LeAnna (Mom) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The article also says this:

oops-I lost the quote somehow, but it said that the state was required to send these forms to the victim or victims next of kin.

Wow LH really blew it with this. IF she had filled it out as next of kin, as a victim of RH, having lost her precious child, THAT would make sense. That is what one would expect. Instead, she fills it out as a victim herself and uses the form to defend her husband. Awful. Not appropriate at all. Even if she felt that she was a victim or that her husband was innocent, this victim impact statement form is not the place to say those things. The form was referring to Cooper as the victim, not LH. LH was meant to fill it out as next of kin, IMO. She hijacked it for herself and RH, just as she's done all along. What a couple of narcissists. Blech. JMO!!!

Crime Victim Impact Statement

"The information provided may help the Prosecutor and Judge better understand how the crime has affected you or your family."

This form was about LH as a victim of the crime against her child for which RH is charged. Cooper was the victim but so are his surviving family members.

It is for the use of the Prosecutor and Judge for how they will sentence RH because of the impact it has had on the family, IMO. My guess is she is trying to get the charges reduced by showing she feels it was an accident. jmo

oops-I lost the quote somehow, but it said that the state was required to send these forms to the victim or victims next of kin.

Wow LH really blew it with this. IF she had filled it out as next of kin, as a victim of RH, having lost her precious child, THAT would make sense. That is what one would expect. Instead, she fills it out as a victim herself and uses the form to defend her husband. Awful. Not appropriate at all. Even if she felt that she was a victim or that her husband was innocent, this victim impact statement form is not the place to say those things. The form was referring to Cooper as the victim, not LH. LH was meant to fill it out as next of kin, IMO. She hijacked it for herself and RH, just as she's done all along. What a couple of narcissists. Blech. JMO!!!

she's shown her true colors (MOO)

Crime Victim Impact Statement

"The information provided may help the Prosecutor and Judge better understand how the crime has affected you or your family."

This form was about LH as a victim of the crime against her child for which RH is charged. Cooper was the victim but so are his surviving family members.

It is for the use of the Prosecutor and Judge for how they will sentence RH because of the impact it has had on the family, IMO. My guess is she is trying to get the charges reduced by showing she feels it was an accident. jmo

JMO She is a victim as the MOTHER of the dead child. She is not a victim of MEDIA. JMO

This makes no sense to me. She is admitting this was a crime then?

She is only admitting that she is a victim of the media "storm", around her " family". JMO

JMO She is a victim as the MOTHER of the dead child. She is not a victim of MEDIA. JMO

Oh, absolutely. It makes no sense that she would complain about the media because they have nothing to do with the crime that is listed on the top of the form. It appears she is trying to say there is a greater impact on her because of the media attention rather than the affect the death of her child has had on her. At least that is how I read it.

Also I think her intention was to appear Cooper's death was an accident and hopefully the State will reduce or drop the charges against RH.

As far as their problems being private, I don't think the parents of the minor RH was texting would think it is "just a private matter." jmo

Maybe she forgot to sign.
Maybe her lawyer photocopied it before she signed and released the photocopy to the press. Then she signed the original and filed it. Maybe they didn't want her signature to be seen by the public for some reason.

I think the DA sending that to her was a strategic thing to do. Her and her lawyer filling it out, not very wise imo. With the possibility of charges looming over her, she would have been smart to ignore it all together imo.

I'd love to know the date when that was mailed to her.

Just a thought, but i wonder if the investigation has uncovered something unbecoming LH. And her attorney is trying to get in front of its release.

I'd love to know the date when that was mailed to her.

Just a thought, but i wonder if the investigation has uncovered something unbecoming LH. And her attorney is trying to get in front of its release.

Good point! - like an impending statement from JRH himself under oath?? or some revealing text messages between LH & JRH on the fateful day?

Maybe she forgot to sign.

RH 'forgets' Cooper in his car

LH 'forgets' to sign the victim impact statement.

I'll tell you what else they can forget, anyone with a shred of common sense buying into their BS

Oh, absolutely. It makes no sense that she would complain about the media because they have nothing to do with the crime that is listed on the top of the form. It appears she is trying to say there is a greater impact on her because of the media attention rather than the affect the death of her child has had on her. At least that is how I read it.

Also I think her intention was to appear Cooper's death was an accident and hopefully the State will reduce or drop the charges against RH.

As far as their problems being private, I don't think the parents of the minor RH was texting would think it is "just a private matter." jmo

BBM

Leanna is completely wrong in the sexting being a "private matter" between the two of them and their God. It's a criminal matter since the girl was 16 when sending/receiving those naked pics to/from Harris.

I am thankful that Leanna and her lawyer were dumb enough to pass this out to the media. It just shows everyone Leanna's true colors, that she and Harris truly are the same type of person. The same thing that I have been saying for some time now.

I don't feel sorry for Leanna at all. I don't feel sorry for Harris. I do feel sorry for Cooper. I wish that Cooper had been born to parents that would have treasured him, loved him, taken care of him and treated him the way that every precious child deserves. And perhaps Leanna was correct in one thing in her statement during Cooper's funeral, Cooper really is better off where he is now than on this earth with those two as his parents.

MOO

A person sees what they want to see.

All I see is MONEY.

She cannot work. She has been out of work. She is going to be in counseling all of her life. She is persecuted.

She needs MONEY and she needs it NOW and forever

A person sees what they want to see.

All I see is MONEY.

She cannot work. She has been out of work. She is going to be in counseling all of her life. She is persecuted.

She needs MONEY and she needs it NOW and forever

I wonder if she has filed a claim to get the insurance money yet. Perhaps this "victim impact statement" will be mailed to the insurance company as well.

no insurance payout will happen for may years and until this case has been tried. MOO

As the leader of their family unit I feel pretty confident that RH is the named beneficiary and LH is the secondary or successor beneficiary. Until the case is decided I don't believe anyone can or will benefit from any claim on those policies.

Another thought that I forgot to mention. If the media had been hounding Leanna and/or their families, we would know about it. Even if the media was unable to get any pictures, it would still be reporting as to what is going on. However, there has been nothing from the media about what any of them are doing. Nope, Leanna and her lawyer have lied (yet again IMO) about this.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member