LeAnna (Mom) #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible that she wants to go after the National Enquirer because of the article about RH?

Wilson says the accused killer casually chatted him up and did not act like a man who had just recently lost his son.

"There was no emotion whatsoever in his voice, attitude - anything," Wilson told the magazine. "There was just no sadness in how he was acting."

http://www.11alive.com/story/news/local/smyrna/2014/07/16/ross-harris-hot-car-death/12758261/

Essentially, Leanna Harris has asked her attorney to write a letter asking the world to suppress their own First Amendment rights so that she can go on with her life. What this attorney has perhaps forgotten that it was not the court of public opinion that presented the strange behavior of Leanna Harris as evidence in this case.

It was Detective Phil Stoddard, the lead law enforcement investigator on the hot car death of 22-month old Cooper Harris. Detective Stoddard has provided evidence that Leanna Harris took responsibility for "child free living" searches, and also testified that her initial reactions were not consistent with normal behavior.

It is not the court of public opinion that has developed those speculations, it is those speculations and that evidence that is what has created the national attention on this case. Some legal experts have even said that the open letter to the public from Leanna Harris through her lawyer also sounds like what one would write when they are writing a motion to change a venue.

http://www.examiner.com/article/justin-ross-harris-judge-assigned-hot-car-death-leanna-harris-talks

Essentially, Leanna Harris has asked her attorney to write a letter asking the world to suppress their own First Amendment rights so that she can go on with her life. What this attorney has perhaps forgotten that it was not the court of public opinion that presented the strange behavior of Leanna Harris as evidence in this case.

It was Detective Phil Stoddard, the lead law enforcement investigator on the hot car death of 22-month old Cooper Harris. Detective Stoddard has provided evidence that Leanna Harris took responsibility for "child free living" searches, and also testified that her initial reactions were not consistent with normal behavior.

It is not the court of public opinion that has developed those speculations, it is those speculations and that evidence that is what has created the national attention on this case. Some legal experts have even said that the open letter to the public from Leanna Harris through her lawyer also sounds like what one would write when they are writing a motion to change a venue.

http://www.examiner.com/article/justin-ross-harris-judge-assigned-hot-car-death-leanna-harris-talks

This is the first I;ve heard about LH taking responsibility for the "child free living" searches :waitasec:

Det Stoddard testified that LH said she searched the "children in hot cars". Did I miss something? I've listened to the PCH 3 times

Ha!
Good luck with that Leanne!

National Enquirer couldn't buy that much publicity!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol So true!

She just seems to be grasping at straws in order to make some money.

Lol So true!

She just seems to be grasping at straws in order to make some money.

Or simply to say, "quit looking at me"

It's pretty damning when her own mother is Beyond puzzled by her own daughters reaction...or should I say, LACK of reaction.

IMO
IMO

Is it possible that she wants to go after the National Enquirer because of the article about RH?
That is what I am thinking. She is going after people that have "crossed" Ross. I believe they threatened to do it last week.

All posts are MOO.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/leanna-harris-seeks-help-anti-defamation-lawyer-to/ngg64/

Channel 2 Action News has learned the mother of the child killed in a hot car is seeking counsel from a high-profile anti-defamation attorney.

The source close to Harris says she will meet with Lin Wood, an Atlanta attorney who has handled several high-profile anti-defamation cases.

Was this leaked on purpose? It is odd that only one media outlet is reporting it from a source. I would think they would keep it quiet until he agreed to possibly represent her.

When the news sites start posting about the consultation with Wood, her reputation is going to take (another) major hit. Unless they are the ones filing them, Americans hate lawsuits.

When the news sites start posting about the consultation with Wood, her reputation is going to take (another) major hit. Unless they are the ones filing them, Americans hate lawsuits.

And many hate Lin Wood. If she really enlisted Woods' help, well then start oiling the cuffs. Screams GUILTY!

Has this already been discussed - I just re-watched a video clip about LH purportedly dodging media (dtd last week??).
http://www.wsbtv.com/videos/news/new-video-mother-of-toddler-who-died-in-hot-car/vCht4p/

Recorded as she enters apt door, the camera shows her bright green shirt.
I think the back says, paraphrasing --- every girl has to kiss a few frogs before she finds her prince.
Am I reading correctly?

.......................................................................................................(She may need to keep kissing those frogs. JMO)

Has this already been discussed - I just re-watched a video clip about LH purportedly dodging media (dtd last week??).
http://www.wsbtv.com/videos/news/new-video-mother-of-toddler-who-died-in-hot-car/vCht4p/

Recorded as she enters apt door, the camera shows her bright green shirt.
I think the back says, paraphrasing --- every girl has to kiss a few frogs before she finds her prince.

Am I reading correctly?

.......................................................................................................(She may need to keep kissing those frogs. JMO)

Yeah, lol! Probably not the best fashion statement given the current situation.

I was just glad it wasn't Bama Red :wink:

And many hate Lin Wood. If she really enlisted Woods' help, well then start oiling the cuffs. Screams GUILTY!

Say what ya will, he's a phenomenal attorney. I'm still pretty annoyed by the entire Ramsey thing...but as much as I hate to admit it...if I wanted the best man for that job...I'd call him.

Interesting side note ...not even Lin Wood could get $$$$ from the National Enquirer for running that Burke story.....instead a settlement was reached...and as a result, John & Patsy Ramsey sat down for an exclusive interview with none other than the National Enquirer! AND there was a BOMBSHELL exclusive revealed publicly for the first time.
http://www.acandyrose.com/04032001enquirer.htm

IMO

Or simply to say, "quit looking at me"

It's pretty damning when her own mother is Beyond puzzled by her own daughters reaction...or should I say, LACK of reaction.

IMO
IMO

Leanna's non-reaction, imo, was a sign she has "chosen" sides before and it may have caused a rift with her parents. I find it odd that they moved to Atlanta--a place they had no support system when she was 7-months-pregnant. To me, that's a strange time to change ob's and voluntarily move to a new city.

Which is why I held out for the possibility she was a battered woman. But the last thing I think a battered woman will do once she is away from the relationship-- and the abuser is behind bars without bail--is to continue to take the side of the man who was responsible for the death of her child. It simply doesn't fit. Instead, Leanna's reaction fits the profile of the batterer, not the battered. She took control of her conversation: Did you say too much? When she walked into the daycare and announced that Ross had left Cooper in the car, her comments sure make it appear she already knew Cooper was dead. But is Ross the one totally responsible for Cooper? The late time of the breakfast has me wondering...Ross stuffing himself with fast food when he should already be at work is a red flag. And then he left early, another red flag. Was he trying to get fired so Home Depot would have to pay him unemployment?

Was she supposed to meet them for breakfast at Chic fil A and was she, not Ross, supposed to take Cooper either to daycare or back home? Is this why she asked if he had already said too much? There is still a huge piece of this story that we don't know.

JMO

Say what ya will, he's a phenomenal attorney. I'm still pretty annoyed by the entire Ramsey thing...but as much as I hate to admit it...if I wanted the best man for that job...I'd call him.

Interesting side note ...not even Lin Wood could get $$$$ from the National Enquirer for running that Burke story.....instead a settlement was reached...and as a result, John & Patsy Ramsey sat down for an exclusive interview with none other than the National Enquirer! AND there was a BOMBSHELL exclusive revealed publicly for the first time.

IMO

I hear ya, and maybe if I did something really bad, I'd be grateful he existed, but as an ex-Atlantan, he is just a tiny bit reviled. Although I will say, it does not seem to have affected his social standing at the Piedmont Driving Club. I still have an icky feeling regarding him. Probably just because of the Ramseys. But that's another forum.

IMO

Notice Wood hasn't confirmed he's even talked to her.

I think she leaked it because she arrogantly thinks the media will be intimidated by it. Or maybe she's hoping Wood will at least take her call.

JMO

Hold on! Hold on, hold on!

Could this be a proactive defense?
Cobb County said they had just scratched the surface, is the rubber about to meet the road?
Was she playin nice to Ross to encourage him to not reveal something?
Is his depravity much worse than we thought?
Could he be a real sicko?

Is she distancing herself and warning the media to watch it because we are about to find something out?
I don't know do they even do that?

I don't see what her problem is. No one is stopping her from grieving. There is not a crowd outside her door chanting. Stay off the internet and don't watch the news!
Don't answer the phone.

I don't know, I just feel like if you create your own storm, don't whine when a flood comes.

All posts are MOO.

This is the first I;ve heard about LH taking responsibility for the "child free living" searches :waitasec:

Det Stoddard testified that LH said she searched the "children in hot cars". Did I miss something? I've listened to the PCH 3 times

Pretty sure that was an 'article' mistake. LH admitted to doing searches on children in hot cars, as you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marytb