Leanord Padilla's Latest Comment: (IE the body)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And he also said that Cindy and Casey had a fight, and Cindy was choking Casey. This is also evidenced in the doc dumps.
I think LP does have a means of receiving inside information. :)

I agree, Leonard is no fool, he may open his mouth at inopportune times, but that's just because his brain is always in overdrive. He is a highly educated man with an above normal IQ.

she doesnt that was another anthony lie - LE confirmed with the attorney
no file on Caylee - it was in the last doc dump I believe

speaking from experience dealing with my moms dementia---but they can be tricky things the dos & don't and what you can or can't do----but then agan---if nothing on file with atty....well there you go.....

jmo

I don't know about anyone else, but everytime I see this picture, I'm blown away at how much Caylee looks like Lee. Look at the area between the eyes and the crease at the top of the nose.

2enmhoi.jpg

ITA, she looks more like Lee than any other member of the family including KC.

ITA, she looks more like Lee than any other member of the family including KC.

I just don't get the big deal. My youngest son looks nothing like me or my H. However he does look so much like both my MIL and BIL! It does happen quite often. So it doesn't mean that her uncle is her father! I really don't hink that LA is Caylee's father, jmho.

I'm thinking ( just my on opinion & you know what hey say about opinions? ) I feel that if there is evidence of Caylee it was found before JB park & possibly LE let searches go on initially because it didn't hurt anything, TM had stopped looking and was being pulled into anthonyland with MN . When It started to become a circus mentallity between press, searchers, public watchers, the anthonys, LE felt it was time to stop the parade before holiday. Remember, we weren't in the back of the squad car with LP & LE to be privy to their conversation. Lets be real here, this gentleman has help us come up with good ideas for sluething.

Momto5 - Brilliant! It never occured to me that she told them where the body was in exchange for taking the DP off of the table. I assumed that the case lacks sufficient aggravating circumstances and too many mitigating factors to qualify for DP. At least that is what the DP attorney implied, although I was curious as to why the murder of a child under 12 did not make this a capital case. Not knowing all the intricacies of FL law puts me at a disadvantage when trying to determine why things are happening as they are.

LP just blurted this out. NG did not respond. She didn't ask him anything about this statement. Of course, she isn't interviewing LP either.

The State must declare whether it will seek the DP within a certain amount of time prior to trial. I believe their cut-off date was 11/25(?). We didn't hear of the decision until the next week. (last week). DNA tests take time and if what Momto5 is thinking is true, we are only 14 days into the process.

Is it possible that KC finally told the truth for the first time in her life?

Even sociopaths will confess to save their own lives.

Wouldn't they have to tell JB about it if it were true, either that they found evidence or that KC accepted a plea? JB is still going around saying Caylee is still alive....why would he do that?

I just don't get the big deal. My youngest son looks nothing like me or my H. However he does look so much like both my MIL and BIL! It does happen quite often. So it doesn't mean that her uncle is her father! I really don't hink that LA is Caylee's father, jmho.

I agree with you - both my brothers have daughters that look just like me - but I am definately not their mom....LOL!

Let's say they found remains in another county. That county has jurisdiction over the find until such a time the remains are tested and confirmed. This would take it out of the control of OCSO when it was done, who is to be contacted, and when the final testing would be completed. Correct?

Let's say they found remains in another county. That county has jurisdiction over the find until such a time the remains are tested and confirmed. This would take it out of the control of OCSO when it was done, who is to be contacted, and when the final testing would be completed. Correct?

Hmmm... very interesting. I didn't think about that. And what if it was the FBI that found the remains? Who would they have to notify?

It is not uncommon for kids to look like a grandparent rather than a parent... or even an uncle or aunt or a cousin. I have a son who looks more like his grandfather (my dad) than he does me or his father. IMO, neither Casey or Lee look like Cindy at all... their features are more like George. So if the theory that Lee is Caylee's bio dad were true... why wouldn't she look more like George than Cindy? But...... what it all boils down to is... kids can inherit facial features from several generations back. Means nothing.

I think Lee has George's coloring...dark hair and brows, but he has his MoM's facial features, IMO.

My grandson looks exactly like my brother. If I showed you photos of the two of them at the same age you'd think it was the same person. And neither my daughter nor I look anything like my brother. My brother looks exactly like my mother's brother while I favor my father's family.

I can promise you neither my mother nor my daughter had anything funny going on with their brother or uncle. :rolleyes:

It's all the same gene pool. I would imagine every family has children that look like someone else in the family besides the children's parents. You certainly can't assume from who the children favor that there was incest going on.

Wouldn't they have to tell JB about it if it were true, either that they found evidence or that KC accepted a plea? JB is still going around saying Caylee is still alive....why would he do that?
Right, he is also using a variation of OJ's line...100% innocent.

Hmmm... very interesting. I didn't think about that. And what if it was the FBI that found the remains? Who would they have to notify?
That would depend on which county also and the time it took to identify the remains if they sent them out to their own laboratory. Being the FBI is currently working not only this missing person/murder case, they would be running it through their known DNA database. The entire process takes time no matter who is doing the testing, but they still would revert back to the county where remains were found, imo.

Maybe those rocks the divers found were actually bones and it was confirmed to LP. I always wondered why LE made such a big deal when that discovery was found and why did they want him to take a lie detector? Supposely, they wanted him to take a lie detector saying that he planted the bag there, which sounded crazy. IMO it seemed more like how did he know where to look and does he know more than what he is saying. Maybe LP had the house secretly tapped and knew the body was in water, he just didn't know which lake or river to check.

Maybe the FBI did find something and it's in their hands right now. That would sort of make sense since LP has that FBI friend, NS, that he always refers to. I don't LP's comment on NG came out of left field last night. He may have inside info from FBI friend.

QUOTE=JustJax;3038413]Right, he is also using a variation of OJ's line...100% innocent.[/QUOTE]

gotta say that after watching OJ's "appology" to the Judge---when he said something like if I only knew it was illegal...I thought hmmmmmm (okay first thought was killing his wife and Ron)---wonder if this could be JB defense---she didn't know it wasn't okay to have a child missing for 31 days and not let anyone know:eek::liar:---she didn't know it was illegal to lie to LE about EVERYTHING related to that little girl :liar:(cause you know they can't use her name!!! )---you mean just because she gave birth..:liar:..etc.......there is is DEFENSE in an apology

jmo :waitasec:

I have also noticed that initially when Tracy went back to Cali and until she first hired her attorney...she wasn't talking to LP and Rob about what went on with Casey in the home to protect herself. However, since that time...LP has opened up a lot more about things she has been saying...meaning that her attorney has allowed her to speak about certain things to them. Who knows what Casey let slip to her or what Casey tried to plant via Tracy? LP appears to have more liberty to use her information now tho.

Ok, I have a few questions that I am going to throw out there:

1. On another thread I am following, a person has stated that in the last doc dump they saw that the grandparents is the next of kin for Caylee. Anyone knowif this is true 100%? I have not seen that -

2. Also, we have heard that Cindy was seeing a lawyer about obtaining custody of Caylee. Could it be possible that they already had custody in place and no one has mentioned that? I would think that would be one of the first things said in this case, but with this one you never know...

Chat Noir - Yes, JB would know of any/all plea negotiations as the plea would be offered to KC through him.

I agree with others, there's always a grain of truth to what LP says, no matter how extraordinary his statements are.

2. Also, we have heard that Cindy was seeing a lawyer about obtaining custody of Caylee. Could it be possible that they already had custody in place and no one has mentioned that? I would think that would be one of the first things said in this case, but with this one you never know...

I think we would've found some sort of court evidence of this either online or in any of the doc dumps. If she had custody, maybe the little angel would still be here.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bananapanini
Back