LeAnna (Mom) #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get over her saying that he must have left CH in the car when she went to daycare to pick him up. Wouldn't any mom or dad in that situation be a little dumbstruck being told their child was never dropped off? I'd be wondering if my husband even went to work that day, I'd think maybe he took off work for some reason and kept our child with him. I don't think I'd automatically assume that the only reason would be that he left the child in the car.
JMO

Aside from the text about when she would pick Cooper up, I might believe that he'd taken the day off to do something with Cooper. But why ask her when she was picking him up? When the day care said he was not there, she knew he was not in the loving care of his father having an ice cream at the park.

How do we know as a fact that LH confronted RH about cheating? Did a friend of hers say that? just wondering. JMO

And again, Knowing what I know about car seats, He still could have fit. Do you know how many people improperly use car seats that think they are doing it right? 80%. While that bothers me greatly it does not mean that she willingly let the child go in a seat she did not think was right for him. Kids well over 2 years can fit in those seats and fit well.

You are making a lot of assumptions. He took the child. He put the child in the car and the car seat .HE WAS RESPONSIBLE for how the baby rode in that day. HE was the one who left him there. He is the one who went out there are lunch. HIM. Not her.

She is not responsible for JRH decisions that day.

The spouse is not responsible for one parent being a killer. Not at all.

She is not responsible for JRH actions that day. Only he is, at this point.

I thought Stoddard indicated that the seat was FAR too small and that Roscoe was aware of the seat's limits?

she's looking to sell her story to the tabloids & use lin wood to disguise the deal as a settlement, like he did for the ramseys

I really can't find any MSM that have gone out of their way to slander her. Everything I have read refers to her words and actions directly with quotes and the warrants.

Re KIK, etc.

I have a plain-jane Android phone. Apps that are installed are not "hidden" but are not on the main screens until/unless you put them (or a "shortcut") on the "Home screen". I have a lot of apps instaleld that i do not use often. As I need them, I add them to the main screen, but in the meantime they are on the phone if I decide I want them. It isn;t quite the same as being hidden, since pressing the "applications" icon will display all of the installed available apps. I am sure there is a method (maybe another app) to hide the fact that certain things are installed at all, but I really have nothing embarassing on my phone (unless you count the number of versions of Angry Birds I have on it).

Do we know if she also has an iphone?

Speaking of apps, I do not have unlimited texts, as during the school year, the kids usually call, and DH emails. One son is traveling, so I just ran out. He had me download "TextMe", a free wifi based app. It even gave me a different free phone number. I'm sure there are many of this type app around.

May: wedding anniversary, Mother's Day, last texts between them.

May: wedding anniversary, Mother's Day, last texts between them

No new job @ Chic Fil a...

All posts are MOO.

Do we know if she also has an iphone?

Speaking of apps, I do not have unlimited texts, as during the school year, the kids usually call, and DH emails. One son is traveling, so I just ran out. He had me download "TextMe", a free wifi based app. It even gave me a different free phone number. I'm sure there are many of this type app around.

One of my kids uses an old smart phone we have, since we upgraded my phone to a newer version. There is no cell service on that phone, but uses it as an iPod. She makes A LOT of calls, and texts all her pals when on wifi. Wifi is so ubiquitous now that we haven't really even thought about activating cell service for that phone. There are lots of no-cost options now. I think she is even able to parasitically (lol!) text from her older friend's phone when that phone is set as a wifi hotspot. Kids are ingenious!

I do understand ...unfortunately . .all.. too... well. :(

When my fiance died of a heart attack I found him about 10 hours later. Rigor mortis etc .was clearly evident

..I didn't call 911 at first . FIRST Thought ... ATTEMPED to call family . But I couldn't figure out how to search my phone addresses (had done many times before ) to find and dial the family member .

Like your father in same situation ..Primary reason I called 911 was to have them call the family for notification .

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I am so sorry. :(

I really can't find any MSM that have gone out of their way to slander her. Everything I have read refers to her words and actions directly with quotes and the warrants.

Agreed.

I went through all of the *tabloid type* articles that I could find earlier, (National Enquirer, Radar Online, Daily Mail), and those articles were all mostly about Ross and Cooper. When Leanna was mentioned, (or Ross' wife was mentioned), the articles only stated her comments that were testified to at the hearing and the comments that she made during the eulogy. I couldn't find one thing that I would describe as damaging or defamation of character in any of those articles.

Maybe she's just responding to the tabloids and newspapers stating the truth about her, and sometimes the truth hurts.

JMO

I do understand ...unfortunately . .all.. too... well. :(

When my fiance died of a heart attack I found him about 10 hours later. Rigor mortis etc .was clearly evident

..I didn't call 911 at first . FIRST Thought ... ATTEMPED to call family . But I couldn't figure out how to search my phone addresses (had done many times before ) to find and dial the family member .

Like your father in same situation ..Primary reason I called 911 was to have them call the family for notification .

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2
I am with you! It doesn't even have to be a death, just an emergency and I can't think.
However, at work, I never freak out.
Only with family.

I'm sorry about your fiance. That is my fear with my dad. He lives alone and I believe that finding any loved one in that condition is awful.

All posts are MOO.

Since Harris (and more than likely Leanna also even though it hasn't been proven yet) had no problem having relations outside of his marriage and killing his own son, I doubt that he was as "religious" as they would like for everyone to believe. In some religions one does not need to fess up to us humans, only to God privately. If that is done, then on to Heaven they go when they die. Do we really know that much about their religion? As in what type of church/beliefs they had?

MOO

But that 'fessin' up doesn't mean you can just go right on doing what you were doing, although the biggest con artist I've ever encountered swore that it did, as in, "Once saved, always saved," and he could steal an old lady blind today, "confess" to God tonight, and steal someone else blind tomorrow. I'm a PPK with Baptist grandparents and a good bit of exposure to any number of denominations and non-denominational churches, and that's never been how it worked in any of them. Confession has to go along with an attempt to do better, to, "Go and sin no more."

These folks, RH and LH, IMO, are the very type of people who give true Christians a bad name. They use church and "religion" for their own purposes (friends, business contacts, keep parents happy, etc.), all the while doing what they want to do and hiding behind twisted scripture to "prove" themselves "in good with God." The closest these two are going to get to the Pearly Gates, IMO, is the doorbell.

Regardless of denomination, wouldn't most agree that taking personal responsibility and pleading guilty is a good first step in the process?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"ACTS"=
Adoration
Contrition
Thanksgiving
Supplication

But that 'fessin' up doesn't mean you can just go right on doing what you were doing, although the biggest con artist I've ever encountered swore that it did, as in, "Once saved, always saved," and he could steal an old lady blind today, "confess" to God tonight, and steal someone else blind tomorrow. I'm a PPK with Baptist grandparents and a good bit of exposure to any number of denominations and non-denominational churches, and that's never been how it worked in any of them. Confession has to go along with an attempt to do better, to, "Go and sin no more."

These folks, RH and LH, IMO, are the very type of people who give true Christians a bad name. They use church and "religion" for their own purposes (friends, business contacts, keep parents happy, etc.), all the while doing what they want to do and hiding behind twisted scripture to "prove" themselves "in good with God." The closest these two are going to get to the Pearly Gates, IMO, is the doorbell.
Yup, I know someone like that. He also says he has read the Bible twice. I told him he needs to read it again.
Treats people horribly and cannot figure out why his daughter won't even speak to him.
To him robbing someone and running a stop sign is the same thing. He claims there aren't levels of sin. It's all the same.

What. Ever.

All posts are MOO.

Even if she knew there was a strong possibility Ross left Cooper in the car, if she's truly innocent she would not know the baby was dead. iow, if Ross had threatened to do it or had done it in the past, wouldn't she assume he left the windows down or left the car parked in the shade and that Cooper was still alive? Instead of summoning 911, she took a witness with her to Ross' office. It is possible she believed Ross was still at work and the child was in his car, still alive. The witness would help her get an order of protection and full custody of the child, if that was her plan. We still do not know her side of the story.

JMO

I could buy this except for one thing:

"Did you say too much?"

May: wedding anniversary, Mother's Day, last texts between them

No new job @ Chic Fil a...

All posts are MOO.

June: Father's Day, LH and Cooper's trip to AL (I guess RH didn't go), and... "eat more chikin?"

Agreed.

I went through all of the *tabloid type* articles that I could find earlier, (National Enquirer, Radar Online, Daily Mail), and those articles were all mostly about Ross and Cooper. When Leanna was mentioned, (or Ross' wife was mentioned), the articles only stated her comments that were testified to at the hearing and the comments that she made during the eulogy. I couldn't find one thing that I would describe as damaging or defamation of character in any of those articles.

Maybe she's just responding to the tabloids and newspapers stating the truth about her, and sometimes the truth hurts.

JMO

Or maybe.... this is her pre-emptive strike because the worst is still to come.

I wonder if these "sue the media" rumblings are really a message to people who know LH to keep silent. Nobody is coming forward to say anything about her, and I think her team wants to keep it that way. IMO.

I have to commend LH and her legal team for keeping her out of the spotlight as much as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper