Leanord Padilla's Latest Comment: (IE the body)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Dunno. Sometimes I feel that LP likes to use NG to stick it to the A's, to ruffle their feathers. As CA admitted herself, she is o.k.-ish with TM -- I think she can handle him but LP is a rogue that she cannot control and he pushes her buttons big time.

There may be some truth to this, that they found something but I also think it is for effect, since the A's watch NG. NG knows and enables him as her proxy.

I do think LP tries to ruffle the A's feathers. But, I think there is a method to his madness and I like him. I think there may be some truth to it also cyber.

Legal eagles:

If KC plead to get the DP off the table (by saying where the body was), does that plea deal need to be disclosed at some time? Or is there a chance we could never know that?

I'm thinking bc of appeals, that it would have to be disclosed at some point. It is obviously better for the defense if it never gets disclosed..

If there is a plea..........there is NO appeal.

I don't know in Florida if it has to be disclosed,(but everyone would know it when there was no trial) but I would guess it would be. In this state, it is disclosed as soon as it is finalized.

How do you know that they haven't contacted the family about possible finds?
Also why would he say something like that out of the blue?
He has people working in Orlando still and he also gets calls from a l ot of people....

I would think that the only person that would have to be notified would be Casey, she IS the next of kin...not Cindy or George. You're right, how do we know that she hasn't been notified?

For some odd reason :confused: I believe if something was found and Casey or her attorney were notified, they would both keep Cindy, George and Lee in the dark about it. Casey will need the support of her family at the trial and even she knows that if they find out the truth before then, they will not emotionally be able to deal with her trial.
Its all about Casey..JMHO

I doubt very seriously CA would be told until there was a plea bargain worked out and maybe not even then until they read it in the paper. There is some reason, KC is keeping ALL of them away and I believe it might be because she already knows what they found and knows if she sees them, it will come out.

Correction, the comments from Kagykaren were made today (Not November) in the thread I started this morning 12/9, about what LP said about evidence found on the plastic bag. I had heard it too on NG and was badgered by a couple of trolls who insisted and screamed bloody murder to merge my thread or put it in the rumors thread yada yada. I said I heard it on NG and was asked for link, which many nice people provided. That was a jumping off point to this as there was much speculation that maybe LE had the body. All of this is lost in the what happened to garbage bag thread thanks to a couple of trolls who caused a ruckus, posting one post after another. :banghead:
Last time I will post anything I know.

Don't do that...........just ignore them. There are some predictable ones here who always scream about moving threads when there is too much good information on them. Just sit back and watch and you will see what I mean.

I just pay no attention to them at all. LOL

I agree. KC would never look at her parents and tell them what she did or if she was making a plea. She could tell all of America that she made a plea deal, but tell her parents she doesn't know what anybody is talking about. I don't think she could ever face them if she made a plea deal.

HA! maybe she didn't even tell Baez she told where the body was and didnt want to tell so that is why she sacrificed herself to jail?

That was all another one of CA's lies. LE checked that out and the attorney she told the FBI she used, said it had never been discussed and never been done.

My question is WHY would they LIE about something so simple? Do these people actually believe that LE wouldn't check out what they told them?
Yes. These are VERY simple folk. IMO they're all quite stupid and still think that they've snowed everyone over.

MOO

For some odd reason :confused: I believe if something was found and Casey or her attorney were notified, they would both keep Cindy, George and Lee in the dark about it. Casey will need the support of her family at the trial and even she knows that if they find out the truth before then, they will not emotionally be able to deal with her trial.
Its all about Casey..JMHO

Well said!!!! Good point.

:dance::clap::clap::clap::dance:

I doubt very seriously CA would be told until there was a plea bargain worked out and maybe not even then until they read it in the paper. There is some reason, KC is keeping ALL of them away and I believe it might be because she already knows what they found and knows if she sees them, it will come out.

Yep, ITA Turbo! Can you imagine after months of this, Casey looking them in the eyes and having to tell them anything resembling the "truth"? Do you think that she actually would, or have JB do it for her?

Go Leonard! On this one I hope that he is certain...I doubt he would say that without some kind of concrete information...We can only pray that it is true...

I agree with you !
LP seems to often drop these tid bits of info......
I hope it is so, and we may be the last to know !

Being such a high profile case, if Tim DID find her during one of those searches, I feel that it would be kept silent.

This could be a big bombshell that LE plans to drop very soon.

Yep, ITA Turbo! Can you imagine after months of this, Casey looking them in the eyes and having to tell them anything resembling the "truth"? Do you think that she actually would, or have JB do it for her?

She'd have JB send them an email. Then they could claim someone broke into the house and hack their puters.

NG did make the very controversial statement the other night about, "Bombshell tonight. As we go to air, in a three-sentence blurb, Florida prosecutors announce they will not seek the death penalty against tot mom for the alleged chloroform murder of little Caylee...." -- maybe this connects with LP's statement and they know something we don't yet?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/05/ng.01.html

She'd have JB send them an email. Then they could claim someone broke into the house and hack their puters.

LOL! Seriously! We haven't heard anything else about that either, have we? I read on another site (one of MB's) where they were actually trying to promote the idea that someone did 'break in' to hack. I'm about as puter-illiterate as you can get and that made me laugh! There new "security system" must be malfunctioning. :doh:

I think she would let them read it in the paper or see it on the news.

The ULTIMATE gotcha !!!

Eh, typical LP. Lots of hype over one thing or another.

I take it with a grain of salt, personally. In the words of Jerry McGuire, "show me the money!".

I would think that the only person that would have to be notified would be Casey, she IS the next of kin...not Cindy or George. You're right, how do we know that she hasn't been notified?

I just got another brain storm while reading-
Maybe this is why Bozo is going out to media and the grand parents are going out of state as they got wind of this info and they are either checking more into it?
Maybe the dad of the angel? they might be going to talk to him to see what he knows as his statements have not been released yet either.
It JUST SEEMS that everytime law enforcement is or has announcements or evidence they do this crapola.?

Maybe they told George (who wouldn't?) to leave him responsible for telling Cindy and he just hasn't done it yet. :)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Enteringnightshift
Back