LeAnna (Mom) #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only did he not get that pay raise, he was not offered a promotion and he did not get the IT job at Chick-fil-A.

APRIL 2014 RH is unhappy w/Home Depot; says he was passed over for promotion. Feels angry.

MAY 2014 RH interviews with Chik-Fil-A Corporate; does not get the job. Feels depressed.

He then takes over the family finances. So maybe he was telling everyone, including LH, he got the raise.

WOW. The landlord, according to an article dated June 20, said that he last talked to Ross "on sunday" which would have been June 15th--where Ross was upbeat about a new position or raise, such that he and Leanna were checking out real estate in E Cobb County. If that is accurate and the disappointments of April and May are accurate, it's likely that Leanna did not know that he had been denied a promotion and raise. I had entertained the possibility that he found this out on Monday the 16th of June and that that may have been an impetus for the tragedy that happened on Wednesday the 18th of June. Sure looks like he was lying to the landlord, if not others as well. JMO

Lol! Sometimes I drive myself mad. ;-)

Here's where I'm going with this. At roughly 4pm (according to timeline posted earlier) RH had a connected call to LH -- not a voicemail call, but an actual call that connected both lines. So we can assume they had a conversation at this point. A Sixty second conversation.

How long did it take you to type "LH: Ok then" - 5 seconds? Ok, so then it should have only taken LH 5 sends to say "ok then". So what the heck did they talk about for the other Fifty-Five seconds ??

No one here can convince me that these two adults - these two PARENTS had a 60 second phone call at the end of the day and never once mentions WHO is picking up Cooper. ---And keep in mind that at this point in the timeline by the time they are both on this 60 second call- Ross has ALREADY texted Leanna about picking up his "buddy" so pure logic says that during this call Ross would have said - hey, did you get my text? Are you picking up my buddy?" OR Leanna would have said "WTH was with that buddy text? Where's Cooper? "

Even if RH had done as you suggested -- if he had called LH at 4:01 and told her he was going to the movies and that she needed to pick up Cooper - and I'm assuming you are implying that at that point LH didn't say "Ok, so you did drop him off this morning?? Cuz I didn't take him..." -- because remember....LH stated that it was a FEAR of hers that Ross would leave Cooper in the car- and if that is true and not some big coverup lie, then she would have likely confirmed that she had not dropped him off that morning. I mean, you don't tell someone something is a big Fear of yours and yet behave in a way that completely contradicts that statement. When something is a big fear of yours, then your behavior most often reflects that fear - you are more hyper-vigilante about that certain area. Think about it - unless she's LYING- she most likely would have followed up on who had Cooper that day, knowing it wasn't her because she's allegedly so afraid RH would leave him in the car.

And another thing about this 60 second call - remember, he didn't text her and say "hey, you need to pick up Cooper" he said "WHEN are you going to pick up Cooper" -- saying WHEN implies the two already discussed the arrangement previously that day, and we know that didn't happen.

And Leanna would have known that previous discussion on the arrangements didn't happen - so it would have taken her a very short time to realize that the 4:04 phone call was completely bogus and a whole big setup - and she would have never made that huge display of loyalty. If Ross said to her on the phone "hey you need to pick up Cooper" and then she shortly thereafter learned that Ross texted her "WHEN" are you going to pick up my buddy" (assuming she didn't see it before the 4:01 phone call) then at that very moment she would have realized Ross was setting up a very craftily planned alibi and would have turned him in for murder.

And one last thing-
-Ross REMEMEBERED to text LH about Cooper just before 4pm
-IF Ross REMEMEBERD to also tell LH to pick up Cooper on that 60 long seconds they were talking - then there is NO way He could REMEMEBER to discuss Cooper's daycare schedule TWICE in a fifteen minute interval and not say "oh s*t!!! I'm the one who has Cooper!!"

Leanna will know he was staging it all if he texted her AND called her about Cooper's daycare within 15 minute interval and yet failed to make the connection on Cooper's whereabouts.

Cuz if someone is THAT negligent of a parent then they need to be in jail anyway.

So what I'm getting at is that something went down in that 60 second call. And if LH wasn't privvy to it, then given all the facts she would have had access to, she would NOT be standing by her man.

Thank you so much! It's been niggling me so much that whatever data I've entered at work this morning is likely to be pure drivel and will drive anyone who accesses it insane. ;)

I've got what you're driving at now and I totally agree. It makes no sense for two people who insist that they are so fearful of a hot car death, especially the mother who says it's her GREATEST fear, to not have a drop off confirmation system of some kind. It also makes no sense that, having gone out of his way to emphasise that LH was to pick up Cooper - TWICE - a) RH would NOT remember he never dropped Cooper off and b) LH wouldn't recognise it as him being in CYA mode.

True. Last known texts. Maybe others in June were deleted. When did LH go on a trip with Cooper and the new car seat?

IIRC, Leanna took Cooper on the trip to Alabama two weeks prior to his death. I find it strange that if Leanna was traveling (over 200 miles away) alone with the baby, there wouldn't be any text communication between her and Ross.

Thank you so much! It's been niggling me so much that whatever data I've entered at work this morning is likely to be pure drivel and will drive anyone who accesses it insane. ;)

I've got what you're driving at now and I totally agree. It makes no sense for two people who insist that they are so fearful of a hot car death, especially the mother who says it's her GREATEST fear, to not have a drop off confirmation system of some kind. It also makes no sense that, having gone out of his way to emphasise that LH was to pick up Cooper - TWICE - a) RH would NOT remember he never dropped Cooper off and b) LH wouldn't recognise it as him being in CYA mode.

Bingo! I gotta stop thinking about it for a while because it's driving me crazy lol!

Question about religion: it appears LH and RH were churchgoing folks and Cooper's Eulogy and funeral were loaded with the traditional lingo, "Sitting on the lap of Jesus", "God's will" and "broken world", etc. Just wondering why RH (and LH, if she's involved) aren't fearing the wrath of God and the fires of hell? Why so much concern about the criminal justice system and defamation suits? Are they really spiritual or is church just a cover? If guilty and God-fearing, why aren't they fessing up and taking their lumps here on earth so they too can sit on the lap of Jesus someday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IIRC, Leanna took Cooper on the trip to Alabama two weeks prior to his death. I find it strange that if Leanna was traveling (over 200 miles away) alone with the baby, there wouldn't be any text communication between her and Ross.

I'm wondering what reason she gave to the family (her parents/his parents) for that trip. I doubt she told them the true reason behind it. IMO, that true reason was for the family to see Cooper one last time before he died.

MOO

I'm wondering if this was a trip for Grandma (unknowingly) to say goodbye to Cooper.

Question about religion: it appears LH and RH were churchgoing folks and Cooper's Eulogy and funeral were loaded with the traditional lingo, "Sitting on the lap of Jesus", "God's will" and "broken world", etc. Just wondering why RH (and LH, if she's involved) aren't fearing the wrath of God and the fires of hell? Why so much concern about the criminal justice system and defamation suits? Are they really spiritual or is church just a cover? If guilty and God-fearing, why aren't they fessing up and taking their lumps here on earth so they too can sit on the lap of Jesus someday?

Since Harris (and more than likely Leanna also even though it hasn't been proven yet) had no problem having relations outside of his marriage and killing his own son, I doubt that he was as "religious" as they would like for everyone to believe. In some religions one does not need to fess up to us humans, only to God privately. If that is done, then on to Heaven they go when they die. Do we really know that much about their religion? As in what type of church/beliefs they had?

MOO

I'm wondering what reason she gave to the family (her parents/his parents) for that trip. I doubt she told them the true reason behind it. IMO, that true reason was for the family to see Cooper one last time before he died.

MOO

I don't believe Leanna is that diabolical. Any reason is possible at this point from wanting Cooper to have a good relationship with grandparents to wanting a break from being around her husband.

JMO

Maybe it's just another part of the wholesome, shiny, happy people image they wanted to project to the world. Young, professional, middle-class, soccer parent, church-going, upstanding pillars of the community. Talking the God talk but not walking the God walk is not all that uncommon in my experience.

I don't believe Leanna is that diabolical. Any reason is possible at this point from wanting Cooper to have a good relationship with grandparents to wanting a break from being around her husband.

JMO

That could be. However, I do believe that Leanna is that diabolical. I also believe that she was the driving force behind Cooper's death.

Hubby and I were talking about this case last Saturday. I was telling him about the new information that he had not yet heard. The first thing out of his mouth was "She set this up to be rid of both of them. Cooper would be dead and he would be in prison for life or dead himself." I agree with him.

MOO

MOO

I agree. IMO, she took Cooper on one last trip back to Alabama to visit his grandparents. I wonder how often they went back to visit their families?

JMO

Since Harris (and more than likely Leanna also even though it hasn't been proven yet) had no problem having relations outside of his marriage and killing his own son, I doubt that he was as "religious" as they would like for everyone to believe. In some religions one does not need to fess up to us humans, only to God privately. If that is done, then on to Heaven they go when they die. Do we really know that much about their religion? As in what type of church/beliefs they had?

MOO

As a former Catholic I can say it's not just a matter of " 'fessing up'" though and, while people often make that mistaken assumption, in most religions it is emphasised you only truly get absolution for your sin in the eyes of God if you a) confess AND b) repent AND c) do penance AND d) sincerely try never to repeat the sin. It's not a pick and choose or pay lip service thing so if RH believes he just has to confess and say sorry to get into heaven he's in for a bit of a shock when he gets to his church's Other Side.

As a former Catholic I can say it's not just a matter of " 'fessing up'" though and, while people often make that mistaken assumption, in most religions it is emphasised you only truly get absolution for your sin in the eyes of God if you a) confess AND b) repent AND c) do penance AND d) sincerely try never to repeat the sin. It's not a pick and choose or pay lip service thing so if RH believes he just has to confess and say sorry to get into heaven he's in for a bit of a shock when he gets to his church's Other Side.

Regardless of denomination, wouldn't most agree that taking personal responsibility and pleading guilty is a good first step in the process?

If that is the case, he's going to have a tough sell.

Because less than 15 minutes after that "phantom text" he speaks with her personally on a 60 second phone call where at that point one or both of them would have HAD to have discussed Cooper daycare schedule - (and if not, they both need to be locked up!)

So a def atty would have a tough sell to the jury that twice within 15 minutes his client REMEMBERED to discuss and PLAN for his son's daycare schedule yet FORGET entirely that he ever had him in his car that day and are breakfast with him that morning and Kissed him on his head - as he reportedly REMEMEBERED Doing.

You are right. Some proof exists of that 3:16 msg. Will be interested to knew what format it was in (text, email, IM)

And it's really damning for LH. We don't yet know the exact context of her words at daycare but unless she said something like “What? What do you mean Ross never dropped Cooper off? That can't be - I spoke with him less than an hour ago about picking Cooper up. <pause> OMG! He must have left him in the car!” then she's toast. Very, very burnt toast.

Not to mention that it never occurred to her to call 911 to meet her at HD. She did the "research" so she knew how critical it is to get medical help immediately. To her knowledge RH was still at work, otherwise why would she go over there?

That could be. However, I do believe that Leanna is that diabolical. I also believe that she was the driving force behind Cooper's death.

Hubby and I were talking about this case last Saturday. I was telling him about the new information that he had not yet heard. The first thing out of his mouth was "She set this up to be rid of both of them. Cooper would be dead and he would be in prison for life or dead himself." I agree with him.

MOO

I prefer to have actual evidence and so far I've not seen any evidence the child's mother master-minded a horrific, premeditated murder or that her husband carried it out at her command.

JMO

I want to divert attention for a minute to the coworkers that had lunch with Russ that day and planned to see a movie together. I work for a company with very specific termination rules. Those rules are in place to protect the company against a wrongful firing suit. I imagine HD has similar guidelines in place. If Ross was terminated because he inappropriately used company resources to communicate on nonwork related topics, and if those other guys at his office were engaged in similar nonwork related communications, then I wonder if they are shaking in their boots right now about their own job security. Ultimately, I wonder how truthful they are likely to be in their testimony if they all fear termination on the same grounds.

There are those that believe that the laws don't apply to them. They are all for the laws applying to other people, just not themselves. Not just the man made laws but the biblical laws as well. Are Harris and Leanna those type of people? Based on what has been found about Harris' thoughts on Reddit, I would have to say yes. It would be difficult for Harris to keep those views and opinions a secret from Leanna. Especially since they have been married for a while now. This is not a "new" marriage/relationship. If Harris was so willing to profess his opinions on the web, I doubt he felt that he needed to keep them from Leanna.

Birds of a feather. Two peas in a pod. Like minds finding one another.

Take your pick. Whatever phrase you want to use, I do believe that Leanna and Harris are of like mind. There is a reason why the two got married and have stayed together as long as they have. Leanna knew about the "cheating", at least one instance of it. She stayed. IMO, Leanna did not look shocked when the truth about Harris and his sexting came out in court. IMO, she looked ticked that it was put out there for everyone to know their business.

MOO

Is it possible that Ross was supposed to both take Cooper to daycare AND pick him up that day and that the "movie" plan changed the "pick-up" plan? We don't know when (or if) Leanna knew anything about the "movie" plan. Could the 3:15 text about picking up his "buddy" also have included the information that he was going to a movie after work? Then he wanted a time confirmation so he could be sure to be gone when Leanna arrived to pick up Cooper and that was the around 4o'clock call? That could explain why Leanna JUST KNEW that Ross must have left Cooper in the car.....because that was the only place he could be, other than left to his own devices, forgotten, at home. (Leanna left home that morning sometime around 7:30- so she knew that Ross was taking him to daycare). Dunno, just thinking about any possible mitigation. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member