LeAnna (Mom) #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, that dude's a troll.

He has posted that same exact thing in 2 different article comments.

Don't people have anything better to do?

If there's any truth at all to what he's saying he should be calling LE.

Hi Donjeta, this gets me! How could she say she wanted children so, then say she wouldn't bring him back?
There is a deep story here.IMO..it will come out. I could never forget my child in a car. He was my life. I think
JH. was too busy thinking about his sexting to care. She is talking about more children? Why? I just cant figure her out but I am sure she's included in this. All we can do is wait and see.

I just wanted to quote something, and someones elses post showed up :/ And now I can't find what I wanted to post.

I just want to know these phone call times. It was around 4 that they played phone tag, and what time did RH get in touch with the day care ? 4:20-4:30???
And LH was at the daycare at 4:45?

I feel like these phone calls are huge. I might just be naturally nosy but something is not right.

I believe Detective said that it was a case of telephone tag between them ''that afternoon'' ((so the tick tock tick tock of the ATT records must be driving everyone wild right now))

this is in response to post #71 -- I am having a heck of a time ''getting it right'' with the new board ((just me I am sure))

Could be they had a code. Ring three times. Hang up. That kind of thing.

Hi Donjeta, this gets me! How could she say she wanted children so, then say she wouldn't bring him back?
There is a deep story here.IMO..it will come out. I could never forget my child in a car. He was my life. I think
JH. was too busy thinking about his sexting to care. She is talking about more children? Why? I just cant figure her out but I am sure she's included in this. All we can do is wait and see.

I think there will be some issue so that he is not perfect.

It's interesting that LHs mother asked her why she wasn't crying. Not, poor thing you must be in shock. A person who knows LHs normal reactions seems suspicious of her daughter's lack of reaction. That mom's natural reaction to LHs stoic behavior was to question it. Maybe in a what's up with you sort of way.

When my mom is crying it takes all I have not to start bawling with her. we cal it Dolly Partin syndrome (from Steal Magnolias)....How did she not cry for her child, how did she not fight to see and hold him, how did she not break down while telling her mom, how was she able to even make that call? I just keep thinking I have never ever read a story of a child dying and a mother being so far dettached from her child. Most moms do not believe their child is gone. They've got to feel them and hold them. I just don't understand her.

Christian or not how do you go on like nothing happened? How do you sit ina court room listening to the horrible things coming out about your hus\band and the horrible death your child had and not cry? How is that humanly possible? It's not possible for normal people!!!!

People would give their last breath to hold their child one last time. Yet this woman couldn't be bothered..... She's not normal niether is he.

When my mom is crying it takes all I have not to start bawling with her. we cal it Dolly Partin syndrome (from Steal Magnolias)....How did she not cry for her child, how did she not fight to see and hold him, how did she not break down while telling her mom, how was she able to even make that call? I just keep thinking I have never ever read a story of a child dying and a mother being so far dettached from her child. Most moms do not believe their child is gone. They've got to feel them and hold them. I just don't understand her.

Christian or not how do you go on like nothing happened? How do you sit ina court room listening to the horrible things coming out about your hus\band and the horrible death your child had and not cry? How is that humanly possible? It's not possible for normal people!!!!

People would give their last breath to hold their child one last time. Yet this woman couldn't be bothered..... She's not normal niether is he.

I am not defending her by any means because IMO she is also culpable, but her composure and gum chewing in court could mean she is on medication.

I'm torn on how I feel about LeAnna (LH) being involved in this. The reason, is what she told day care "Oh he must have left him in the car" like this is something JRH always does, or did she know what his plans actually were? Why would that be the first thing that comes to mind when there could be other reasons? Thoughts anyone? :confused:

It's a smoke/fire thing for me.

I have a very hard time fathoming how any parent could what it seems these 2 have done, but her behavior is just so at odds with anything I could consider normal for a guiltless person who has suffered a horrific loss.

- "I must be in shock." People in shock don't typically say things like this, as others have noted

- What she said at the funeral - not even a little bit angry? At all? For even a second? It defies belief.

- Basically she said that he's better off dead. Such a very, very strange thing to say about your 22 month old who you earlier claimed was perfect, regardless of your religious beliefs about the afterlife.

- If he's better off dead and out of this broken world - why be worried enough about hot car deaths to research them on the Internet? If his father forgot him in the car, wouldn't that be God's will?

- Her entire demeanor at the probable cause hearing. Blank look, chewing gum, no emotion. Weird. Weird.

I have a hard time believing she's not involved to some degree but whether or not that can be proven is another story.

Leanna Harris told CNN at the beginning of the investigation that her lawyer had advised her not to speak to the media, so not much is known about her. Still, questions persist.

Here’s what we know about the mother whose toddler died in a hot car in Cobb County on June 18.

Read more: http://q13fox.com/2014/07/07/toddle...id-that-raises-more-suspicions/#ixzz36nZTyMYg

So why does a mother whose child just died accidentally because her husband forgot him in the car get a lawyer ASAP?

I have watched enough Investigation Discovery that I would get a lawyer immediately. One thing I have learned on ID is do not volunteer any information (even if innocent) without a lawyer.

So why does a mother whose child just died accidentally because her husband forgot him in the car get a lawyer ASAP?

I would be getting a divorce lined up -- in her case, I think it was to protect herself.

I truly believe her poker face in court was under advisement from her attorney after all everyone especially LE and the media were looking for some clues from her.

If she is innocent I can see her getting a lawyer right away because she didn't want to go down the drain with her husband.

I can also see her not wanting to deal with one more minute of his maltreatment - I read the warrants this a.m. for the first time and LE knew right away about the sexting. At that point, I would be devastated (talk about a cascade of feelings, your baby is dead and now the whole world knows you are married to a ). I wouldn't be able to ''hold that poker face'' that she is - I believe she's got her own advocates for herself and to protect her rights.

She found out that her baby died while her husband was showing off the family jewels to strangers -- oh yeah that's reason to get a lawyer immediately IMO

From Leanna's POV, I can imagine she might want to talk w Ross' atty -
to ask his opn, about Ross' changes, whether charges could stick, etc.

Let's say Leanna contacted Maddox Kilgore, after Ross had engaged him MK as his atty re criminal charge.

I wonder what, if anything, MK could have disclosed or discussed w her.
I'm guessing nothing or virtually nothing.
Would a crim defense atty agree to talk w Ross and Leanna at the same time?
Agree to talk to her at all?

It's poss before Cooper's death that Ross and Leanna were an hour, a day, a week from filing for divorce. Who knows? IDK.
In defending husband-father in child's death (or any charge),
seems like, atty would have to 'keep open' the option of pointing responsibility for Cooper's death to another,
anyone but Ross, including wife-mother.

Seems like atty rep'ing Ross cannot represent her or offer legal advice to her.

Poor little Cooper. RIP.

ETA: As newone said above, if she is truly innocent, getting an atty to rep her, may prevent her going down the drain w Ross.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/28/us/georgia-toddler-funeral/

This CNN article has more funeral quotes from Leanna. Another one that troubled me was:

It's interesting to me that she deliberately changed her wording from "He was perfect" to "He is perfect"
I just keep thinking about how speaking of a newly deceased child in the past tense is an indication of acceptance of the finality of his death. I know in missing children cases when parents start talking about their children in the past tense it's very suspicious precisely because even when grieving people know logically that a person is no longer with us our hearts take a while to catch up and we often continue using present tense language for a long time.

Also, as others have mentioned, she tells us how he turned their world upside down… (but then adds that she wouldn't trade it for the world). This too bothered me from the first time I read it through. I am really struggling with these words being the choices a mother would make to discuss at her child's funeral. It's still all about her. I just wouldn't be talking about the trouble he'd caused.

From your link.

The article ends with this (my bold) -

"Leanna Harris followed her son's casket out of the church, still on the phone with her husband.

Before hanging up, she said, "I love you."

:furious:

I'm still puzzled by LH behaviour, she's almost too calm!
At the funeral, she said she wasn't angry, I mean really? You are at the funeral of your baby boy, you can see his tiny coffin placed there, your baby died in a horrible way, he was supposedly 'forgotten', and your not angry?
Makes no sense at all, I would be flipping angry!

The service for her child, that's supposed to be all about little Cooper, she has her husband call into the church for all to hear, while he's currently arrested on neglect and murder charges for their child.
She couldn't even get of the phone to RH while walking out behind the coffin.

I'm surprised she hasn't been brought back in for questioning to be honest.

- What she said at the funeral - not even a little bit angry? At all? For even a second? It defies belief.

This. I am a mother of three. I know that if this, or any other accident, were to befall any of my kids and it was my husbands fault, I would feel bad for his anguish and lifelong guilt. But I would STILL be furiously angry and probably would physically attack him. And quite honestly would expect the same if the situation were reversed.

The other thing is the "no I wouldn't bring him back"... REALLY????!! Most people would give up years of their life for one more minute with a loved one who died tragically and suddenly. Especially your ONLY CHILD.

Calling BS on this mother.

Sorry if I am posting wrong. Havent posted since Casey. I think I am just now getting over that one. Sorta.

This. I am a mother of three. I know that if this, or any other accident, were to befall any of my kids and it was my husbands fault, I would feel bad for his anguish and lifelong guilt. BBut I would STILL be furiously angry and probably would physically attack him. And quite honestly would expect the same if the situation were reversed.

The other thing is the "no I wouldn't bring him back"... REALLY????!! Most people would give up years of their life for one more minute with a loved one who died tragically and suddenly. Especially your ONLY CHILD.

Calling BS on this mother.

Sorry if I am posting wrong. Havent posted since Casey. I think I am just now getting over that one. Sorta.

bbm:

you and me both......within nanoseconds of the reunion....hence the additional need for my own attorney most likely

I think that they both planned this murder and that the original plan was that Justin would buy the light bulbs, drop them off in the car and then he would make the terrible discovery in front of his friends. When it didn't work out as he planned, (his friends weren't close by or Cooper wasn't dead yet) he had to improvise. That's why he texted L about picking up Cooper - he wanted to give her a heads up that the plan didn't work. She showed up at the daycare, not sure of what exactly was going on and thought she'd help w/ the alibi by blurting out that he must have been left in the car. IMO.

This.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members