Lee Anthony's CMA reference?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched the video of Lee's speech again. When he made mention of not ever forgetting the promise he made, Cindy smiled in what appeared to be recognition and agreement with what he was speaking of.

Lee continues with his odd way of speaking......sigh. He uses sooooooo many words, I get dizzy whenever he speaks. No mention of his relationship with Caylee and her ways...just odd to me...his whole speech is off.

...I think he is referring to the State Attorney's Office, LE and anyone who is investigating.
"We are united" (he insists)...and I believe they will be united in their stance of defending Casey and they were letting her know it as I believe they were doing a direct feed to Casey at the jail and they were communicating their love and support for her.

I just watched Lee's part again....and it makes less sense the second time than it did the first. That was weird.

"Finally for those of us who have knowledge and the means to facilitate the answers that my family deserves,I ask that you fill your heart with compassion and truth and I ask that you allow your conscience to speak for you when your mind cannot comprehend the right words to say"

LA makes a clear distinction here between those who have the answers and my family. Either he no longer considers Casey part of his family, or he's speaking to somebody else here. JMO.

(Thanks for the transcript Irishbosoxfan.)

I kept wondering when Lee was going to get around to talking about CAYLEE. Now I'm still wondering...if CMA was really Casey then where does Caylee fit into his speech. I know this sounds harsh but it seemed to me that Lee was continuing on with his 'code talk' to Casey. This is the same guy who was high fiving and laughing it up with Casey while Caylee was "missing."

It was nice to see George talk about Caylee's favorite things and their special times together.

"This family is united" "I will never forget my promise to you."

It was a strange (and esoteric) message if it was for Caylee.

Could the nervousness have been knowing LE would not approve of the veiled message?

PERFECTLY SAID! I just watched it and that's what I was thinking. I want to give him the benefit of the doubt, but I thought it was a bit "mature" for reference to a child.

Just my impression, but I watched LA's strange memorial speech again and when he stresses that the "family is united" I believe he is sending a message to KC that she does not have to worry about GA's mental state or the possiblilty that he may come clean to LE and that GA is again "in the fold" and is towing the A family line.

Did anyone notice that Lee is the only family member not wearing the large round Caylee button?

Yep---If that wasn't a huge statement I don't know what is.

EVERYONE in that church wore a Caylee button except Lee(not sure about Mallory couldn't get a clear shot)

Everyone had on a Caylee button, a few outside of the family had on the Casey button(Pastor Stu.. and the African American pastor did--Uth didn't and some members of the audience did)

Then his "CMA"......Poor Caylee even on what was to be her day she was slighted.

ITA!

But remember, didn't he say the family stands united? Or was that CA or GA? I think that stmt was directed at someone other than Casey.

If he doesn't consider Casey part of his family, than why would he be protesting the upcoming deposition at J. Morgan's office? Just a thought.

Maybe he's just fed up with everything.

3 years ago my best friend Heather was going through a nasty divorce, her husband had me diposed:eek: I had no info about what he wanted and I was pissed! I had to take time off from work, and I had to be at the office early b/c other's were being diposed and there wasn't a set time for each depo. It ended up being a very long day.:mad:

This is kind of out there and I probably shouldn't even post it but when LA said CMA, my mind went to Caylee's bedroom and the intials that were hanging on her wall.

I think that he was addressing KC he knew she would be watching and he was showing her support...

I don't know about Caylee buttons....but all of them, including some of the church people and BC were wearing those "casey" buttons.....and that kinda makes me ill.

It caught in my throat when he said that, but I think this was an inside joke. I thought it was weird that Caylee's room had C M A on the wall instead of Caylee's name. I think he may have been referring to that, he called her C M A to tease and she called him Uncle E because when she started talking she couldn't get the L out, the grown ups picked up on the E and it probably became a family joke.

I really think this is a plausible explanation. Kind of like an 'inside joke'

from what i understand casey refused to watch it ..but then you cant believe everything that you read or hear either i didnt know about the cma joke between caylee and lee either .. now it makes sense as to why hed say cma .. i also think he was telling casey just tell the truth already

I didn't see the whole speech by Lee, only the snippet from NG special, but the whole CMA rather than saying Caylee or Caylee Marie was just odd. I would never think to refer to a loved one by initials during a service like this. JMO though.

I think he was talking about Caylee.....but what I found interesting was the thing he said about the people who have answers..do what your conscience tells you/guides you...or however it was said. I'm not sure.

The way I took it at first was like he made a promise to her while she was missing..you know, like I'm going to find you baby, bring you home and make sure whoever does this to you pays, I promise.

That's exactly what I was thinking. I felt that he was telling whoever did this to Caylee, to confess and once, and for all, answer the family's questions about what actually happened. If he was actually speaking to KC when he said CMA, I believe that this is what the message was that he was trying to get across to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties