LeAnna (Mom) #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I 100% believe she knew, and maybe even told her husband how to go about doing it. She said "he must have left him in the car" because she is setting the story up for the day care workers, like the show her husband was putting on for strangers at the strip mall.

I just read the part about Cooper's last two nights of life. She stated at the funeral that he had had difficulty sleeping (which was out of the ordinary for him) and had slept between them the last 2 nights. This reminds me of (sorry if it's a stretch) when I had to have my 17 year old cat put to sleep. I was particularly snuggly with her all night the last few nights and paid really close attention to her. She had to *go to college* (as we call it), because she had intestinal cancer and was suffering. This healthy 22 month old boy did not.

On a side note, I am 22 months older than my brother and he was a blondie like Cooper. His pictures remind me of my little bro when he was young. Sigh.

Could be their marriage wasn't so great before she got pregnant, and thought it would be awesome IF they could just have a baby. Marriage did not improve, probably was going downhill further....now it was Cooper's fault.

I'm going to keep my mouth shut, because it's a RUMOR... except to say that if you're the type to read some of the comments under the news articles, there was one rather believable account of an incident that pretty much lines up PERFECTLY with your post... :silenced:

Mods, I seem to recall "rumor threads" in the past... would that be a possibility at this juncture?

Yup, when I read the part where she said she isn't angry with Ross, I was floored!!!! Like you I would be angry even if it was a accident. How can you forget you have a child in the car taking them to day care then forgetting about it? Doesn't make any sense to me, especially when day care was only a few, if that, minutes away????? And what about his sexting to other women, especially YOUNG TEENS, she isn't angry about that either?

Especially if this is a fear of yours and your husband has researched it -- obviously there was concern & conversation about it. I don't think I would have been able to speak at my child's funeral in a situation like this because I would be angry with my husband and wouldn't want the memorial service to be about anything other than my child -- if anyone asked how I felt, I probably would have refrained from saying anything at all (at least not until after my child was in the ground and I'd had time to give everything I could to my child up until that moment).

In combination with everything else, her comments are not at all what I would call "authentic." JMO

If she were in on it, her comments at the funeral that Cooper had trouble sleeping two nights before his death could be intended and used to bolster RH's story that Cooper must have fallen asleep in the car, which was unusual and which led to his forgetting he was in the car.

I'm going to keep my mouth shut, because it's a RUMOR... except to say that if you're the type to read some of the comments under the news articles, there was one rather believable account of an incident that pretty much lines up PERFECTLY with your post... :silenced:

Mods, I seem to recall "rumor threads" in the past... would that be a possibility at this juncture?

Especially if this is a fear of yours and your husband has researched it -- obviously there was concern & conversation about it. I don't think I would have been able to speak at my child's funeral in a situation like this because I would be angry with my husband and wouldn't want the memorial service to be about anything other than my child -- if anyone asked how I felt, I probably would have refrained from saying anything at all (at least not until after my child was in the ground and I'd had time to give everything I could to my child up until that moment).

In combination with everything else, her comments are not at all what I would call "authentic." JMO
Was it a news article or on another message board.
If it's MSM I think you can link it and say interesting comments or something.
moo

It's interesting that LHs mother asked her why she wasn't crying. Not, poor thing you must be in shock. A person who knows LHs normal reactions seems suspicious of her daughter's lack of reaction. That mom's natural reaction to LHs stoic behavior was to question it. Maybe in a what's up with you sort of way.

Could be their marriage wasn't so great before she got pregnant, and thought it would be awesome IF they could just have a baby. Marriage did not improve, probably was going downhill further....now it was Cooper's fault.

Was it a news article or on another message board.
If it's MSM I think you can link it and say interesting comments or something.
moo

Yes, but how do I go about finding it without searching through everything again? Is there a quicker way to do it? I remember someone linked the site and mentioned looking at a particular comment, but I've read so much I can't remember which article it was -- I *think* it might have been one of the local news stations.

JMO

Yes! Please link to the news articles in particular where you see these comments and we'll go look for ourselves. TIA!

IF she is not involved (and I believe she is) then I think she could possibly have an anxiety disorder. Worrying about children burying their parents isn't normal in terms of the things most parents are anxious about. And IF it is true that she was overly worried about Cooper being left in hone car, it could tie into those anxieties.

Trying to give her the benefit of the doubt. I really do think she is involved but I'm trying to think of the other side.

It's been hard for me to make any type of judgment call about LH, I understand everyone reacts differently in tragic situations, but I really am having a hard time with her not being angry with JRH. If I were in her shoes I would be angry, sick and numb.

Yes, but how do I go about finding it without searching through everything again? Is there a quicker way to do it? I remember JLSChook linked the site and mentioned looking at a particular comment, but I've read so much I can't remember which article it was -- I *think* it might have been one of the local news stations.

Just click on your name or your avatar thingy. Your page will come up. Select replies and scroll.
This one? no, I don't think so I'll keep looking.

http://mdjonline.com/view/full_stor...-child-was-in-back-seat-of-car?#ixzz36dI4VCyq

And how could LH say at the funeral that she wouldn't bring Cooper back to this broken world. That's just weird. Who says that? Was the world better two years ago when you brought him into this world? Wouldn't most parents give anything including their own lives to bring back their child? You can't tell me everyone at that church thought that was OK.

Nothing about her sits right with me from the bizarre comments to the smirk on her face at the hearing.

If arrested will she act like RH and say there was no malicious intent? Or that she did him a favor so he wouldn't have to bury her someday.

IF she is not involved (and I believe she is) then I think she could possibly have an anxiety disorder. Worrying about children burying their parents isn't normal in terms of the things most parents are anxious about. And IF it is true that she was overly worried about Cooper being left in hone car, it could tie into those anxieties.

Trying to give her the benefit of the doubt. I really do think she is involved but I'm trying to think of the other side.

I will be interested to hear if LH utilized any type of reminder to make sure she never left Cooper in the car after stating it was her worst fear or something like that. Anxiety about this stuff is normal, but wouldn't you do something to prevent it from happening? Wouldn't you get your husband to use some type of reminder too? Of course, she can SAY she did all kinds of things like keep her bag in the backseat, but can someone corroborate it.

I will be interested to hear if LH utilized any type of reminder to make sure she never left Cooper in the car after stating it was her worst fear or something like that. Anxiety about this stuff is normal, but wouldn't you do something to prevent it from happening? Wouldn't you get your husband to use some type of reminder too? Of course, she can SAY she did all kinds of things like keep her bag in the backseat, but can someone corroborate it.
Wasn't this a NEW anxiety?
This was his 3rd summer alive. He lived through his first starting in August 2012 and he lived through the summer of 2013.
He is walking and talking and starting to do things on his own and suddenly it's such a big deal that they are panicky?

Something happened to elicit this new found fear.
If they had it all along, they would have checks in place.
moo

that's exactly what I think.......they moved late in her pregnancy -- first time moms need lots of support and she probably knew her Dr for like forever given her difficulty with conceiving in the first place.

She was the one who lost a valuable support system ((medically speaking)) and that of her long time friends (I believe she belonged to a sorority too) -- as well as leaving behind her female relatives who would have ''been there'' most likely to support her days post partum etc ((even if it is just a casserole dinner once in awhile)).

Isolation is the first step to ''control a wife'' ......

I'm betting that her depression came long before his ''dissatisfaction''

The church became their community....which maybe 'replaced' family support ((MOO))

Trying to figure out the logic of this is impossible because people who are a quart short do not think logically. Their thought processes are so skewed.

Whatever LH was thinking makes total sense to her, but it will be bizarre if we ever find out.

I am willing to bet it has everything to do with holding onto this gem of a husband.

or could it be

everything to do with getting rid of this gem of a husband??? (MOO)

she gave him lots of ''rope'' ((old school thinking give a man lots of room -- room to do his own thing and he will either rope himself closer or hang himself))

I could kind of understand LH not wanting to see the body. I think I would need to see my kid to believe it, but others just can't handle seeing their child like that. It is unusual, but not suspicious, IMO. I also don't find the "I wouldn't bring him back" comment weird only because they are apparently very religious. Although I am not, I have close friends/family who do think like that and find it very comforting. Even her demeanor at the hearing could be explained if she was heavily medicated.

However, the weird litany of things that he wouldn't have to face sounded like someone trying to rationalize something. They were so bizarrely specific, too, that it seems to indicate that she had been thinking about it beforehand. It just does not seem like the type of thing a grieving parent would come up with after a child's shocking and brutal death. That, along with the statement to the daycare workers and to RH, have me leaning on the side that she in involved. What I am worried about is that LE is sure of her involvement but unable to prove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lbmeadows98