Lee Anthony's CMA reference?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee, like Casey, appears to have the emotional maturity of an 11-12 year old.

I think Lee is an extremely intense young man. Did anyone wonder about his short haircut -- it is because he is prematurely gray perhaps because of the stress? Is Mallory pregnant or not?

I personally think he was just screwing with us and purposefully made it ambiguous.

This family blows my mind. Not wearing a jacket and/or tie is disrespectful in my opinion but then again, IMO only, he has disrespected Caylee from the very beginning by lack of cooperation with law enforcement as even his own lawyer has inferred he has done.

He got one think ABSOLUTELY right.... his family is broken... unfortunately from within...

Pray for these people. They need it more than anyone I know.

Did LA originally have a suit coat on that may have had the Caylee button on it? Just wondering if maybe he took the coat off ... he did look a little under dressed for the occasion ??

I agree, I thought he looked a bit underdressed as well, and the haircut, is that because he is prematurely gray because of stress? George always is dressed so spiffy and neat.

You're right, he does have it facing toward the audience. Maybe he's so vain that he wanted to watch later how people reacted to his speech? :crazy:

he has one of those notepad computers where you can use a stylus to write on the screen. it opens this way. you see them at doctor's offices.

Pointedly kissed the bracelet twice. I'd bet my house CMA was for both. Gut says mostly Casey. Ballzy of him IMO. And interesting. Props to Lee for giving us something to talk about.

But which parts belonged to who?

Proud of CMA? Seems odd to say that to Caylee at age 2. I mean, she wouldn't understand that word and what would she have done to be proud of. It's Casey.

Promise keeping? Casey.

Taught to be strong? Casey.

What else?

It confuses me why the A's chose Caylee's service to send messages to KC. Today should have been about missing and loving Caylee. It was their chance to honour her in public.

If KC is not taking their visits and if any of the three had messages to give to KC, all they had to go was call the press and they would have had ample air time to tell KC anything they wanted, without codes or hints. So why waste the most important time they had to tell the world how special Caylee was, sending messages to KC?

If these messages were for the public also,again one phone call would have brought media attention. Perhaps they felt they had a greater audience during the service?

It seems very sad to me as well Chemaster. However, that is the Anthonys's for you. They seem to attract "THE DRAMA".[/QUOTE]

bolded by me

That's exactly what Mark Klass thinks too..I'm not surprised the A's hooked up with the likes of KFs instead of him or John Walsh..If they truly are going to dedicate their lives to helping 'Missing Children' it should be with these ppl but they blew that chance months ago..Maybe the damage can be repaired?..It's all up to the A's..I guess we'll see!

Bolded by me

I wonder if Lee's sulking, including the inappropriate attire, the apparent refusal to wear the Caylee pin, the angry posture in the pew, the hands in the pockets and/or arms crossed in front of him during his parent's eulogies, etc, are all expressions to Casey of his reluctance regarding the public Memorial she allegedly didn't want.

Perhaps it's an expression of his total distaste for the situation. If he's not a church-goin' person, (as I am not, so can identify with him- this is what I feel during funerals) perhaps he feels foolish there, hypocritical for ignoring the Church the rest of the time but HAS to be here now (i.e. forced to be there out of love for Caylee and his parents). Maybe, as a non-Christian, when he hears the preacher trottin' out some song-and-dance about the jawbone of an *advertiser censored* or whatever last Sunday's sermon was, as I have experienced during funerals of beloved relatives, maybe he feels these people/this church has NOTHING for him. I get angry when I go to my loved ones funerals - they jabber on about stuff that doesn't have anything to do with the dear departed, oh, yeah, maybe once in awhile they drop in the name of the dead person honoree, but it's no comfort. It's just a 2 hour long pain that I have to sit thru get thru to show the family that I did love and respect Dear Deceased, but I sit there mad and getting madder by the minute all the while. A waste, a total waste. I do not begrudge anybody any comfort that they may receive from the service. But there's never anything there for me. There's projection, ok? If he is a non-believer, the service is just so much blah blah, and he's forced to be there. I usually go out into the forest and talk to God myself, after these ordeals.

My sincere sympathies are to GA, CA & LA.

Lee, webcam obviously. C.M.A. Casey not Caylee most obviously.

Cindy; if you can hear me Casey...prearranged.

Baez, aircard, laptop, Casey

Everyone knew Casey hadn't requested viewing the memorial. Everyone also knew Casey WOULD BE viewing via Jose's Laptop.

It looked like one more, middle finger, salute to LE.

Lee, like Casey, appears to have the emotional maturity of an 11-12 year old.

Agree!!!!!

I think he's in love with his sister, and that Caylee might be his, and that there's stuff here going on that is just beyond weird.

I absolutely believe that he talked in code to Casey, and the reason for that is to avoid having to be square with his wife. In fact, I bet that is part of the reason for him not going in to see Casey since the last doc dump, he's wife is suspicious after the DNA test and doc dump!!!! She should get out now!!!!!!! We'll be seeing her on Dr. Phil pretty soon.

Remember: Where there's smoke, there's fire.

I am still not sure on who CMA is but I see nothing wrong with LA attire. This was a memorial not a funeral. IMO optionion he had on dress slants, a dress shirt along with an undershirt, pretty good for central FL.

Things seem to be much more casual in central FL. It was 80 and sunny here yesterday. My own teenage son doesn't even own a jacket and my husband only has one rather old suit which he didn't even wear to my mothers memorial nor did my brother wear one to it. No big deal to me. Nor was his hair cut seems to be one of the styles these days, see the same everyday, everywhere I go.

What amazes me is the attire of some of others attending...jean with sneakers and shorts with work boots, but to each their own.

Just watched the video of Lee's speech again. When he made mention of not ever forgetting the promise he made, Cindy smiled in what appeared to be recognition and agreement with what he was speaking of.

Of course she smiled. CINDY approved or helped write the words that LEE spoke. His words were carefully prepared by the both of them.

Think about it........

Of course she smiled. CINDY approved or helped write the words that LEE spoke. His words were carefully prepared by the both of them.

Think about it........

doesn't it just make your skin crawl? and then, add to that the petting. ugh.

doesn't it just make your skin crawl? and then, add to that the petting. ugh.

Yup, that was really creepy. If she had just put her hand on his back that would have been comforting and appropriate, but the stroking, I just thought WTF. Yuk.

Lee, webcam obviously. C.M.A. Casey not Caylee most obviously.

Cindy; if you can hear me Casey...prearranged.

Baez, aircard, laptop, Casey

Everyone knew Casey hadn't requested viewing the memorial. Everyone also knew Casey WOULD BE viewing via Jose's Laptop.

It looked like one more, middle finger, salute to LE.

I just can't go there cos LA's in enough trouble with LE..And JB's been reprimanded too many xs already..I think if it was done at all LE knew & approved especially if they believed LA's mission (or so he said) was to get his sister to fess up.

I am still not sure on who CMA is but I see nothing wrong with LA attire. This was a memorial not a funeral. IMO optionion he had on dress slants, a dress shirt along with an undershirt, pretty good for central FL.

Things seem to be much more casual in central FL. It was 80 and sunny here yesterday. My own teenage son doesn't even own a jacket and my husband only has one rather old suit which he didn't even wear to my mothers memorial nor did my brother wear one to it. No big deal to me. Nor was his hair cut seems to be one of the styles these days, see the same everyday, everywhere I go.

What amazes me is the attire of some of others attending...jean with sneakers and shorts with work boots, but to each their own.

I'm pretty sure BC only wore a dress shirt too..I haven't seen many say anything about CA's attire..She wasn't dressed up at all..GA was the only A who was & I thought he looked damn fine..Anything would be an improvement anyway over those dark shorts, white socks, & loafers he's mostly worn since we first saw him. Yuck! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME