LeAnna (Mom) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leanna released a statement three weeks ago. I think her (or her team) want the case back in the spotlight. There is really no reason why they had to release these papers. Perhaps they want the circus to start up again, so there will be more potential for a lawsuit. Maybe they want to use the amount of media coverage as a reason for a change of venue or a delay. I think this is an attempt to get the media going again. If she really wanted them to leave her alone, she wouldn't be creating new things for them to report on.

100% agree

I'd call two lawyers tandem but not a team. But that's just me. I was wondering about a group of professionals that are helping Leanna. That's what I consider to be a team.

don't forget the fundraiser and video that was started immediately......some of us suspected there was a PR person behind her

JMHO

BTW, on the victim impact statement, she put herself as the victim, not Cooper. Telling.

The headline on CNN: "Hot car death mom lists self as victim"

Didn't you hear? He's in a better place and won't have to worry about who to eat lunch with in middle school.

The one thing I don't understand is if they want the case back in the national spotlight, why release the statement today? It is Friday...You release news you want to bury on Friday. Plus, there is a major breaking news story right now...(US strikes against ISIS) plus other big world news going on....it just doesn't seem like the best day.

don't forget the fundraiser and video that was started immediately......some of us suspected there was a PR person behind her

JMHO
There could be a "team" of professionals helping Leanna. I'm just not sure if there is. When I see talk about a "team" doing something, I kind of like to know if they exist.
JMO.

The victim i this case is dead. His next of kin (parents) are the victims of the charged acts which killed him. In most instances that works. But one of the parents is charged with killing the child and the other has her head firmly planted in

er

the sand

shall we say.

One wonders if the tick tock tick tock of time til Grand Jury yet unannounced is messing with someone's ''nerves'' (twitch twitch)

One wonders if the tick tock tick tock of time til Grand Jury yet unannounced is messing with someone's ''nerves'' (twitch twitch)

I think you're on to something there

As a mother unable to have anymore children i'm disgusted with her lack of concern of Cooper and what he went through .I would be kicking myself because i wasn't there as a mom to stop it or rescue my child.I'm disgusted by her eagerness to pet JH on the head like a good boy when it was his actions that caused this child's death.He was a good father?!?! Lady, he killed your son accident or not Your son is dead, good parents don't do that or forget their child their ONLY child within minutes or 7 hours never to be thought of again!JH actions while this baby died is all the more disgusting,he was sexting a 17 year old child and that matter is very much the police and her parents business because it is illegal!I'm sorry but IMO she makes me ashamed to be a woman, not all women are weak and needy of a man so much that we would sacrifice anything to keep him.No man/ woman that walks this earth or ever will should not be more important than their children. point blank!I have always told everyone if i lost my child just bury me with her she is my life, my heart and my soul.I see none of that in this family just CYA mode !

Just getting home and have not read the thread yet but I am LIVID after reading the CNN article.

His dare LH write "self" where the victims name goes. SELF???? Are you fricken kidding me???

Cooper is the victim. Cooper!

That is beyond morbid and just plain disgusting.

JMO.

Did LH make a victim impact statement for Cooper as well? Or is this the only victim statement for her?

well, with the true victim dead we pretty much know the impact to Cooper. But in this case, as the mother of Cooper one would hope the victim statement would be more about what her baby suffered and lost (his freekin life) and how hurtful it is that he is gone. She did that a bit, but mostly it read like a political add for her husband :sigh:

well, with the true victim dead we pretty much know the impact to Cooper. But in this case, as the mother of Cooper one would hope the victim statement would be more about what her baby suffered and lost (his freekin life) and how hurtful it is that he is gone. She did that a bit, but mostly it read like a political add for her husband :sigh:

Much like Cooper's eulogy.

And Cooper's obituary.

LH has an agenda

Here's #3 + #4 only. I hope this helps everyone read her responses. I can't make any promises regarding anyone's blood pressure though :facepalm:
ymygenat.jpg

Concerning these 2 questions, I guess neither LeAnn nor the attorney understood them, as the responses have zero to with what is being asked.

Concerning these 2 questions, I guess neither LeAnn nor the attorney understood them, as the responses have zero to with what is being asked.

I think that they used those two questions to make some statements that they feel put Leanna in a more favorable light and to show they feel that Leanna is being unjustly persecuted by the public and MSM.

It may work with some IMO.

I've had to complete a victim's statement before. As I recall, it wasn't mandatory. It did come as part of a victim's services packet, along with lists of resources for counseling and financial support.

I wonder why LH completed this statement. I also really wonder why her lawyer would release it. By completing it as she did, LH is admitting that the criminal charges are valid just as they are listed against her husband in the heading. I guess she can consider herself a victim of an accident, but that is not what this statement is about.

Not sure if that makes sense... but maybe she could've written it from Cooper's point of view. Either way, it appears like an admission on her part that yes, this was a crime and not just an accident.

I wonder why LH completed this statement. I also really wonder why her lawyer would release it. By completing it as she did, LH is admitting that the criminal charges are valid just as they are listed against her husband in the heading. I guess she can consider herself a victim of an accident, but that is not what this statement is about.

Not sure if that makes sense... but maybe she could've written it from Cooper's point of view. Either way, it appears like an admission on her part that yes, this was a crime and not just an accident.

It's a head scratcher isn't it? IF she maintains no crime was committed by her JRH how could she be a victim of crime?

Is this a precursor to a Statement of Claim for civil matter?? doesn't make sense to me at least

she just wants to create a scene -- drama queen that she is in a twisted twisted way who should really get offstage now. She's making a ''spectacle'' of herself (gramma words I know) JMHO

http://cjcc.georgia.gov/victims-compensation

Example of Victims' Assistance programs one might find in a packet from D.A....

AHA! Thank you

from your link

''•Medical/Dental Expenses - up to $15,000
•Counseling Expenses - up to $3,000
•Funeral Expenses - up to $3,000
•Economic Support - up to $10,000
•Crime Scene Clean-Up - up to $1,500''

give me the munny hunny is the motive here.....she needs to file within a year and she's doing that.....

but why does she need to tell the public LOL......she must be craving attention JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member