LeAnna (Mom) #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if the Ross had threatened LH with killing CH because she would not participate in some perverted scheme and that is why she said 'he must have left Cooper in the car'? Narcissists are NEVER at fault - NEVER,

She saw him on news and hired him so he can't opine on the case as a talking head anymore

I don't think you have to actually hire them to keep their mouth shut, even consulting with them will force them to keep quiet.

Is that when LH calls her mom and tells her CH is dead (when the police overheard LH's mom screaming and crying over the phone)?

I'm trying to pull up the transcripts to the probable cause hearing and they aren't coming up.

This is the transcript link I posted onto the media thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10701542

(snip)

Here is the link to today's Harris Hearing transcript from the CNN Newsroom.

It is extensive and detailed

ETA: it is not complete, but contains what was broadcasted on live TV via CNN Newsroom that day

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1407/03/cnr.05.html

Each and every word is viewed through a completely different lens now that the gloves are off regarding LH.

#RIPCooper

:justice: for Cooper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Police met her at HD TH. I don't have my documentation right in front of me, but check at about the 33 minute mark on the wild about trial video,.

I listened and transcribed. Never said anything about a male day care worker nor how she got to the Treehouse:

_______

starts at 30:32

Once LH walked into the day care, she walked back into Cooper's classroom where she ran into Michelle who asked, "What are you doing here?". Leanna said, "I'm here to pick up Cooper" and, Ross never dropped Cooper off. She got really calm and was like, "I don't know what to do". They walked back out into the lobby and in front of several witnesses, all of a sudden she states, "Ross must have left him in the car!" They were like, "What?" Leanna said, "there is no other explanation, Ross must have left him in the car." They tried to console her and she was like, "No, there are a thousand reasons, he could have taken him to lunch or something, we don't know yet." Leanna was like, "No!".

(doesn't say anything about who or how she got to the treehouse - the police were already there).

At the treehouse, she showed no emotion when they notified her of Cooper's death. She made a statement, "this is my worst nightmare".

She then asked to see her husband.

While the officers were speaking to her, she either received or made a phone call from her mom ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9u--A2TwZg

I listened and transcribed. Never said anything about a male day care worker nor how she got to the Treehouse:

_______

Once LH walked into the day care, she walked back into Cooper's classroom where she ran into Michelle who asked, "What are you doing here?". Leanna said, "I'm here to pick up Cooper" and, Ross never dropped Cooper off. She got really calm and was like, "I don't know what to do". They walked back out into the lobby and in front of several witnesses, all of a sudden she states, "Ross must have left him in the car!" They were like, "What?" Leanna said, "there is no other explanation, Ross must have left him in the car." They tried to console her and she was like, "No, there are a thousand reasons, he could have taken him to lunch or something, we don't know yet." Leanna was like, "No!".

(doesn't say anything about who or how she got to the treehouse - the police were already there).

At the treehouse, she showed no emotion when they notified her of Cooper's death. She made a statement, "this is my worst nightmare".

While the officers were speaking to her, she either received or made a phone call from her mom ...

Sorry about that. It must be with the defense attorney.

Beginning at 30:30 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9u--A2TwZg

Prosecutor: Let's talk a little about his wife and the statements that she gave. I assume she was supposed to show up and pick Cooper up at the daycare correct?

Stoddard: Correct.

Prosecutor: What time did she actually show up there?

Stoddard: She showed around...about 4:51.

Prosecutor: When she showed up, according to witnesses at the daycare, did she make any comments that seemed out of the ordinary?

Stoddard: She did. Once she walked into the daycare she walked back to Cooper's classroom where she ran into Michelle, and she asked, "Y'know, What are you doing here?" And Leanne's like Well, I'm here to pick up Cooper, and then she's like "Ross never dropped Cooper off". And she just got really calm and is just like "Well, I don't know what to do." They walked back out into the lobby, and in front of several witnesses, all of a sudden she states "Ross must have left him in the car." And there like, what? There's no other reason, no other reason, Ross must have, no other explanation, excuse me, "Ross must have left him in the car." And they try to console her and their like, No, there's a thousand reasons, y'know he could have taken him to lunch or something, we don't know yet. And she's like "No."

Prosecutor: Eventually, did she speak with Law Enforcement back at the Treehouse, the place that the defendant worked?

Stoddard: She did.

Prosecutor: When police spoke with her there did they say anything of note about her reaction at the scene.

Stoddard: Her reaction at the scene, she didn't show any emotion when they asked her, or actually when they notified her of Cooper's death. She did make a statement that this was her worst nightmare.

Prosecutor: And after being told that he was deceased did she ask to see her son or anything like that?

Stoddard: No.

Prosecutor: Who did she ask to see?

Stoddard: She asked to see her husband.

Prosecutor: Did officers witness a phone call from her mother to her?

Stoddard: Yes, they did.

Prosecutor: Her being Leanne.

Stoddard: Yes.

Prosecutor: And what did they describe happened during this conversation?

Stoddard: The officer stated that while they were sitting there talking to Leanne, she either received or made a phone call from her mom. And she describe it as or the officers , detectives, I'm sorry..described it as, um, she just started screaming. And she's like "What do you mean Cooper's no longer here,what do you mean?" And during this conversation, with all of this emotion coming out, she asks Leanne...

Prosecutor: And who is this emotion coming from?

Stoddard: The emotion is coming from her mom, or, who she identified as her mom. And during this she's like, Why aren't you crying? Why aren't you reacting to this?

Prosecutor: And what did Leanne say?

Stoddard: She said "I must be in shock."

Judge: How were they able to hear this conversation?

Stoddard: It was so loud Judge. It was such an outburst, is how I would put it.

Prosecutor: At some point, did they bring Leanne back and interview her as well?

Stoddard: Yes they did.

Prosecutor: And did they note the same lack of emotion from her when they were talking to her?

Stoddard: That's correct.

A poster, linked a few articles that stated that a male brought her to the Treehouse because she wanted to be taken to Ross....now that I think about it...if that is true wouldn't that mean that she did not know about his plans to go to the movies? As she thought he was still at work after finding out at 4:51 that Cooper was not at daycare?

_______

Here it is JG at 1:47--http://new.livestream.com/wildabouttrial/events/2490138/videos/55596876

About the TH and his interview with TJ from DC

Here it is JG at 1:47--http://new.livestream.com/wildabouttrial/events/2490138/videos/55596876

Can you clarify what all of these initials pertain too? I have no idea.

Sorry if this has already been addressed, can't keep up right now...but I remember from my notes, a male employee, TJ, accompanied LH to the treehouse. ETA: will find and post link shortly...

Sorry if this has already been addressed, can't keep up right now...but I remember from my notes, a male employee, TJ, accompanied LH to the treehouse. ETA: will find and post link shortly...

If this is true, then LH did not know that RH was going the movies at 5:00 P.M. If she thought he was still at the Treehouse at that time of day.

Wonder what they talked about at 4:04 P.M. for a little over a minute that day. That was less than hour before she attempts to pick up Cooper. Then she finds out he was never dropped off and asks to go see Ross at The Treehouse......

Never thought of that before.

_______

I have never seen a mother so calm or automatic about the possibility her child could be dead. I have never seen a mom go right to the cause of death when their child is not where they thought they would be.

These things weigh on me in this case.

If RH was in the random parking lot and the police were there with them then how did the police know to meet LH at the TH? Who called the police and told them that she would be there?

LH went to the DC building - DC worker told her that Cooper was not there - LH panics and assumes Cooper was left in the car at the TH - LH has DC worker go with her to the TH, and the police re already there waiting for her??? Who did she talk to when she first got to the TH? How long was she there before the cops were called? If RH called the DC from the scene and told them Cooper was dead, did they then tell LH and she assumed he was at the TH lot? I am confused.

Yep, just looked at my notes, and I typed: approx 1:46-1:47 (during defense testimony), convo re LH at LAA... daycare worker TJ, accompanied LH to Treehouse at her request...

http://new.livestream.com/wildabouttrial/events/2490138/videos/55596876

Don't have time to re-watch again right now, but I trust your info SStarr33, especially since my notes have the same time. :smile: TY.

FWIW, for those that might not know, the entire hearing is at this wildabouttrial link...prosecutor, defense, bond. I've had problems watching it on YT, first off, it's broken into 3 or 4 ? segments... and the one time I tried to watch, the audio was so bad, I couldn't hear a thing. Jmo.

ETA: Det. Stoddard also mentions TJ's first name.

If this is true, then LH did not know that RH was going the movies at 5:00 P.M. If she thought he was still at the Treehouse at that time of day.

Wonder what they talked about at 4:04 P.M. for a little over a minute that day. That was less than hour before she attempts to pick up Cooper. Then she finds out he was never dropped off and asks to go see Ross at The Treehouse......

Never thought of that before.

BBM. Or, she pretended not to know, maybe part of a plan? Jmo.

ETA: I'm still on the fence regarding LH's involvement...but her actions (or lack thereof) are pretty bizarre and hard to ignore. Jmo.

Yep, just looked at my notes, and I typed: approx 1:46-1:47 (during defense testimony), convo re LH at LAA... daycare worker TJ, accompanied LH to Treehouse at her request...

http://new.livestream.com/wildabouttrial/events/2490138/videos/55596876

Don't have time to re-watch again right now, but I trust your info SStarr33, especially since my notes have the same time. :smile:

FWIW, the entire hearing is on this wildabouttrial link...prosecutor, defense, bond. I've had problems watching it on YT, first off, it's broken into 3 or 4 ? segments... and the one time I tried to watch, the audio was so bad, I couldn't hear a thing. Jmo.

ETA: Det. Stoddard also mentions TJ's first name.

I found it and put it in the witnesses thread! THANKS!!

Here it is:

21:00 - part 2, probable cause hearing:

Leanna was accompanied by a male, TJ from LAA. First name is Terrell.

TJ stated he was at the front desk, Leanna came up there and stated that she couldn't find Cooper and that Ross must have left him in the car, he could be no other place.

TJ said there's a million places he could be, have you tried calling him? She said it's going straight to voice mail.

She said, "Can you come over with me to his work?"

They got in her car and drove over to the Treehouse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff6SR0oHFQ8

I'm very :fence: at this moment re LH. She is either heavily involved OR

In severe denial -- the possibility has crossed my mind that she was "onto him" almost immediately but can't bring herself to accept it

OR

She wasn't involved, knows that he was, is angry as hell, IS in emotional distress (but covers it well) -- but also worries about her image (she couldn't keep her husband faithful; she doesn't want to be seen as the wife of a babykiller, etc) and is taking the risk that together the charges can be beat -- perhaps her angle is that CH wouldn't want his daddy to go to jail, that CH has already forgiven him... and therefore she will stand by him?

There are some people who know they are married to a philanderer and are ok with people pointing & whispering behind their back as long as it isn't "aired publicly" -- as though refusing to acknowledge it makes it untrue or unworthy of discussion. And if that's how she sees things, that would certainly be interesting now (in light of the falling out with BM) -- the shoe is on the other foot.

th = treehouse
tj = day care worker
dc = day care

This is why we shouldn't use initials. I interpreted it to mean the Talking Head (media commentator) from Washington, D.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme