Lee Anthony's CMA reference?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I'm late to this--I tivoed the service and just got around to watching it but my first reaction was he's referring to Casey and not Caylee

I rewound and wrote down verbatim what he said

LEES SPEECH

If I could ask something from anybody that was willing to hear it,it would be this: For those of us that are frightened or angry or mourneful or thatjust don't understand,I ask that you fill your heart w/ patience and grace and that you allow yourself to yield any judgements you may already have.

For those of us who may never be the same again I ask that you fill your heart with hope and forgiveness,you allow yourself to cope and heal. Finally for those of us who have knowledge and the means to facilitate the answers that my family deserves,I ask that you fill your heart with compassion and truth and I ask that you allow your conscience to speak for you when your mind cannot comprehend the right words to say.

I sincerely hope that this day allows those affected by it to take from it whatever it is that you need to take---if it's closure you seek here today I certainly hope that you're able to find it.

Today is the day to remember,Today is the day to pay tribute,Today is the dy for this family unite and display their solidarity and strength.

I've gotta tell you it is hard to stand up here and be the pillar of strength. This family is united (bangs fingers on pulpit) but this family is incomplete...I'm incomplete...I'm broken

CMA CMA each day you continue to teach me about life and about the way it should be lived.Each day you give me the ability to be strong or to be weak..It's been so long since I've been able to see you or to hug you or to tell you how much you mean to me CMA I miss you,I love you CMA I am so proud of you I hope you're proud of me too I need you to know that I will never forget the promise that I made to you I will never forget

Cher, I'm with you. I heard anger, a lot of anger, spun into Lee's message. Everytime he said the initials C M A, I got the feeling he was sending a message to his sister that he was going to do whatever it took to make sure she paid for Caylee's death.
jmo

I'm not sure I'm totally there with the message to KC, but I could live with this assessment too.

Since LA called CAYLEE CMA, I think most of what he said was for Caylee.
But 1 sentence threw me for a loop..............
I am so proud of you, I hope you are proud of me..................
huh? does that fit a dead niece and her uncle or a brother to a sister?
Why would Caylee be proud of LA? Did he go to LE and tell the truth about things?
I do think the family did want KC to see some codes to her since they can't talk to kc.
The shamrocks were for kc, I do believe, not for Caylee........IMO.....kc loved shamrocks,

The way Lee emphasised the letters CMA when he was speaking made me think that he was addressing KC in their Code-Speak kind of way.

Ill have to rewatch the service, but I thought Lee was reading off a laptop and was thinking that Baez & his laptop was linked possibly with an aircard and webcam, IMOO

Hmmmm this is a very interesting post! I thought that the Judge ordered that JB was permitted to take his laptop into the jail with him at his visits with KC but I don't think that Judge Strick...would agree to allow her to use it, view livestreaming or webcam with it but I wouldn't put that past the sneaky bunch one bit!

Kind of their way of "including" KC since she couldn't get out for the service and they wouldn't let them in to have a family service...seems quite odd that JB goes to visit her - with his laptop - at 9:30 AM this morning and she didn't request to watch on the tv...

hinky meter going off...actually, it's clear as a bell to me!:eek:

One more thing - I would LOVE to hear the opinions of a body language expert on the expressions, tears, etc on all 3 of them. I think you would find GA was the only sincere one - so what else is new huh?!

Sorry I'm late to this--I tivoed the service and just got around to watching it but my first reaction was he's referring to Casey and not Caylee

CMA CMA each day you continue to teach me about life and about the way it should be lived.Each day you give me the ability to be strong or to be weak..It's been so long since I've been able to see you or to hug you or to tell you how much you mean to me CMA I miss you,I love you CMA I am so proud of you I hope you're proud of me too I need you to know that I will never forget the promise that I made to you I will never forget

This speech of Lees or the last part has to be for Casey. Look at the sentence " It's been so long since I've been able to see you or hug you" I miss you I love you... Definately for Casey.

I think the CMA reference is to both Caylee and Casey at different times during his speach. He deliberately chose to use the initials CMA rather than the name Caylee. Why the ambiguity? He definitely had his reasons.

From LA memorial speech:
"....Finally, for those of us who have the knowledge and the means to facilitate the answers that my family deserves, I ask that you fill your heart with compassion and truth and I ask that you allow your conscience to speak for you when your mind cannot comprehend the right words to say."

"..I need you to know that I will never forget the promise that I made to you. I will never forget."

My gut tells me, after hearing this, that Lee "knows" and that he is going to be the one to "bring down" his sisters house of cards. Call it grasping at straws, but that's sure how it "felt" from where I was sitting.
After KC voiced her disgust through JB, about her parents plans for the memorial and her inability to stop her parents from doing it, I think it's pretty clear that KC is not a part of this "united" family anymore.

I think before it's overwith, what's left of this "united" family is going to come unglued. IMO..proscecutions star witness...LA.

Hmmmm this is a very interesting post! I thought that the Judge ordered that JB was permitted to take his laptop into the jail with him at his visits with KC but I don't think that Judge Strick...would agree to allow her to use it, view livestreaming or webcam with it but I wouldn't put that past the sneaky bunch one bit!

Kind of their way of "including" KC since she couldn't get out for the service and they wouldn't let them in to have a family service...seems quite odd that JB goes to visit her - with his laptop - at 9:30 AM this morning and she didn't request to watch on the tv...

hinky meter going off...actually, it's clear as a bell to me!:eek:

One more thing - I would LOVE to hear the opinions of a body language expert on the expressions, tears, etc on all 3 of them. I think you would find GA was the only sincere one - so what else is new huh?!

One of the news stations said that Baez brought his laptop and aircard with him and that he could use it to stream and watch live broadcasts with her.

Lee was using a laptop....I didn't make the connection til now.

And let us not forget...everytime he said CMA the first thing that always pops into my head when I hear those initials and the same today is COVER MY AAAAAA.

LA kissed his bracelet (maybe containing some of Caylee's ashes) before he said CMA. Maybe the initials engraved on the bracelet are CMA for Caylee Marie Anthony...just a thought.
Also it was reported on another thread that JB is indeed allowed to take his laptop and network card into KC's cell. There is no doubt in my mind that she watched the live stream of the memorial.

I think it was for KC. The things he said like....

I am so proud of you
It's been so long since I have been able to see/hug you etc.

You wouldn't say the proud part to a toddler. The hug part, why wouldn't he say something about never being able to hug you again etc.

IMO, he planned on saying CMA and it was deliberate. It wasn't as though he couldn't say Caylee and just changed his mind.

It was all very WEIRD!!!!!!

<<Finally, for those of us who have the knowledge and the means to facilitate the answers>>

<<snipped>> <<underlined by me>>

I am wondering about this, too. Makes me wonder what he means. For what it's worth, I thought the service was beautiful and it broke my heart.

Maybe Lee was speaking to Caylee about hoping Caylee was proud of him (Lee Anthony). Maybe he is going to do what he promised, as he said, and tell what he knows. What he knows will make Caylee proud? Maybe he knows more about the details in Caylee's death regarding Kaycee the mom of Caylee.

If I could ask something from anybody that was willing to hear it,it would be this: For those of us that are frightened or angry or mournful or that just don't understand,I ask that you fill your heart w/ patience and grace and that you allow yourself to yield any judgments you may already have.

The bold is what I wonder about also. I don't get what he means by "anybody willing to hear it".:confused:

The A's know all of this but still (very obviously) maintain their support for KC even during this beautiful memorial for MURDERED little Caylee Marie.

Honestly, it seemed to me, at times, the memorial was not for a MURDERED child but one that DIED from an illness or a car accident or anything but a BRUTAL act of violence. :confused:

Memorials are supposed to be beautiful and touching. They're for remembering good times. No one in that church wanted to be reminded how she died. That will happen in trial.

Honestly, the A's have frustrated and made me angry that they did not stand for Caylee rather than KC time and time again, but after listening I believe that LA was addressing Caylee. He seemed like he does not want to believe that KC had to do with it. Who would? Who would want to think their sister murdered this beautiful little girl? I think he said it well when he said that the family is looking for answers. I don't think anyone has the answer for why a mom would murder her daugther. I think it was beautiful.

Since LA called CAYLEE CMA, I think most of what he said was for Caylee.
But 1 sentence threw me for a loop..............
I am so proud of you, I hope you are proud of me..................
huh? does that fit a dead niece and her uncle or a brother to a sister?
Why would Caylee be proud of LA? Did he go to LE and tell the truth about things?
I do think the family did want KC to see some codes to her since they can't talk to kc.
The shamrocks were for kc, I do believe, not for Caylee........IMO.....kc loved shamrocks,

(Bold not mine) Re shamrocks being for Casey (not Caylee)
Hmmm - wonder how much of this memorial was for Casey. Some lines from the song "Child of Mine," the first song, seemed odd as applied to Caylee:

"Nobody is going to kill your dreams. Or tell you how to live your life.
There will always be people to make it hard for awhile, But you'll change their heads when they see you smile. The times you were born in, may not have been the best, but you can make the times to come better than the rest. I know you will be honest, if you can't always be kind, oh yes sweet darling, so glad you are a child of mine."

Since Cindy chose the music, I wonder if this song wasn't intended more for her child, Casey.

I truelly believed that Lee's speech was for Caylee....CMA....up until someone posted how his use of his laptop could have been so that Casey can see it from her cell with Baez. I want to believe with all my heart he meant Caylee Marie Anthony.

I made a promise earlier today that I would no longer post anything negative about the family because of all the pain they are in. So Im going to leave it that.

One more thing, for all those talking about how angry Lee looks, I have one question...Do you blame him? I would be angry as hell too. I dont thing Lee has gotten past the anger part of mourning process, and I feel he is still referring to Caylee in the present tense because he hasnt come to terms with her death. I dont know....its all just so horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr