LeAnna (Mom) #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed.

I went through all of the *tabloid type* articles that I could find earlier, (National Enquirer, Radar Online, Daily Mail), and those articles were all mostly about Ross and Cooper. When Leanna was mentioned, (or Ross' wife was mentioned), the articles only stated her comments that were testified to at the hearing and the comments that she made during the eulogy. I couldn't find one thing that I would describe as damaging or defamation of character in any of those articles.

Maybe she's just responding to the tabloids and newspapers stating the truth about her, and sometimes the truth hurts.

JMO

LOL maybe she and Zimmerman are reading us! We have given her some good advice, though and always say it's just our opinion. JMO

As usual I haven't read every post, but I have an opinion, and by the time I type it out the thread will be closed.:scared:

1st, I do not totally believe LH was so totally entrenched in her religion, IMO false. She IMO may be using that now. Many people go to church all the time, doesn't mean anything, as JRH has proven. I can't stand when "some" people "need" to use their religion. Any proof she was soooooooooo religious??????

I had a friend who portrayed he was so religious, went to church all the time, prayed all the time, he was a pig *advertiser censored*, talked to the women he knew like trash.

I believe she knew at the PCH about his sexting, total non surprise, "old news, boring" to her. Gum chomp.

I don't believe she was ever abused, physically or emotionally. She comes off to me as very strong to hold her own.

LH had a choice, doesn't matter her religious convictions, JRH was a habital liar, cheater, she had a moral obligation to throw his azz to the curb, because her God didn't save her marriage, or Cooper. Sorry for that
So what makes her sooooooo religious? because they said?

LOL tell me she never checked his phone? unless he had a secret 1.

Mary Winkler was a preachers wife, yet she killed. She was Guilty IMO

Or maybe.... this is her pre-emptive strike because the worst is still to come.
I mentioned that only I said proactive. Pre-emptive is a better word. Well well well...

All posts are MOO.

But WHY are we hearing about this? What's the point of all of this being "leaked" and confirmed by Wood himself -- what are they trying to do other than intimidate the media (and Lin Wood should know better)?
imo

kind of like : if you haven't heard a rumor by noon, make one up?? (MOO)

JMO I just hope, no matter how this turns out, that LH NEVER brings another child into her "broken" world. Children deserve mothers who will protect them from all that is broken to the very best of their ability. JMO

JMO I just hope, no matter how this turns out, that LH NEVER brings another child into her "broken" world. Children deserve mothers who will protect them from all that is broken to the very best of their ability. JMO

Cooper's world was the one that was broken the day his father intentionally left him to die in a hot car! I see nothing broken about Leanna Harris.
Who kills a child they worked so hard to conceive??? I know the pain of infertility and miscarriage. I know the grief. Why would anyone kill especially in these circumstances??? It's extremely selfish of Leanna to decide she's spared Cooper the pain of middle school and high school. Like another poster said, maybe he would've been the most popular kid in school and never lacking for dates!

Cooper's world was the one that was broken the day his father intentionally left him to die in a hot car! I see nothing broken about Leanna Harris.
Who kills a child they worked so hard to conceive??? I know the pain of infertility and miscarriage. I know the grief. Why would anyone kill especially in these circumstances??? It's extremely selfish of Leanna to decide she's spared Cooper the pain of middle school and high school. Like another poster said, maybe he would've been the most popular kid in school and never lacking for dates!

ITA. It pisses me off royally when people decide they are God and proclaim that a dead baby is "better off" while in the next breath stating plans to bring more babies into this "broken" world.

Eff her. Eff anyone who thinks murdered babies are better off.

Hope she feels that way when she or Roscoe get the DP.

If she does not get convicted and spawns again.......:banghead:

I seldom use "my own experience" as the ruler to measure other people's actions, but in this case I just have to:

When my sister was found dead, my poor dad was so freaked out that he could not remember my cell phone number or even where and how to pull it up on his phone (he kept trying to find it under my maiden name...his last name...apparently); and it never occurred to him to call my little brother first. His first instinct was to call the police and have them come tell me in person. He made good and sure I was notified immediately by whatever means necessary.

Like my dad, if (God forbid) I had been in a situation of finding my child dead and I could not get hold of my immediate loved ones, I would have grabbed the first cop on the scene and begged them to help me get in touch with my loved ones. Instead RH chooses to curse the people that could have helped him. Speaks volumes to me.

SDD,
So sorry for your loss. HUGS
THIS..... what you wrote is exactly how most--not all-- but most people would react.

RH was instead pissed off because?? cops told him to do something he didn't want to do...either watch his mouth or get off the phone?

Join Levi Page and me tonight for a live Spreecast at 10 PM Eastern.

We're going to discuss Cooper's mom tonight.

If you saw Levi last night on the JVM show you know he will not be shut down when he has something to say.

Here is the LINK and we'll see you tonight 10 PM Eastern.

The programing for HLN lists a JVM special on RH followed by a NG special on the same topic, but Forensic Files is airing, I wonder if the lawyer scared HLN off airing this.

edit; the NG episode is running.

Join Levi Page and me tonight for a live Spreecast at 10 PM Eastern.

We're going to discuss Cooper's mom tonight.

If you saw Levi last night on the JVM show you know he will not be shut down when he has something to say.

Here is the LINK and we'll see you tonight 10 PM Eastern.
Hey Tricia, have you read in this thread that the mom has requested a meeting with Lin Wood??? Can't wait to hear your thoughts on that!

LH has not read the part about turning the other cheek (JMHO)

Is it possible that Ross was supposed to both take Cooper to daycare AND pick him up that day and that the "movie" plan changed the "pick-up" plan? We don't know when (or if) Leanna knew anything about the "movie" plan. Could the 3:15 text about picking up his "buddy" also have included the information that he was going to a movie after work? Then he wanted a time confirmation so he could be sure to be gone when Leanna arrived to pick up Cooper and that was the around 4o'clock call? That could explain why Leanna JUST KNEW that Ross must have left Cooper in the car.....because that was the only place he could be, other than left to his own devices, forgotten, at home. (Leanna left home that morning sometime around 7:30- so she knew that Ross was taking him to daycare). Dunno, just thinking about any possible mitigation. JMO

:)
ONLY if one believes that jh really forgot his son in the car...
and I don't believe that for a nano second.

I know infertility well too. I never had the joy or the pain of having children. But it doesn't matter if Cooper would have been a nerd, or unpopular or hurt somehow by peers. Most of us have dealt with that in our lives, one way or another. He deserved his life. Whatever it was going to be. His world was broken when he was conceived by broken parents. They liked the IDEA of him for their religion and social acceptance, but they didn't love him for who he was. I don't think that they hated him, but I think he was just another possession of theirs that was a financial liability. He was disposable. JMO

I wonder if these "sue the media" rumblings are really a message to people who know LH to keep silent. Nobody is coming forward to say anything about her, and I think her team wants to keep it that way. IMO.

I have to commend LH and her legal team for keeping her out of the spotlight as much as possible.

Honestly she was out of the limelight BEFORE she had a legal team

Honestly she was out of the limelight BEFORE she had a legal team

As time goes by there are fewer of us buying into her victimhood and that must be frustrating......JMHO

:scared:

Hey, that's me. What's going on here???

Just been taking guesses at your name! Linda7NJ was the first to ask, I believe...

she's looking to sell her story to the tabloids & use lin wood to disguise the deal as a settlement, like he did for the ramseys

O.M.G. Brilliant thinking. And she does need money, honey -- criminal defense attys don't grow on trees... especially when there's no j-o-b

kind of like : if you haven't heard a rumor by noon, make one up?? (MOO)

I think I'm starting to envision the smoky room conversation... "So we get them all to quiet down first by threatening 'em, see? Things quiet down a bit, people move on. Then there's a 'leak' from a source real close to you, the rags sell like hot cakes, and the cash starts rollin' in...."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8