LeAnna (Mom) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
guess she wants the state to pay for car detailing .....JMHO

I think that they used those two questions to make some statements that they feel put Leanna in a more favorable light and to show they feel that Leanna is being unjustly persecuted by the public and MSM.

It may work with some IMO.

her answer to 3 should be the answer to 4 imo

CVCP is the payor of last resort, this means your benefits will be reduced by the monies you receive from any other source as a result of the crime, such as insurance, restitution, and civil suit settlements

CVCP
is not an entitlement program; we only award compensation to those who meet all of the programs eligibility requirements

http://cjcc.georgia.gov/sites/cjcc....d_files/site_page/CVCP APP REV 1.16.14-3a.pdf

bbm

I am not sure this kind of victim's statement is the same as a victim's statement to the court.

Here is an explanation of Victims' Assistance and victim statement within that context (different state): http://www.tarrantda.com/?page_id=89

I am not sure this kind of victim's statement is the same as a victim's statement to the court.

Here is an explanation of Victims' Assistance and victim statement within that context (different state): http://www.tarrantda.com/?page_id=89

:thinking:

Now that you mentioned it, I zoomed in on the top of the form:
zu4ypuve.jpg

lh claims she is a victim of jrh....

Answers #1 through #6 as posted in her own handwriting, naming Cooper only once,

ETA: The finalized form required submission under the penalty of perjury here:

baqu4ere.jpg

Notice, it is unsigned
:crazy:
Like a fox?

:dunno:

But yeah... you have to be a victim of a crime. Not of an accident, or society, or whatever.

WWJD?

very interesting that it is ''unsigned'' so WTH??? why bother tell us --- other than a firesetter drama moment ---

she's been out of the news and we all stopped caring ..... so ... oh gee

But yeah... you have to be a victim of a crime. Not of an accident, or society, or whatever.

WWJD?

He has entered a plea of NG
So who is she a victim of?

Who is she placing blame for the loss of Cooper? Or is that not even the "crime" she's referring to? :confused:

This is making even less sense now :thinking:

LZ addressed lh being charged but that may have just been a smokescreen for their own legal maneuvers....

Could the DA's office be giving her enough the rope, as they say....?

She's playing a dangerous game. The discovery process of civil litigation is no cakewalk. :moo:

:thinking:

Now that you mentioned it, I zoomed in on the top of the form:
zu4ypuve.jpg

lh claims she is a victim of jrh....

Answers #1 through #6 as posted in her own handwriting, naming Cooper only once,

ETA: The finalized form required submission under the penalty of perjury here:

baqu4ere.jpg

Notice, it is unsigned
:crazy:
Like a fox?

:dunno:

Exactly. She is a victim, and / or the parent of a victim of RH's crimes.

I guess I am just confused as to why LH or her reps felt a need to release this info?

Her app indicates she's been out of work 43 days due to ''media hounding'' -- oh geeze.....

I can guarantee you I can't think of a mother who would be at work 43 days after only child roasted to death in husband's car NORMALLY it would be due to extreme grief and NOT media hounding JMHO -- dumb butt

AHA! Thank you

from your link

''•Medical/Dental Expenses - up to $15,000
•Counseling Expenses - up to $3,000
•Funeral Expenses - up to $3,000
•Economic Support - up to $10,000
•Crime Scene Clean-Up - up to $1,500''

give me the munny hunny is the motive here.....she needs to file within a year and she's doing that.....

but why does she need to tell the public LOL......she must be craving attention JMHO
Really, this is the 1st time I have ever seen one of these posted in public. Very odd.
ETA: this has turned into a game. There hasn't been any media reporting about Cooper since Mid July as requested by LH.
IF LH wants no attention then there would be no story, IMO she wants $. She plans to sue and heap on the wealth.
I am shocked and disappointed that a licensed professional would support her lying cheating husband over her adorable innocent child.
You go ahead and fight that fight. Betray your baby, you just might reap what you sew.
I pity you. moo
All posts are MOO

BTW, on the victim impact statement, she put herself as the victim, not Cooper. Telling.

The headline on CNN: "Hot car death mom lists self as victim"

I was confused by this because I was thinking "well of course she has to list herself, it's her paperwork!" Then I looked again and I see where she wrote "self" after relationship to victim when she should have written "mother" because Cooper is the victim! Now I understand. THAT is very telling, and I can't believe her lawyer didn't catch and correct it!!

I just saw her attorney being interviewed on CNN. He is not helping her image any at all. The main thing he wanted the public to know was " that LH was a victim too." SERIOUSLY? That is their main concern? Her baby died a horrific torturous death, and she wants to make sure we all know that SHE is a victim too? :facepalm: What is the point of him going on CNN to say that?

I just saw her attorney being interviewed on CNN. He is not helping her image any at all. The main thing he wanted the public to know was " that LH was a victim too." SERIOUSLY? That is their main concern? Her baby died a horrific torturous death, and she wants to make sure we all know that SHE is a victim too? :facepalm: What is the point of him going on CNN to say that?

I didn't see the CNN interview -- did he say anything about his client's delusion (MY Opinion) of being hounded by the media lately?

I didn't see the CNN interview -- did he say anything about his client's delusion (MY Opinion) of being hounded by the media lately?

Oh yes.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/08/us/leanna-harris-victim-statement/index.html

Mother lists herself as a victim in Georgia hot car death
By Kevin Conlon, CNN

The mother of a Georgia toddler who died after being left in a car for hours in the sweltering heat says she is a grieving mother caught up in "the storm around my family."
"The rush to judgment by the public and the mainstream media has left me with little confidence in our legal system and our society," Leanna Harris wrote in a victim impact statement obtained by CNN's Victor Blackwell.

"Sure, she's a victim," Zimmerman said. "She's lost a child. She's a victim of public perception thinking that she had something to do with it."

Oh yes.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/08/us/leanna-harris-victim-statement/index.html

Mother lists herself as a victim in Georgia hot car death
By Kevin Conlon, CNN

The mother of a Georgia toddler who died after being left in a car for hours in the sweltering heat says she is a grieving mother caught up in "the storm around my family."
"The rush to judgment by the public and the mainstream media has left me with little confidence in our legal system and our society," Leanna Harris wrote in a victim impact statement obtained by CNN's Victor Blackwell.

"Sure, she's a victim," Zimmerman said. "She's lost a child. She's a victim of public perception thinking that she had something to do with it."

Interesting.....why would a ''righteous woman'' worry about public perception???? ''guilty conscience"?

I don't understand why they released the documents on Friday. Friday afternoon/evening, too in EST, I think. I thought it was PR 101 that you release news you want to bury on Friday? Are they testing the waters to just see what the reaction is, without risking the circus starting up again? I bet most people don't keep up with the news on the weekend.

I don't understand why they released the documents on Friday. Friday afternoon/evening, too in EST, I think. I thought it was PR 101 that you release news you want to bury on Friday? Are they testing the waters to just see what the reaction is, without risking the circus starting up again? I bet most people don't keep up with the news on the weekend.

yes....this is as deep as p.ss on a plate isn't it? too funny or what? maybe this will show LH & her "team" that we are not waiting with baited breath for her next hissy fit

I wonder what her lawyer and her are thinking as they read online comments? There are 500 on a CNN article and almost all are negative. I wonder if they thought that since the case had not been in the news in 2-3 weeks, that the public might empathize with her now? Are they shocked when they read the comments, that their plan isn't working? Perhaps the release of the documents is not just for the public, but the media too....my client is a victim so watch what you report, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper