LeAnna (Mom) #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Salutations! Before I go any further, I need you to think of me as an old-fashioned traditionalist, hence, some of you will not agree with what I am about to put forth.

Now, without further ado, there is something I feel needs to be acknowledged. I was searching the Timeline thread for a reference to the dates LH spent in May in AL prior to Cooper's death. Can't find it so if anyone is privy, please impart that info. TIA

However, in the Timeline thread, jerseygirl kindly posted the link for LH & RHs engagement announcement from May 2006. Remember: I am an old-fashioned traditionalist. And we have been led to believe that LH is a "religious" woman.

This couple did not marry inside a chapel or a church. Instead they married in a park, albeit, an attractive park. Side note: I recall Ben saying RH was late for his own wedding bc he had to stop and purchase hairspray.

It is my intent in putting this info forward to infer that LH & RH are not the deeply religious persons that the public has been led to believe.

The wedding will be 6 p.m. May 27 in Capitol Park.

capitol_park.jpg

moo and all that jazz

Salutations! Before I go any further, I need you to think of me as an old-fashioned traditionalist, hence, some of you will not agree with what I am about to put forth.

Now, without further ado, there is something I feel needs to be acknowledged. I was searching the Timeline thread for a reference to the dates LH spent in May in AL prior to Cooper's death. Can't find it so if anyone is privy, please impart that info. TIA

However, in the Timeline thread, jerseygirl kindly posted the link for LH & RHs engagement announcement from May 2006. Remember: I am an old-fashioned traditionalist. And we have been led to believe that LH is a "religious" woman.

This couple did not marry inside a chapel or a church. Instead they married in a park, albeit, an attractive park. Side note: I recall Ben saying RH was late for his own wedding bc he had to stop and purchase hairspray.

It is my intent in putting this info forward to infer that LH & RH are not the deeply religious persons that the public has been led to believe.

capitol_park.jpg

moo and all that jazz
I think a relative of RH married them.

All posts are MOO

Dee I have felt all along that the whole "deeply religious" thing is an attempt to find fellowship and support for a couple who were never all that popular but have always aspired to be. It is a social crutch. And it works especially well in communities where it is expected that people are " good Christians". Leanna's answers to everything involve citing "god's will and judgment". She feels that the only way she can sway potential weighers of civil or criminal justice, is to appeal to their religious persuasion. I think that the publication of the "victim" statement was precisely for the purpose of swaying grand jurors. Possibly, her attorney has a heads-up about the GJ taking RH's case up soon, and strategically chose to get Leanna's statements out there, in spite of the fact that he has otherwise advised her to be silent. We shall see. JMO

My warmest thanks to all for understanding and not throwing tomatoes my way. I had a jar of Hellman's and fresh loaf of bread ready for a tomato sandwich, just in case.

Justice for Cooper!

My warmest thanks to all for understanding and not throwing tomatoes my way. I had a jar of Hellman's and fresh loaf of bread ready for a tomato sandwich, just in case.

Justice for Cooper!

Mater sammich !!!!! Throw them at meeeeeeee !!:D

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Dee I have felt all along that the whole "deeply religious" thing is an attempt to find fellowship and support for a couple who were never all that popular but have always aspired to be. It is a social crutch. And it works especially well in communities where it is expected that people are " good Christians". Leanna's answers to everything involve citing "god's will and judgment". She feels that the only way she can sway potential weighers of civil or criminal justice, is to appeal to their religious persuasion. I think that the publication of the "victim" statement was precisely for the purpose of swaying grand jurors. Possibly, her attorney has a heads-up about the GJ taking RH's case up soon, and strategically chose to get Leanna's statements out there, in spite of the fact that he has otherwise advised her to be silent. We shall see. JMO

You hit it square on the head, cady. It can be a crutch by those who inflict abuse on their spouse and children and then hit them with the crutch while proclaiming, "I don't believe in divorce."

I think the real clue Leanna has given us as to the state of their marriage is that Cooper slept between them for two nights. She claimed he was fussy yet she then tells us he was asleep. I think Cooper was her version of an old-fashioned bundling board.

JMO

JMO but LH acting like everything is about HER or RH isn't winning friends or approval from anyone. It doesn't matter to me why they gave her the victim impact statement. The way she filled it out and blamed others for disapproving of her husband's actions is very telling to me. Whether or not I forgave my husband of killing my child I'd at least be angry as HE!! at him and want to beat the carp out of him were he stupid enough to leave our child in a hot car. When my son was small his Dad let our 2 year old stick his hand in a bear cage while I went to the bathroom! If it hadn't been in a public place I would have cursed hell off its hinges.

Justice for Cooper!

OMG! I love tomato sandwiches with Hellman's mayo!!!!

I eat at least one every other day!!!
If I get all wild, I'll lightly toast the bread first....

Gimme gimme maters from your garden RIGHT NOW !!! :p. Every other day ...omg

Gimme gimme maters from your garden RIGHT NOW !!! :p. Every other day ...omg

One of my top ten reasons I love NJ!!!

I have tomatoes as big as grapefruits in my garden...One thick slice is all that's needed for the sandwich!!!

capitol_park.jpg

moo and all that jazz

Definitely times are changing. I would say my husband I are very religious. We did get married in a church, but only because it was cheaper. We would have preferred a botanic garden. I would say these days where you get married , is not so much A religios devotion reflection. How you get married is. The ceremony, the minister, the vows, etc. imagine a traditional church wedding in a garden...that's what ours would have been.

Another thing, i know a lot of couples who have lived together before marriage, choose to not get married in a church.

Here's the PDF of the "Victim Impact Statement" form submitted by lh:

uryga7av.jpg
7ujypy5y.jpg

Via http://ftpcontent4.worldnow.com/wbrc/docs/leannaharrisvictimstatement.pdf

:sigh:

ETA:

UBM:

FTR, lh's attorney could not be more wrong!
IDK how he can make such a grand leap, such a sweeping generalizing statement, about public perception of his client. I mean, I realize lawyers are paid to make PR-type statements within the legal realm, but this defies logic - IMO.

MY reaction, in reading her handwritten responses, is disbelief, disgust, and a good helping of derision at the continued disconnect we've seen from Day One. You've all done a fine job of verbalizing it already.

The bottom line is that when limited to communicating to the Court in a two-page document (and you have the benefit of counsel), every word matters. Seeing Cooper as less than front-and-center (not the clear focus/in the spotlight as he deserves IMO), rings hollow in my book. IMO, he is devalued whenever his loss is bifurcated with the (so-called) suffering of jrh, or lh.

Fill out an addendum, put it on the back of the page(s), do whatever you have to do to show your respect for the insurmountable loss of YOUR ONLY CHILD!

This non-verbal communication would not be lost on the reader (the DA, the Judge/Court, and the public/sleuths) who will dissect it, after your attorney goes to the media with it, of course.

Turd in the punch bowl, indeed....

Cooper deserved better.

Cooper continues to deserve better, still....

:moo:

Your brilliant and heartfelt post brought tears to my eyes. Thank you (((())))))

I think it will be interesting to see how LH is acting in the recorded visits to RH in jail, if they get brought up at some point.

Crime Time had Darren Kavinoky on as a guest and they covered LH's impact statement. He confirms what I thought... Hoping :jail: soon. If it doesn't cue up at the spot, go to 33:00.

[video=youtu;fAO8h652-cI]http://youtu.be/fAO8h652-cI?t=33m[/video]

Crime Time had Darren Kavinoky on as a guest and they covered LH's impact statement. He confirms what I thought... Hoping :jail: soon. If it doesn't cue up at the spot, go to 33:00.

[video=youtu;fAO8h652-cI]http://youtu.be/fAO8h652-cI?t=33m[/video]

Thank you popsicle!

To access this video via Tapatalk, I had to click on "WebView" first, as the URL gave me an error message at 1st (might have just been a glitch with my iPhone :blushing: )

Definitely worth watching and :tyou: for the time stamp!

ITA with @darrenkavinoky's analysis of lh - and it says SO much when a criminal defense attorney goes on record to say he would prosecute her!

:praying: for :justice: for beautiful Baby Cooper!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for this video, popsicle. Very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc