Lee Anthony Almosts Hits Protesters

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
For one thing, he's out there confronting people - that says a lot. Why would Cindy bother to call him? To use him to intimidate people. This entire family is nuttier than a fruitcake and I hear Bellvue is holding a ward for them.

Where do you get that Cindy called him? Lee has a right to go to his parent's home. Pulling into the driveway is not confronting someone.

This was the kind of fear I posted about the protesters a while back: bringing kids and putting them in jeopardy of getting hurt. Plus, it makes no sense to go and protest in the name of bringing justice for Caylee, while you put your kid in harms way.

Now, I do understand, respect and accept that protestors have their rights, but dang some of them need to use some common sense. But, regardless, Lee should not have done what he did... besides, he is taking his anger out on the wrong people.

Of course he is.. all he is running on is rage.

For one thing, he's out there confronting people - that says a lot. Why would Cindy bother to call him? To use him to intimidate people. This entire family is nuttier than a fruitcake and I hear Bellvue is holding a ward for them.

They are not crazy.

Hey- does anyone know who it is that's blowing the margins?? is it me?!

Okay clear something up for me... the A's are constantly coming out to see what is up with the protesters... why dont they sit in their Air conditioned house and just watch it on the camera's they spent search money on... If they want sound open a window... No confrontation

Because they want to control EVERYTHING. They hire a high-priced atty to speak for them, yet they still come out and confront people who are doing nothing illegal. Did the PUNK DRIVER claim that they were doing what the sheriffs couoldn't do? Enforce laws that the Anthonys have made up maybe? I don't see anyone doing any damage to the Anthony property. I do see the Anthonys attempting to do damage to other people. Who are the criminals here? The Anthonys. I bet they had to leave Ohio because Ohio wouldn't honor THEIR laws.

I took my son to a protest when our Police Chief's contract was not renewed. They gave us a sign with a clown on it, my son was still in his carriage. The newspapers had a picture of us, and folks sent letters to the editor regarding my poor choice as a parent. This was a peaceful quiet event too, I was sick! I would never repeat this action unless the child was old enough to understand the issue.

The article says that they were protestors kids. I hate to say it, but maybe this will teach the protestors to
a) keep their kids out of other people's driveways.
b) if you are going to condemn someone for not taking care of their kid, you should at least take care of your own in the process.
My own opinion.

Couldn't have said it better myself:clap:

IO think 10-12 year olds can understand it. I have a friend who raised her children to be activists. They dopnate time at the local mission to feed the homeless BY THEIR OWN CHOICE and they are younger than these children.

Working with the homeless is quite different than gawking and screaming at a family in front of their house. The first is positive activism that teaches something -- the second... well I'll just say no place for children. IMO obviously.

This was the kind of fear I posted about the protesters a while back: bringing kids and putting them in jeopardy of getting hurt. Plus, it makes no sense to go and protest in the name of bringing justice for Caylee, while you put your kid in harms way.

Now, I do understand, respect and accept that protestors have their rights, but dang some of them need to use some common sense. But, regardless, Lee should not have done what he did... besides, he is taking his anger out on the wrong people.

Of course, none of this is the Anthony's fault. They are protecting their precious wittle girl who couldn't be honest if her life depended on it. They need to confront her and leave people who aer within their rights alone.
So they get irritated. The truth hurts sometimes. That doesn't give them the right to approach people with hammers, physicallyi remove their property, attempt to run over children, or the myriad of other things they have done wrong.

Blame Casey. It's her fault. Scream at her - attempt to approach her with q hammer, shove her, attempt to run her over with a car. Leave innocent people alone.

I agree with everything you said :clap:

IMO children, especially children under the age of 10; should be at home, out in the park, or doing something constructive building positve memories with their parents. I mean I think back to the Gulf War, I was maybe 5, and my parents let me see too much coverage of that and guess what? I had re-occuring nightmares of Sadaam and ended up sleeping in their room till I was 12 as a result of it. From experience I can say, it may not seem to be having an effect on the kids(mine was just media coverage) but you never know what they will take away from it or what will stick in their subconcience. It's best to leave the harsh realities to the adults, and let children keep their care-free mindsets until they are emotionally mature enough to process them in a healthy way. Maybe some disagree, I can't argue since I'm not a psycologist, but this is my experience and that's all I can form my opinion on.

Funny, but I really thought that when they adopted Najame for their attorney the other day, I was fairly sure that he would have advised them strongly to stay away from the protesters. Guess not?!

Right! Thank you very much!

Yup, I saw that little girl too, it was a sign that was hung around her neck. As if that's safe.
And then there was the couple that took their kids up to the door to pound and scream right along with them. That was sickening.
I personally think that DCF should just park a social worker outside that house for 24 hours and start opening cases on all the neglectful, psychologically abusive parents that bring their kids into this melee on a daily basis.
I just hate to see kids being used and that is what a lot of these people are doing, they are using their own kids to get to the Anthony's.

Is there a law against children protesting? No? Then blame the Anthonys. These children have parents in the same location as their children. Where was Caylee when Casey was at Fushion? She does not even know. Why, because she didn't give a rats azz about her little girl.
Period. Seh still does not as she smirks her way through her day with her smirking attorney. jmo

guys, you are TOTALLY falling into the anthony trap. They have spent a life time of playing the victims, and now you are all focusing your anger on the protesters? There is a little three year old girl who is either alive and in danger, or dead, laying in a ditch some place because her entire family is coveering for each other. Please, don't fall into the "poor anthonys" NOBODY would be standing in there front yard if someone in that family would have the decency to come forward and tell the truth. It is very, very hot in florida. that poor little baby was disgarded like trash, to rot away in the heat of the day and you guys are mad at some protesters?

Thing is they are totally SANE. They know what they are doing. They are just empty inside and care about nothing!
Including their granddaughter. It's all about Casey and protecting and covering for her.

guys, you are TOTALLY falling into the anthony trap. They have spent a life time of playing the victims, and now you are all focusing your anger on the protesters? There is a little three year old girl who is either alive and in danger, or dead, laying in a ditch some place because her entire family is coveering for each other. Please, don't fall into the "poor anthonys" NOBODY would be standing in there front yard if someone in that family would have the decency to come forward and tell the truth. It is very, very hot in florida. that poor little baby was disgarded like trash, to rot away in the heat of the day and you guys are mad at some protesters?

I agree. The Anthonys aren't victims, they're combatants.

Maybe if people would back off and let the family be, stuff like this wouldn't keep happening.

I need to say that the tombstone is just wrong. It is a cruel thing to do to anyone and does nothing but harm.

On the other hand, this family will confront the protesters regardless of the behavior of the protester...peaceful or obnoxious they are all fair game. I just don't understand how they fail to see that they are only hurting themselves when they react. If I really, truly believed that my grandchild was alive then the protesters would be laughable to me. I'd gather my family 'round and we'd point, stare and share a laugh at the morons who will all look like even bigger idiots when the truth is known.

I'm to the point of believing that the family just cannot tolerate not being in control and thus unable to ignore the situation. They and the protesters are all fighting losing battles and everyone is looking like full-fledged fools.

You know, I have been going back and forth about how I feel about the protesters out there, especially today when someone almost got hit by a car. I have been saying all along, someone is going to get hurt. But then, I saw this post and found myself nodding my head and thinking - 'ok, I finally decided how I feel and this poster said it perfectly' - great post and I agree with every word!
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back