LeAnna (Mom) #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought......MOOO.....what IF JRH had left CH in car in past and she knew about it.

IF she did nothing about protecting her child ((based on father's past negligence)) could she ''potentially'' be charged with child endangerment??

I don't know the answer -- just putting it out there --

I keep flipping back and forth on Leanna tbh. If she insisted, as reported, that Cooper was left in the car rather than brought to daycare the only reasonable response of hers would have been to head to HD parking lot and check.

But she didn't. At least it hasn't been reported that she did.

I still believe her other statements and her demeanor are ambiguous enough that idk if she was involved. You can interpret her statements so many ways...mastermind, stepford wife, shell shocked mom who has lost everything...

I don't see her killing her son for 27K, but I can see he-that-shall-not-be-named-by-me killing his son for a life of sexting +27K and any health issues Cooper had. Certainly if any of the possible health issues could be traced back to bio dad.

I don't know. We need more of her friends and family to talk about her for me to get a better read but I have to admire them for avoiding the media so far, unless I have missed something. Biodad seems to have peeps coming out of the woodwork to chat about him.

She went immediately with a daycare worker to the treehouse location.

Why are you calling RH "biodad" rather than dad?

I keep flipping back and forth on Leanna tbh. If she insisted, as reported, that Cooper was left in the car rather than brought to daycare the only reasonable response of hers would have been to head to HD parking lot and check.

But she didn't. At least it hasn't been reported that she did.

I still believe her other statements and her demeanor are ambiguous enough that idk if she was involved. You can interpret her statements so many ways...mastermind, stepford wife, shell shocked mom who has lost everything...

I don't see her killing her son for 27K, but I can see he-that-shall-not-be-named-by-me killing his son for a life of sexting +27K and any health issues Cooper had. Certainly if any of the possible health issues could be traced back to bio dad.

I don't know. We need more of her friends and family to talk about her for me to get a better read but I have to admire them for avoiding the media so far, unless I have missed something. Biodad seems to have peeps coming out of the woodwork to chat about him.

I thought she went to the Treehouse (HD owned Co., JRH works there) from the daycare with TJ? She did go to his work to find out what was going on & LE met her there. jmo

I thought she went to the Treehouse (HD owned Co., JRH works there) from the daycare with TJ? She did go to his work to find out what was going on & LE met her there. jmo
I don't get why anyone went to the dad's work. I guess she figured he was still at work?
That Cooper was found in his car there?
Police knew where he was, I guess they wanted to see where she would drive?
A little confused here.

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

OK-I think I see where I am confused...I have my timeline wrong I think.

I thought Leanna was looking for Cooper much earlier in the day-she actually arrived at the Daycare at 451PM?

Now I need to go back and re read everything associated with her.

I thought she had already spoken to her husband-they played phone tag earlier, didn't they?

All I could think of is the daycare knew nothing of CH whereabouts, LH knew if he wasn't with JRH, then her deduction was in the parking lot of the Treehouse in JRH's car. That would mean she may have had her phone turned off? The phone records are very important as in court they weren't available yet...

I thought she had already spoken to her husband-they played phone tag earlier, didn't they?

I hope AT& T has put a rush on the phone records & all available surveillance tapes in the area are being reviewed.

LH and RH spoke around 4:04 for one minute I believe, this was when they had played phone tag and prior to him leaving work at 4:16. If they spoke after he "discovered" Cooper in the backseat we have no confirmation of that so far...not to say it didn't happen since phone records are still pending, but the detective indicated that RH tried to call LH after cooper was discovered but she didn't answer. He then tried hd offices (no connection) and then little aprons where the 6 minute call happened.

Innocent people are wrongly convicted in the US. The best defense is a good attorney.

"The few studies that have been done estimate that between 2.3% and 5% of all prisoners in the U.S. are innocent (for context, if just 1% of all prisoners are innocent, that would mean that more than 20,000 innocent people are in prison)."
http://www.innocenceproject.org/understand/

I agree; the charged suspect has his own defense attorney, and that attorney explicitly has only obligations to his own client, which means throwing a spouse/friend/just-about-anyone-else under the bus may be necessary honor this obligation under the law.

Remember, all the defense attorney in a given situation like this has to create reasonable doubt, a la Casey Anthony: Zenaida Gonzalez, the meter reader, everybody and their cousin in that case, that Anthony crossed paths with, was impacted legally in some way.

I have faith in the justice system, but I'm a "trust but verify" kind of person, I trust the law but would verify that I'm not within the scope of the investigation, and DEFINITELY would have a lawyer, most especially if I were legally in any way attached to the accused.

I would be cooperative, but I'd sure as heck has a lawyer. :)

I agree; the charged suspect has his own defense attorney, and that attorney explicitly has only obligations to his own client, which means throwing a spouse/friend/just-about-anyone-else under the bus may be necessary honor this obligation under the law.

Remember, all the defense attorney in a given situation like this has to create reasonable doubt, a la Casey Anthony: Zenaida Gonzalez, the meter reader, everybody and their cousin in that case, that Anthony crossed paths with, was impacted legally in some way.

I have faith in the justice system, but I'm a "trust but verify" kind of person, I trust the law but would verify that I'm not within the scope of the investigation, and DEFINITELY would have a lawyer, most especially if I were legally in any way attached to the accused.

I would be cooperative, but I'd sure as heck has a lawyer. :)

I agree, and I'd say it's ESPECIALLY important to have a lawyer when you have legal ties to/possible legal issues with a narcissist. RH would not hesitate to incriminate LH if it was going to benefit him in any way, or make him look better, etc. IMO

I don't get why anyone went to the dad's work. I guess she figured he was still at work?
That Cooper was found in his car there?
Police knew where he was, I guess they wanted to see where she would drive?
A little confused here.

I'm confused here too. When RH texted..."when are you picking up my Little Buddy?" ...didn't he tell her his plans for after work? The movie began at 5PM ....why would she expect to find Ross or his car at his workplace at the time she went over there?

I'm confused here too. When RH texted..."when are you picking up my Little Buddy?" ...didn't he tell her his plans for after work? The movie began at 5PM ....why would she expect to find Ross or his car at his workplace at the time she went over there?

**** They DID SPEAK !!!!!
UNIDENTIFIED PROSECUTOR: OK. Approaching 4:00, were there phone calls between the defendant and his wife?

STODDARD: Yes. UNIDENTIFIED PROSECUTOR: OK. Tell the judge a little bit about that.

STODDARD: Around 4:00, he receives a phone call from his wife, Leanna. They play phone tag, he receives one, misses it, he calls her back and he calls her a third time and actually gets through to her. And they have about a minute -- little over a minute phone call, phone conversation.

UNIDENTIFIED PROSECUTOR: And was that phone call the day they had the conversation with, was that at 4:00 p.m.?*

1:59 p.m. ET: Leanna Harris, the mom, went to pick up Cooper from daycare that day. They told her he was never dropped off. On her way out, she told witnesses: “Ross must have left him in the car… there’s no other explanation. Ross must have left him in the car.” Stoddard says they tried to console her but, “She’s like, ‘No.’”

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2014/07/03/justin-ross-harris-cooper-toddler-hot-car-death-live-blog

1:59 p.m. ET: Leanna Harris, the mom, went to pick up Cooper from daycare that day. They told her he was never dropped off. On her way out, she told witnesses: “Ross must have left him in the car… there’s no other explanation. Ross must have left him in the car.” Stoddard says they tried to console her but, “She’s like, ‘No.’”

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2014/07/03/justin-ross-harris-cooper-toddler-hot-car-death-live-blog

and here's the kicker......

we are all excited to hear what transpired during that one minute telephone call between LH & JRH....and Det just didn't tell us during his testimony. I wonder if LH divulged the details of that convo with LE......grrr

still undecided on LH. I tend to feel she knows some damning things about her husband. I think she may even suspect what he has done was purposeful. But cannot quite reach a point where I feel she was in on it ahead of time or knew what was coming. That said, I am completely flummoxed by some of her behaviors and statements.

I just watched this again. It's from June 19th and aired on the 11:00pm news.
Lawrence Zimmerman was backing Vic Reynolds up. Leanna has since hired him.

What does this say to you? Is she REALLY trying to protect herself and back Ross up? -or something else? I think she knew he was capable, but thought he was all bark and no bite.

http://www.11alive.com/videos/news/2014/06/19/11004343/

Attorneys Ed Garland and Lawrence Zimmerman discuss charges against a father whose son was left in a hot car.

If she sought him out could be looked at one of three ways (MOO)

She saw him on news, did some checking, and decided to hire him because he has followed the case and is reputable criminal defense attorney who shows familiarity with the case and wants him to guide her through standing by her man at trial

She saw him on news and decided she needed her own attorney to represent her own interest in light of rumors of her own possible charges

She saw him on news and hired him so he can't opine on the case as a talking head anymore

**** They DID SPEAK !!!!!
UNIDENTIFIED PROSECUTOR: OK. Approaching 4:00, were there phone calls between the defendant and his wife?

STODDARD: Yes. UNIDENTIFIED PROSECUTOR: OK. Tell the judge a little bit about that.

STODDARD: Around 4:00, he receives a phone call from his wife, Leanna. They play phone tag, he receives one, misses it, he calls her back and he calls her a third time and actually gets through to her. And they have about a minute -- little over a minute phone call, phone conversation.

UNIDENTIFIED PROSECUTOR: And was that phone call the day they had the conversation with, was that at 4:00 p.m.?*

So they didn't speak once he "discovered" Cooper which was after 4:16? (He left work at 4:16. So he talked to her before then. Then he tried to call her once he discovered Cooper. No answer. Called HD. No answer. Then Little Aprons for 6 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro