LeAnna (Mom) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how long Leanna will go without working. How long is she going to claim that she cannot? Are her parents just going to support her now?

I bet Leanna has many offers for interviews. However, the amount they would pay her has likely decreased since early July. I have a feeling she will talk to CNN by the end of the year. I think they would be the most aggressive in pursuing an interview with her.

Does anyone remember the dates of when Leanna took Cooper on vacation to AL and when they returned to GA? I'm wondering because I believe it was discovered that there was around a month of text deletions in may by RH such that it appeared that there had been NO texts between RH and LH since April or May?....until June 18? Surely the was at least some phone communication between them while she was away.Can deleted texts be recovered? Hopefully, the warrants included LH's phone and computers, but that wasn't clear to me in reading the warrants. May is a mystery. I think something major happened in the marriage. Hope investigators have figured it out. JMO

I wonder how long Leanna will go without working. How long is she going to claim that she cannot? Are her parents just going to support her now?

I bet LH will stay out of work during the entire trial. You could be right about her parents possibly supporting her.

I bet Leanna has many offers for interviews. However, the amount they would pay her has likely decreased since early July. I have a feeling she will talk to CNN by the end of the year. I think they would be the most aggressive in pursuing an interview with her.

Or sell some 'exclusive' photos

What does she need disability for? Certainly she has enough family to feed her right now. I can't imagine I'd even be eating that much. Other than food and shelter, I can't imagine what else I'd need in the wake of losing my only child.

I looking at it like, she's got bills to pay. No money coming in. I don't want to ruin my credit. She doesn't seem to look at things like a mother who has lost her only child. She's looking to make things easy for her man when he gets out of jail. God knows, even if he gets out of jail, ain't nobody hiring his sorry azz. All JMO
Remember George Zimmerman and his wife? They both wanted to get the bills paid with the windfall that they got.

We were coming home from chuch one cold winter day, lunch time. As we got nearer to our rural home, we could see smoke and some flames. We were afraid it was our home. As we got closer, we realized it was further on, we ended up on a road past the fire, but could see it thru a pasture. We were close enough to feel the heat when we got out to look. Firetrucks arrived, and then the couple who owned the home come in. When they exited their car, the wife let out a scream/squeal/God-awful sound and sank to the ground. The husband, obviously crying also, came and picked her up, and you could just see their bodies shaking together, as their hearts broke.
This was over a home. I found out that there was no children or pets inside, just their home.
In my opinion, this is what the reaction of a parent or two parents should be, upon finding that their child is dead.

We were coming home from chuch one cold winter day, lunch time. As we got nearer to our rural home, we could see smoke and some flames. We were afraid it was our home. As we got closer, we realized it was further on, we ended up on a road past the fire, but could see it thru a pasture. We were close enough to feel the heat when we got out to look. Firetrucks arrived, and then the couple who owned the home come in. When they exited their car, the wife let out a scream/squeal/God-awful sound and sank to the ground. The husband, obviously crying also, came and picked her up, and you could just see their bodies shaking together, as their hearts broke.
This was over a home. I found out that there was no children or pets inside, just their home.
In my opinion, this is what the reaction of a parent or two parents should be, upon finding that their child is dead.

So sorry for your neighbor's loss.
What a stellar story to explain the feeling of loss.

( Not nearly as poignant as your post but I kid you not
twenty years ago I felt more loss over a lost wedding band
than the emotion I saw LH show in court,,,,, all that gum chewing...ugh

I think she didn't write Cooper's name because she doesn't believe he was the victim of a crime- she believes he was the victim of an accident. An intelligent attorney would advise her to do exactly what she did.

She may not be the brightest bulb on the planet, but she doesn't seem stupid or ditzy. JMO.

How is that working out for her?

Sorrell, I so appreciate your thoughtful posts. You always hit the nail on the head in my opinion. Thanks for hanging in here when so many have vacated until big news is back! JMO

when so many have vacated until big news is back

cady, respectfully, I am trying not to be personally offended by this remark. Recently, I stepped away for about ten days to spend with my precious granddaughters when they came to visit. I am not here for just the big news stories. I am here, for Cooper, until the end; even when I step away for a few days to spend quality time with my family.

RE: the victim impact statement, answer to #4: "Whatever issues that transpired in our marriage is between us and God, for He will judge those moral sins." This statement tells me to expect more to come regarding this couple's preferred sexual dalliances.

I think she didn't write Cooper's name because she doesn't believe he was the victim of a crime- she believes he was the victim of an accident. An intelligent attorney would advise her to do exactly what she did.

She may not be the brightest bulb on the planet, but she doesn't seem stupid or ditzy. JMO.

I don't know... I think writing her name as the victim of child cruelty makes everyone look like they don't know what the whole statement was even for.

There was far too little Cooper there imo, she could have acknowledged that Cooper was the victim, written much more about what losing Cooper meant to the family and said that she believes it was an accident, and it would have looked much better I think.

It is ironic that Leanna is complaining about the media, when there is not much media interest in her latest statement. I wonder if it just a coincidence that the media circus pretty much ended after the whole Richard Jewell comment/Lin Wood rumor.

It is ironic that Leanna is complaining about the media, when there is not much media interest in her latest statement. I wonder if it just a coincidence that the media circus pretty much ended after the whole Richard Jewell comment/Lin Wood rumor.

Maybe the media has been pestering her but we haven't been made aware of it because Leanna is refusing to talk to them. In other words, would MSM publish the fact that they are trying to get her to talk to them and they haven't been unsuccessful? JMO.

Maybe the media has been pestering her but we haven't been made aware of it because Leanna is refusing to talk to them. In other words, would MSM publish the fact that they are trying to get her to talk to them and they haven't been unsuccessful? JMO.

I think if the media was desperate to hear from her, her new statement would be getting a lot more coverage.

Leave me alone, I need to grieve.

Come here, I have something to share with you.

Go away, why do you torment me?

Sorry but I really am having a difficult time with the victim impact statement.

I think if the media was desperate to hear from her, her new statement would be getting a lot more coverage.

You could be right. But she made the media to be the villain in her "victim statement". Maybe the media didn't want to draw any attention to that. JMO.

You could be right. But she made the media to be the villain in her "victim statement". Maybe the media didn't want to draw any attention to that. JMO.

IMO, most of the public dislikes her and thinks she is guilty in someway, so they won't care about her complaints. Nobody is going to say that they think she is involved b/c there is a media witch hunt against her (not saying there is). Plus, the media can just gloss over the parts where she mentions them, and most people are not going to actually open the document and read every word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jangelyn