Lee Anthony's CMA reference?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
doesn't it just make your skin crawl? and then, add to that the petting. ugh.
I'm glad that petting bothered someone besides me. It was creepy and irritating. I thought it was CA's way of keeping the camera on her since she petted both GA and LA all during their tribute and it was impossible to ignore.

I was under the impression that maybe Cindy is mildly sedated.

You know I wondered about this too. She seemed a bit spacey to me. Not alot, but she seemed to lose track in her speech a couple times and she had an odd look/smile on her face a few times. I wouldn't blame her if she did take something though.

I wondered how much of Lee's speech she even comprehended.

I just have to comment. I just think this is a VERY strange family. The speech Lee Anthony made did not make sense. Even when I read it over and over, it was just not what a normal person would say, it was confusing and my personal opinion is he cares about his sister in a very strange way. I think it had little to do with Caylee, and more about trying let his sister know that he is defending her in every way possible. It was sad that it just couldn't be about Caylee. Sorry I have to say that. I think that he thinks he is outsmarting the general population of people and particularly LE. Mark Klaas was right it's drama, drama, drama.

You know I wondered about this too. She seemed a bit spacey to me. Not alot, but she seemed to lose track in her speech a couple times and she had an odd look/smile on her face a few times. I wouldn't blame her if she did take something though.

I wondered how much of Lee's speech she even comprehended.

It was the odd smiles and odd looks, and the tilting of her head, which I noticed too. I am in total agreement as I would think this family would need some medication and help to get through this terrible ordeal.

I think it's very unlikely that Lee was broadcasting the memorial to Casey with his laptop. If she'd wanted to see it, she could have watched on TV. IF there is internet access at the prison, there would have been no need for Lee to send it to her, she could have watched the live stream. And finally, if Casey did watch, Baez should have shouted it from the rooftops. Having no interest in her daughter's memorial does not reflect well on her.

Agreed - except, what if Jose went in to see Casey with the laptop just to be able to claim that he watched it with her (if it ever came up in court that she didn't want to watch it) - when actually she did NOT watch it. It strikes me that it would not necessarily be in Jose's best interest for her to have watched that and heard what seemed to me to be clear appeals for her to tell the truth. And all of the mentioning of forgiveness, grace, and unconditional love for her. Marching that computer in there right before that service started is one of the smartest things Jose has seemed to come up with to date. LKB probably told him to do it!! Cause now noone can really say that she didn't watch it, when my guess is that she didn't.

Lee, webcam obviously. C.M.A. Casey not Caylee most obviously.

Cindy; if you can hear me Casey...prearranged.

Baez, aircard, laptop, Casey

Everyone knew Casey hadn't requested viewing the memorial. Everyone also knew Casey WOULD BE viewing via Jose's Laptop.

It looked like one more, middle finger, salute to LE.

ITA, Origrammi. Quite obvious in their pandering to The Tot Mom. :(

Just to share, my 17 year old son calls LA the "creepy uncle that almost every family on Earth has". I thought that my son hit the nail right on the head with that one.

I'm glad that petting bothered someone besides me. It was creepy and irritating. I thought it was CA's way of keeping the camera on her since she petted both GA and LA all during their tribute and it was impossible to ignore.

CA's "petting" always bothers me. I swear I almost felt LA flinch when she started petting him while he was speaking.

I felt exactly the same way...it was just beyond creepy to me to see that behavior and it was very difficult to watch. There's just something about her...I think quite possibly it's that she reminds me too darn much of my own sister-in-law...and I'll leave it at that.

Donna

I just have to comment. I just think this is a VERY strange family. The speech Lee Anthony made did not make sense. Even when I read it over and over, it was just not what a normal person would say, it was confusing and my personal opinion is he cares about his sister in a very strange way. I think it had little to do with Caylee, and more about trying let his sister know that he is defending her in every way possible. It was sad that it just couldn't be about Caylee. Sorry I have to say that. I think that he thinks he is outsmarting the general population of people and particularly LE. Mark Klaas was right it's drama, drama, drama.

Bold by me.

I noticed this as well. It seemed a bit too intense for a brother and sister. It would be interesting to hear from a psychologist or someone else knowledgeable on this. I've seen that kind of intense closeness btwn siblings when there's been some sort of severe abuse in the family but AFAIK, that didn't occur in the Anthony family.

It would be interesting to read other peoples' opinions on this.

~Jai Yen

PC's can connect to one another via video.....meaning....while Lee had his laptop up at the podium and if the video feature was on ...and connected w/ Baez, Casey could get an up close and personal view of Lee speaking.....Baez was in the jail w/ his laptop at the time the memorial was taking place....

Now for some reason...that gives me the creeps. I wondered why he had the laptop.....but they do have a strange relationship. He did speak like someone pining away for his lover.

Now......how does Mallory take all this??? Because she's been around for a while....weird, weird, weird.

Lee, webcam obviously. C.M.A. Casey not Caylee most obviously.

Cindy; if you can hear me Casey...prearranged.

Baez, aircard, laptop, Casey

Everyone knew Casey hadn't requested viewing the memorial. Everyone also knew Casey WOULD BE viewing via Jose's Laptop.

It looked like one more, middle finger, salute to LE.

Yep! :D

CA's "petting" always bothers me. I swear I almost felt LA flinch when she started petting him while he was speaking.
To me, the "petting" is a form of control by touch.

I used it on my horse when I wanted her to go where she didn't want to go. A bit of stroking on the neck works wonders as far as control. Works well with cows and dogs.

I think humans do it to other humans quite a bit also, but usually far more subtly. The blatant way Cindy does it also makes me uncomfortable.

To me, the "petting" is a form of control by touch.

I used it on my horse when I wanted her to go where she didn't want to go. A bit of stroking on the neck works wonders as far as control. Works well with cows and dogs.

I think humans do it to other humans quite a bit also, but usually far more subtly. The blatant way Cindy does it also makes me uncomfortable.

Had to laugh at this as I also use it on my horse and dogs and recoginized it instantly... previously in CA's interviews and again at the memorial. I think it also made Lee uncomfortable.

Had to laugh at this as I also use it on my horse and dogs and recoginized it instantly... previously in CA's interviews and again at the memorial. I think it also made Lee uncomfortable.

Too bad for Lee, boohoo. I wonder if he likes living in Caylee's room now? Certainly he is not staying in Casey's room because they are doing their best to bring her home. Then they can all roll around in beds of green bills laughing all the way to the bank(s).

IMO: Seems to me Lee was pretty mad at the media and the public. Could have been an intentional "thorn in the side" to get everyone riled up. At any rate, if he wasn't being manipulative, he would have identified who he was talking about.

I'm sure we'll be hearing that CMA was his nickname for Caylee, and once again the media and public have blown this waaay out of proportion and intruded on his privacy.

I think he was saying CMA so he didn't get all choked up saying Caylee Marie ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*