LeAnna (Mom) #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I found the slender comment. I just hit "older posts" and it was a few pages in. What he said was very telling, but it seems he may be an internet troll type. It also might be that he was an old buddy/colleague of JRH. Who knows?

Yep, that dude's a troll.

He has posted that same exact thing in 2 different article comments.

Don't people have anything better to do?

When we find out how mom spent her day that day we will have answers about her demeanor. If they were in on it together and the plan was that all would have been revealed in the early afternoon with the lightbulbs etc then she would have been expecting a phone call or at least LE visiting her to bring her bad news but as we all know that didn't happen.

If it had gone ''according to plan'' she would not have expected to even need to go to the daycare of course.

Where was she and what was she doing that day.
My guess is she was at work.

DaVita Kennestone At Home
200 Cobb Pkwy N #318, Marietta, GA
Call Directions Website
Hours:
Monday8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Tuesday8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Wednesday8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Thursday8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Friday8:00 am – 4:30 pm
SaturdayClosed
SundayClosed
Reviews by Google users
Map

Sorry to serial post. Is it confirmed JRH and LH talked on the phone for a minute just after 4? Wonder what was said.

My guess, "it's done"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was suggesting this several times.......and that's why I was asking the legal folks if in GA proof of paternity was necessary in cases of child support - it's presumed when father is on birth certificate for example.

I suspect strongly that CH was not genetically JRH......and there was a whole mess of stuff associated with that etc etc. I really really hope that the ME did a genetic sample of CH and got one from JRH ((they would have lots of opportunity in Jail wouldn't they to obtain one)).

Cooper looked exactly like him. I am positive he was the bio son.
Would be easy enough to test and it wouldn't surprise me if police does test it (just in case).

This was mentioned in the "little details" thread, but it belongs here too. It's pretty bizarre that Leanna doesn't have a description of her last moments with Cooper. (I have read this in the threads here, but to be honest, I'm not sure how we know it, what's the source link on this information?)

Anyway, that's just bizarre. I have a very specific memory of the last phone conversation I had with my mom before she died. I can still replay it in my head, and it was utterly trivial. She was telling me about a news story she'd watched that had irritated her. But it was the last time we spoke. It was 12 years ago and I still remember.

My guess, "it's done"

I posted this up thread in a longer reply, but I'm pretty sure they DIDN'T talk. I think we need to settle that one way or the other. I've got to try to find the hearing transcript.

What if RH has been threatening to leave Cooper in the car as a way to control LH?

What if she went to the daycare and finding him not there essentially said, "Oh my God. Ross actually did it. He must have left him in the car."

It could explain a lot if it was an ongoing threat.

(I posted this in another thread but I think it's more appropriate here)

What if LH was pretty upset with RH for his sexting/ cheating on her, and decided to set him up to take the fall for Cooper's "accidental" death?

What if LH perceived RH to be "not very bright", and unable to control himself with the sexting?

What if she manipulated him into being convinced everyone would think Cooper's death was an accident? The ultimate set up. Revenge? This woman's reactions are so far off any scale of cultural normal, I do think she could have set him up by convincing him everyone would assume it was a tragic accident.

"Certainly, the circumstances she is adding to this, researching shortly before (the death), giving an unemotional eulogy and saying things that are counterintuitive raises questions," said Ken Hodges, a defense attorney and former prosecutor.

Leanna Harris has not been charged in this case.

Hodges said her demeanor as she delivered the eulogy at her son's funeral was unemotional, raising more questions about her alleged involvement in her son's death.

http://www.waff.com/story/25897601/warrants-harris-wife-also

From the bond hearing:

STODDARD: Around 4:00, he receives a phone call from his wife, Leanna. They play phone tag, he receives one, misses it, he calls her back and he calls her a third time and actually gets through to her. And they have about a minute -- little over a minute phone call, phone conversation.

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1407/03/wolf.02.html
There's no page numbers I could see. It's towards the end, more than 3/4 of the way down approximately.

Yup, when I read the part where she said she isn't angry with Ross, I was floored!!!! Like you I would be angry even if it was a accident. How can you forget you have a child in the car taking them to day care then forgetting about it? Doesn't make any sense to me, especially when day care was only a few, if that, minutes away????? And what about his sexting to other women, especially YOUNG TEENS, she isn't angry about that either?

My selfish husband left our son in the car (with the a/c on) to buy beer at the military gas station on post when he was 4 months old. My son is now 6 and I'm still pissed off at him or it.

I wouldn't have been to deliver a eulogy at all -- I don't know how she did it.

Hi everyone after 4 years of lurking I finally got in and this is my first post. While reading I was starting to think about grieving and the stages of grieving. I have no kids but have had a lot of pets and that means I have had the experience of putting them down to sleep. when my dog died in my arms and I logically knew he was dead but I was in total denial that he was gone. I told the vet to be careful when she lifted him up because he was in so much pain. When I got home I wanted to go back to the vet clinic to get him back with me. So my point is with both parents of this little boy that they have been acting very strange from the beginning.

and now to technical issues I do hope I will push the right button to post this.

This was mentioned in the "little details" thread, but it belongs here too. It's pretty bizarre that Leanna doesn't have a description of her last moments with Cooper. (I have read this in the threads here, but to be honest, I'm not sure how we know it, what's the source link on this information?)

Anyway, that's just bizarre. I have a very specific memory of the last phone conversation I had with my mom before she died. I can still replay it in my head, and it was utterly trivial. She was telling me about a news story she'd watched that had irritated her. But it was the last time we spoke. It was 12 years ago and I still remember.

yes this was mentioned on the small details thread......I find it very very odd.....each time I have lost a friend or family member I recall vividly my last encounter with that person. Given the brevity of her child's life, I would have thought she would have shared that during the eulogy as opposed to the litany of teenage angst he would not have to endure....

Hi everyone after 4 years of lurking I finally got in and this is my first post. While reading I was starting to think about grieving and the stages of grieving. I have no kids but have had a lot of pets and that means I have had the experience of putting them down to sleep. when my dog died in my arms and I logically knew he was dead but I was in total denial that he was gone. I told the vet to be careful when she lifted him up because he was in so much pain. When I got home I wanted to go back to the vet clinic to get him back with me. So my point is with both parents of this little boy that they have been acting very strange from the beginning.

and now to technical issues I do hope I will push the right button to post this.

Four YEARS of lurking????
So glad you finally decided to post!
Keep it up Girl!!!:)

:welcome6:

welcome scandinavian girl

I believe there is link to a youtube video (a Dr's ) where LH asks some pointed questions -- all to do with fertility and she made a comment that she & hubby wanted a family together. The issue is one of low sperm production and the need for donation. Reading between the lines it made me wonder if they were unaware of all the options and had settled on donation of someone's sperm instead of finding a way to use JRH's.

My thought on that video is that she became aware of the sperm issues created by androgel right then and probably they stopped using it -- becoming pregnant shortly thereafter. Either with AI or naturally. jmo

Welcome!

:welcome1:

I don't think it's been established that that wasn't her last vivid memory. I posted that in the other thread. She was said to leave at 7:15 while Cooper and her husband were still in bed. Idk, but I've said before that waking up with that baby's open mouth breathing right into your face most definitely is one of the sweetest more memorable "mommy moments." At least it was for me. I don't think we know what Cooper was doing the absolute last time she saw him, but him sleeping beside her like that and her waking up to it to leave for work at 7:15 could possibly be it, I think. jmo

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...pades-investigators-probing-role-tragedy.html

'Why aren't you crying?': Police are now investigating mom of toddler killed in hot SUV after her composed response to son's death and husband's sexts with six other women raises suspicions
Justin Ross Harris is accused of leaving his 22-month-old son Cooper to die in a scorching hot SUV on June 18
Wife Leanna hasn't been charged but there are growing suspicions over her odd behavior in the wake of her son's death
Her immediate response on finding out her son wasn't at nursery was to say her husband must have left him in the car
At police headquarters she asked her husband is he had said 'too much?’
Her own mother asked her why she wasn't more emotional when told the grim news about Cooper
Police had previously disclosed that, like her husband, she had researched children dying in hot vehicles prior to her son's death
At Cooper's funeral she said she wouldn't bring him back, even if she could
Friends had previously described Harris and his wife as being the 'most proud parents there ever could have been'

The 250 or so mourners who gathered at University Church of Christ gave her two rounds of applause as she said she wouldn’t bring her son back, even if she could.
‘He’s in the most peaceful, wonderful place there is.’

From the bond hearing:

STODDARD: Around 4:00, he receives a phone call from his wife, Leanna. They play phone tag, he receives one, misses it, he calls her back and he calls her a third time and actually gets through to her. And they have about a minute -- little over a minute phone call, phone conversation.

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1407/03/wolf.02.html
There's no page numbers I could see. It's towards the end, more than 3/4 of the way down approximately.

Ah! I get it now. We were talking about two different times. My mistake. I copied this part from recording it's 13:00 in on part 1 of croaker queens recordings of the hearing. But these were the calls JRH made after he pulled over and started his theatrics
13:00 talking on phone
13:38 phone log:
"Reflected three phone calls: First phone call was to Leanna. It looked like it was a missed phone call. Second phone call was to the Home Depot Corporate center, to their main number, and there was a third phone number it was the same… it was to the Home Depot Corporate Center, and it appeared that this number went through, and on his records it said 6 minutes worth of conversation."

"Were you able to track back to where that would have gone to? This call to the Home Depot Center?"

"It went back to toddler room 5 at Little Aprons Academy where Cooper attended school."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper