Leanord Padilla's Latest Comment: (IE the body)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why would they drop the DP??? MY guess is that they don't have enough evidence to prove that Casey did it. Having the body does not ensure a DP conviction if they cannot determine cause of death, or that a murder did occur. It could be that it was a horrific accident of some kind.
OR there was a plea bargain we don't know about.
You all are assuming that just because Caylee's remains might have been found, that it will definitely prove Casey killed her. NOT SO. There would have to be marks on the body or something found that proves it was deliberate, rather than an accidental death. OPINIONS do not convict someone... EVIDENCE does.

Oh, you mean like incriminating computer searches done on the computer of the accused, as well as hair and evidence of human decomp. in her trunk. You mean evidence like that?

Anyone else remember LP saying that on NG? When was that?

I remember him saying that, but can't remember exactly when it was. Seems like around the first search or two that TM and TES did. Anyone remember when that was?

I believe LP said that the night before they found her body. I was watching NG that night and the next day I was at work and heard that they found the body and thought how strange it was that he said that the night before.

This was much earlier than Dec. I am curious if his statement could be tied into the DC/JH search video debacle?

check under the thread titled "Leanord Padilla's latest comment" It was in early Dec. it says it in that thread. I apologize but I have no clue how to post a link on here. He said it on NG on Dec 9 or 10th though.

Yes, I went to the media links and found it was Dec. 9

Maybe I am thinking about a different comment then, because I am remembering it back in Nov. I keep thinking it was around the same time as that rope incident. When was that first brought out?

Just shortly before they did find the body. No more than 2-3 weeks before they found Caylee. I've thought about his statement as well...Have no idea what it means though!

MOO

I remember hearing that and i know it has been a while since he said that but of course i dont know the day either. I remember it on ng

Found it in the transcripts.... he said it on Dec. 9th

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/09/ng.01.html

"But everybody knows when she died and -- the 30 days is not a secret anymore. And don`t be surprised -- don`t be surprised if Orange County or the FBI don`t drop it on us here that they`ve got the body somewhere. "

"But everybody knows when she died and -- the 30 days is not a secret anymore. And don`t be surprised -- don`t be surprised if Orange County or the FBI don`t drop it on us here that they`ve got the body somewhere. "

TY for the transcript as I heard it too. I sat there kind of dumbfounded when he said it because I couldn't understand how LE would have Caylee's body and not release the info. BUT he did say he called FBI guy and told him what he knew from the PI.
Then 2 days later the body is found? Alittle or alot suspicious? Someone was offering free excedrin the other day, if you're not already out of it, please send some. :banghead:

Ah Haa, Now we know why Nancy keeps having him on her show. We kind of wondered why. It seems allot of what he says has meat to it!

Ah Haa, Now we know why Nancy keeps having him on her show. We kind of wondered why. It seems allot of what he says has meat to it!

I wonder if Greta takes him more seriously now? :crazy:

i totally remember that comment and never forgot about it...
i always listen to what padilla says, and when he said that i was kinda staring at the tv wondering...wth???!!!!

I remember it too. I have wondered if that comment was at all linked somehow to the TES having to halt their search way back. Can't remember the date, but very emotional as the searchers and team were all crying and there was lots of speculation that they had found something but conditions wouldn't allow further searching. Anyone know which area they were searching at the time? The reports of the team losing an ATV due to conditions made the flag in my head go up, as I thought that happened when they called off the search. Didn't want to accidently harm any evidence. Any one else remember all this?

I remember it too. I have wondered if that comment was at all linked somehow to the TES having to halt their search way back. Can't remember the date, but very emotional as the searchers and team were all crying and there was lots of speculation that they had found something but conditions wouldn't allow further searching. Anyone know which area they were searching at the time? The reports of the team losing an ATV due to conditions made the flag in my head go up, as I thought that happened when they called off the search. Didn't want to accidently harm any evidence. Any one else remember all this?

Yes! I posted yesterday that I thought I remembered him saying that a while back after an early TES search. I am almost positive he said this a long time ago as well as Dec 9th. I have to throw a wedding shower today, but when I get the chance, I will watch back through some of the older NG shows and see if I can find the one where he said this back then. Then I can have the date of the broadcast at least. I don't know if I can figure out how to post a link or not, but will try.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13
Back