break down while telling her mom, how was she able to even make that call? I just keep thinking I have never ever read a story of a child dying and a mother being so far dettached from her child. Most moms do not believe their child is gone. They've got to feel them and hold them. I just don't understand her.

Christian or not how do you go on like nothing happened? How do you sit ina court room listening to the horrible things coming out about your hus\band and the horrible death your child had and not cry? How is that humanly possible? It's not possible for normal people!!!!

People would give their last breath to hold their child one last time. Yet this woman couldn't be bothered..... She's not normal niether is he.

Especially to sit in a courtroom 2 weeks after the horrible death of her child. If this was 2 years after, I could maybe understand. But this was so soon... And she just sat there chewing gum.

Re-read my post.

I don't need to, that's not helpful, hate that...thanks so much.

I don't think she is smart, or someone around her is smart. I think she is guilty, and you don't have to be smart to know you need a lawyer when you're guilty.

So why does a mother whose child just died accidentally because her husband forgot him in the car get a lawyer ASAP?

Because either she is smart or someone around her is smart.

Disagree, IMO, she's guilty, very possibly the engine in her baby's murder and thinks her husband is going to fall apart and spill his guts. She's arrogant and stupid enough to believe she'll get off when arrested and charged.

I don't need to, that's not helpful, hate that...thanks so much.

I don't think she is smart, or someone around her is smart. I think she is guilty, and you don't have to be smart to know you need a lawyer when you're guilty.

This

...Snipped by me

She’s so off the rails I can’t tell whether her train ran to Crazyville or Conspiracy Juntion or made stops at both.

This is the most awesome thing I have heard all day to describe LH.

I used to say that, too. Until it happened. Then I had to. I didn't want to but I had to know for sure.[/
OT: My daughter lost her first child when she was a month old. Unfortunately the baby died in NICU before she could she could be sent home to die. We (immediate family) were blessed to be with her as she drew her last breath. It was important for my daughter to watch the machines and lines being removed and watching her be dressed. My daughter is an ICU nurse and has rocked babies at the end of life when a parent hasn't been able to be 'present' for whatever reason. I can't imagine not asking to see your child after receiving this tragic news.

"While CNN affiliates report that she worked out of her Marietta home, she is employed by DaVita Inc., a Demopolis, Alabama-based health care firm."

****IS THIS WRONG?****
They may have an office in Demopolis AL, and she may have transferred to Marietta GA, in 2012, but they make is sound like the business is based there.
It's based out of Colorado.

I don't see Alabama listed at all.

http://www.davita.com/about/contact-us
DaVita World Headquarters*

DaVita
2000*16th St.
Denver, CO 80202
Phone: (303) 405-2100 or toll-free at 1-888-484-7505

DaVita corporate offices

DaVita - Malvern, PA********************************
2476 East Swedesford Road
Suite 150
Malvern, PA 19355
Phone: 1-800-633-9757DaVita - Brentwood, TN*
5200 Virginia Way
Brentwood, TN 37027
Phone: (615) 320-4200DaVita - El Segundo, CA
601 Hawaii Street
El Segundo, CA 90245
Phone: (310) 536-2400DaVita - Irvine, CA*
15253 Bake Parkway
Irvine, CA 92618
Phone: (949) 930-4400
Fax: (949) 930-6979DaVita - Tacoma, WA
1423 Pacific Avenue
Tacoma, WA 98402
Phone: (253) 272-1916

Laboratory

DaVita - Deland, FL
1991 Industrial Drive
Deland, FL 32724
Phone: (386) 738-1809

nitpicking I guess, but I want the news reported correctly.
moo

I used to say that, too. Until it happened. Then I had to. I didn't want to but I had to know for sure.
OT: My daughter lost her first child when she was a month old. Unfortunately the baby died in NICU before she could she could be sent home to die. We (immediate family) were blessed to be with her as she drew her last breath. It was important for my daughter to watch the machines and lines being removed and watching her be dressed. My daughter is an ICU nurse and has rocked babies at the end of life when a parent hasn't been able to be 'present' for whatever reason. I can't imagine not asking to see your child after receiving this tragic news.

Teche, we're chatted on a few posts.. And I recognize your handle as the name of a bayou close to my heart. This is so coincidental. My 1st son died in the NICU. {And my mom is an ICU nurse at a catholic hospital}. <3

"While CNN affiliates report that she worked out of her Marietta home, she is employed by DaVita Inc., a Demopolis, Alabama-based health care firm."

IMO
****IS THIS WRONG?****
They may have an office in Demopolis AL, and she may have transferred to Marietta GA, in 2012, but they make is sound like the business is based there.
It's based out of Colorado.

I don't see Alabama listed at all.

http://www.davita.com/about/contact-us
DaVita World Headquarters*

DaVita
2000*16th St.
Denver, CO 80202
Phone: (303) 405-2100 or toll-free at 1-888-484-7505

DaVita corporate offices

DaVita - Malvern, PA********************************
2476 East Swedesford Road
Suite 150
Malvern, PA 19355
Phone: 1-800-633-9757DaVita - Brentwood, TN*
5200 Virginia Way
Brentwood, TN 37027
Phone: (615) 320-4200DaVita - El Segundo, CA
601 Hawaii Street
El Segundo, CA 90245
Phone: (310) 536-2400DaVita - Irvine, CA*
15253 Bake Parkway
Irvine, CA 92618
Phone: (949) 930-4400
Fax: (949) 930-6979DaVita - Tacoma, WA
1423 Pacific Avenue
Tacoma, WA 98402
Phone: (253) 272-1916

Laboratory

DaVita - Deland, FL
1991 Industrial Drive
Deland, FL 32724
Phone: (386) 738-1809

nitpicking I guess, but I want the news reported correctly.
moo

I understand & agree wholeheartedly -- I happen to live in a small town in KS with a DaVita dialysis center -- they are EVERYWHERE -- but MSM may only grab major centers/offices of a major corporate company.

I used to say that, too. Until it happened. Then I had to. I didn't want to but I had to know for sure.

She may have been squeamish given the grisly way he died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee