LeAnna (Mom) #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've used it since way before feminism took off because I am southern, and we just talk "lazy" that way. lol Everything was either "Miss" or "Ms" So-and-So.

:laugh:The one exception was my nephew when he changed my cat's name from "Miss" Kitty to "Mrs." Kitty. When asked why, he informed us that since Miss Kitty had kittens, she was obviously married. I guess he really wanted to stress that fact to save her "reputation," and so he stretched the pronunciation out to the full missus.

None of which has a thing to do with anything except between this case and the flight being shot down and the (now second) personal week(s) from hades, I needed a bit of levity. Figured others are in the same boat.
How old was your nephew at the time?

Slightly O/T -- I'm sure it's occurred to someone before me right now, but what are the chances of defense teams combing forums such as WS looking for viable defense theories?

Thoughts?

I'm all for 1st Amendment and our ability to do this... but the thought makes me nervous... and a little sick

JMO

Happens all the time on high profile cases. IMO

We've actually seen Websleuths pulled up on computer screens of assistant defense attorneys ... During trial.

Iirc one specific case was Casey Anthony's trial.
The defense saw that people did not trust her parents...specifically ....George.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've used it since way before feminism took off because I am southern, and we just talk "lazy" that way. lol Everything was either "Miss" or "Ms" So-and-So.

The one exception was my nephew when he changed my cat's name from "Miss" Kitty to "Mrs." Kitty. When asked why, he informed us that since Miss Kitty had kittens, she was obviously married. I guess he really wanted to stress that fact to save her "reputation," and so he stretched the pronunciation out to the full missus.

None of which has a thing to do with anything except between this case and the flight being shot down and the (now second) personal week(s) from hades, I needed a bit of levity. Figured others are in the same boat.

OMG. Both adorable and hilarious. That Miss Kitty was NOT gonna go down with a bad rep! :floorlaugh:

We've actually seen Websleuths pulled up on computer screens of assistant defense attorneys ... During trial.

The defense saw that people did not trust her parents...specifically ....George.

OK. That's scary. From now on I'm posting with a hood over my head.

I figured, ugh...
Since I am well aware that I'm the "empath" type, I always, always, always FIRST go to, "There has to be an explanation for this" and I'm weird (so I've been told) so I'm always giving people the benefit of the doubt and trying to believe in them -- bleeding heart, whatever you want to call it, I'm "it" -- so when I DO think someone is guilty it is SOOOOOO frustrating because I think, "Hello! I'M CONVINCED!!! ME!!!"

My very first thought after LH/Zimmerman/Wood and trying to figure out their "secret plan" was... I wonder if the CA molestation theory first popped up HERE -- yes, I know that's not what you said they were looking at, but the CA case a millisecond on my mind after Cooper when I was typing my post, and that's what I was wondering.

It's frustrating because you want the justice system to work -- we hear too many stories these days about convicted innocents so you WANT to believe in people even more -- but the LAST thing I want to do is feed into a "defense machine" when someone is guilty as sin....

imo -- Thanks for the wake-up call, Linda7NJ!!

The one exception was my nephew when he changed my cat's name from "Miss" Kitty to "Mrs." Kitty. When asked why, he informed us that since Miss Kitty had kittens, she was obviously married. I guess he really wanted to stress that fact to save her "reputation," and so he stretched the pronunciation out to the full missus.

Aww, I learned about Miss. and Mrs. in first grade.
My grandmother was a teacher until she got pregnant and they made her quit. She was allowed to be married, but not pregnant.
I can't see LH using Ms.
Ms. was not an option in my religious upbringing.
It wasn't "acceptable"

I wish there was a way to discuss someone's upbringing without getting into a religious debate. I am a firm believer that it does have something to do with how people behave in their personal and private lives.

All posts are MOO.

Aww, I learned about Miss. and Mrs. in first grade.
My grandmother was a teacher until she got pregnant and they made her quit. She was allowed to be married, but not pregnant.
I can't see LH using Ms.
Ms. was not an option in my religious upbringing.
It wasn't "acceptable"

I wish there was a way to discuss someone's upbringing without getting into a religious debate. I am a firm believer that it does have something to do with how people behave in their personal and private lives.

All posts are MOO.

BBM

Oh yeah. Now that you mention it, at first "Ms.," spelled "Ms." as opposed to "Mizz," the lazy "Mrs." meant "divorced," which meant "tainted" and was usually whispered by a group of moms and followed by "juicy" bits of gossip which we kids were not supposed to hear.

Interesting theory.

My intuition tells me if LH had handled RH's philandering by playing it cool like that, It would have solved the intimacy problems. I predict that RH would have (at least temporary) renewed his interest in LH and started behaving as a family man. He'd probably become jealous and paranoid, checking her phone logs, etc.

No, I think she was flipping out on him and scared to death he'd leave, which just empowered him more to cheat and discard anything and anyone (Cooper) in his way. I think he had sooooooooo badly disrespected LH in his mind that he was leaving her for good and was determined not to pay child support.

I think she was flipping out and leaving him and he was determined not to pay child support. I don't think she would give him a second chance. Maybe this was the second chance.
Maybe that's why only one car seat was bought?
Maybe that's why she handed the finances over?
She wasn't planning on sticking around?
She was checking out at the end of the month?

Decided she was not gonna continue to support him and his childish behavior.
Did he realize that in addition to child support, he couldn't even pay his bills himself?

IMO he turned to a younger girl for a reason.
Mainly because one his age won't fall for bs and lies?
All posts are MOO.

Should'a told Miss Kitty on Gunsmoke!

OMG. LMAO. Miss Kitty was named for Miss Kitty on Gunsmoke! We also had dogs Chester and Festus and Newley and Doc and Marshall.

ETA: And Dillon! I forgot Dog Dillon!

BBM

Oh yeah. Now that you mention it, at first "Ms.," spelled "Ms." as opposed to "Mizz," the lazy "Mrs." meant "divorced," which meant "tainted" and was usually whispered by a group of moms and followed by "juicy" bits of gossip which we kids were not supposed to hear.
Well, yes. You don't get divorced. Ever.
Choose wisely.

All posts are MOO.

OMG. LMAO. Miss Kitty was named for Miss Kitty on Gunsmoke! We also had dogs Chester and Festus and Newley and Doc and Marshall.

ETA: And Dillon! I forgot Dog Dillon!
I just thought it was because she was a cat! When I was little I named a cousin's cat "Kittnen".

P.S. What's with the toy fire engines, Ginger Snap has one too?

Is there a possibility of autism with LH? The lack of ability to express emotions, expressing herself oddly, being reported as quiet, don't know about her having/not having friends, doing well in an academic setting? Her wearing the 'kiss a few frogs shirt' was entirely out of scope for a person in her situation. Most autistic people would never associate the shirt's logo with their spouse's most dire position. There's just something off.

Only if it's a sudden change. I myself have preferred the term "Ms" since the 8th grade, when my teacher Ms. Pearson introduced me to the concept of feminism.

I'm pretty sure I've only seen her referred to as Mrs Harris before this.

BBM

Thank the Lord for progress! Do I hear an Amen?
imo

OK. That's scary. From now on I'm posting with a hood over my head.

It's cheaper and far more efficient than mock jurors...
It's actually rather brilliant IMO
If only prosecutors would do the same to plug the holes, answer the questions, take note of their weaknesses ...IMO

That's adorable:)

It really is.

My dog sunbathes on her back with her legs in the air and no modesty whatsoever. She is so adorable (and very innocent thankyouverymuch, looks can be deceiving).

I just thought it was because she was a cat! When I was little I named a cousin's cat "Kittnen".

P.S. What's with the toy fire engines, Ginger Snap has one too?
Justice for Cooper.
He loved red trucks.
Fire trucks and would call out to them in the car. "Hey truck, bye truck."

All posts are MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics