LeAnna (Mom) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
no insurance payout will happen for may years and until this case has been tried. MOO

I agree with you, but that doesn't mean that Leanna does. She seems pretty desperate for money since she "can't work" and has no husband to work to provide for her now. Maybe she is hoping that people will donate again. This woman makes me sick though.

MOO

A person sees what they want to see.

All I see is MONEY.

She cannot work. She has been out of work. She is going to be in counseling all of her life. She is persecuted.

She needs MONEY and she needs it NOW and forever

And in her delusional mind, who better to pay for it then the mainstream media who caused the public to rush to judgement

I agree with you, but that doesn't mean that Leanna does. She seems pretty desperate for money since she "can't work" and has no husband to work to provide for her now. Maybe she is hoping that people will donate again. This woman makes me sick though.

MOO

If she's truly so distraught psych wise, perhaps she should try filing disability claim through her long term disability coverage through her employer (MOO)

I wonder if she has filed a claim to get the insurance money yet. Perhaps this "victim impact statement" will be mailed to the insurance company as well.

Good angle. Down the road, if she is not convicted of any participation in the death, she probably WOULD be the beneficiary of the insurance money. But I think that would be quite some time from now.

Another thought.........I tend to doubt that the prosecutor will subpoena her as a witness before the Grand Jury. That would not be helpful at all, since she clearly is sympathetic to RH's plight. JMO

If she's truly so distraught psych wise, perhaps she should try filing disability claim through her long term disability coverage through her employer (MOO)

Just when I was beginning to waver on my opinion of her...
Now I'm right back in the "she makes me sick" ball park and looking at her hard.

Now I'm right back in the "she makes me sick" ball park and looking at her hard.

I know what you mean LOL.....she's got foot in mouth disease big time doesn't she

It's like you read my mind. :giggle:

All this mumbo jumbo from LH about losing JRH and slurpy talk about him is thinly veiled appeal to his ego so that he doesn't spill the goods on her ((thinking out loud MOO)) ? She's got so little control about what he says at this point and we all know he can't be ''doing well'' at this point without being able to exercise his addictions

first paragraph of this article explains exactly why this was released by her attorney. I think it was a very unwise move.

They think this will sway people to return to a more sympathetic view of his client but by so clearly indicating she still supports her husband and puts him forward as a victim too is going to backfire. it's already begun.

Helps to add the link

The attorney for Leanna Harris said Friday he hopes the victim impact statement sent to his client by the Cobb County District Attorney indicates law enforcement does not believe she was complicit in the death of her son, Cooper.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/crime-law/cobb-da-treating-leanna-harris-as-crime-victim/ngyBt/
From what I gathered the DA sends them to any victim OR the closest family member. I may have misunderstood, but I thought that was what they said last night on the local news. So, IMO it was sent to her on COOPER, the victim's behalf.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

LH is confusing "private matter" with "privates matter."

I wonder if the minor has completed her victim's statement.

the reason this victim impact statement reads so off is that it is meant to be filled out by someone who acknowledges they and/or their loved one are the victim of a crime. An opportunity to describe to the court how the crime in question has adversely affected them.

LH does not acknowledge there was a crime. So her counsel trying to use this as an opportunity to express that she is a victim is at odds with her own (bizarre to me) need to use that as a platform to espouse her husband's innocence of any crime.

You are the victim of a crime or you are not. Your child was killed or there was an "accident."

She cannot have it both ways so IMO this impact statement and its subsequent release is an epic PR fail.

It did not make me see her as any more a victim and while some members of the public may find this impact statement sympathetic. It has accomplished the opposite for me.

I have ridden this :fence: for far too long in regard to LH. I went out of my way to attempt to treat her as a victim and a grieving mother. But with this action she effectively showed me that according to her own belief, she is not a victim of a crime. Therefore I done working so hard to extend to her the courtesy the title victim affords one here at WS.

Stick the fork in me. I am over her. I do not hold her any ill will but I recommend she not expect any sympathy from me or many others who I think will feel as I do. Victims get my respect, care and compassion. LH just told me she is not a victim. The end.

LH is opting not to advocate for the victim in this case but rather for her own self and for her accused husband. Goodbye compassion. Just where I am sitting. Others may be comfortable sitting elsewhere.

Doncha just know? Ross and Leanna are righteous god-fearing victims of a vast conspiracy. Their good buddy Jesus will forgive their "moral" lapses, therefore it is not for the American System of Justice to judge them. They are in but not of this dreadful world. Blecch. JMO

My fence crumbled with this latest development. The sham claim of ''being hounded'' is in her own guilty mind as so very little has been said of her and JRH in the past 6 weeks. Any shame she may be feeling is of her own doing and she's misdirecting her self loathing onto LE and the court system, media and of course us the public. She needs serious medical intervention (MOO).

Doncha just know? Ross and Leanna are righteous god-fearing victims of a vast conspiracy. Their good buddy Jesus will forgive their "moral" lapses, therefore it is not for the American System of Justice to judge them. They are in but not of this dreadful world. Blecch. JMO
I, for one, believe in God and forgiveness through Jesus. I'll never make light of that. However, nowhere do I see that forgiveness negates consequences for my sins.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

It just rubs me the wrong way that the victim impact statement doesn't list Cooper's name as the victim.

That victim statement confirms my thoughts about LH.

SMH Cooper is the victim.

My fence crumbled with this latest development. The sham claim of ''being hounded'' is in her own guilty mind as so very little has been said of her and JRH in the past 6 weeks. Any shame she may be feeling is of her own doing and she's misdirecting her self loathing onto LE and the court system, media and of course us the public. She needs serious medical intervention (MOO).

BBM

What type of "serious medical intervention"? I can't think of anything that helps with her "ailments".

That victim statement confirms my thoughts about LH.

SMH Cooper is the victim.

The lawyers smirking during his little interview about that victim impact statement tells me all I need to know about him too. People just can't hide the REAL them. Eventually it comes out.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members