Lee Anthony's CMA reference?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the begining of the Memorial, when the resident pastor was first speaking, Lee appeared very angry. What exactly did this pastor say or was Lee already angry? He seemed to relax a bit later.

At the begining of the Memorial, when the resident pastor was first speaking, Lee appeared very angry. What exactly did this pastor say or was Lee already angry? He seemed to relax a bit later.
I also would like to see the transcript of the preachers message. LA did appear very angry at this point.

I have 2 reasons why I feel LA was speaking to KC and not Caylee.

1. He spoke in present tense. Not in past tense as CA and GA did.

2. While CA was speaking directly to KC, LA took his hands out of his pockets, put them in front of him, and rubbed the bracelet he kissed during his speech. Makes me believe he was thinking of KC when his mother was talking.

He is a smart guy if you ask me, and had that speech down pat so it could go either way....to KC OR Caylee. He knew the public would dissect it, and he was very careful.

I would just love to know what the promise was though???

Right from the beginning of this, when Lee said to KC in jail that Caylee and she were his first priorities, it struck me as very odd. He made fun of Baez, LE, and acted as if they KC/Lee were much more intelligent than the rest of the world. I have to say again, I think brothers and sisters care for each other, however, this seems TOO intense for a brother/sister relationship. Didn't KC say that Lee tried to make advances on her? All the horrible things she has done / said to this family and yet they still don't see who she really is.

I have 2 reasons why I feel LA was speaking to KC and not Caylee.

1. He spoke in present tense. Not in past tense as CA and GA did.
2. While CA was speaking directly to KC, LA took his hands out of his pockets, put them in front of him, and rubbed the bracelet he kissed during his speech. Makes me believe he was thinking of KC when his mother was talking.

He is a smart guy if you ask me, and had that speech down pat so it could go either way....to KC OR Caylee. He knew the public would dissect it, and he was very careful.

I would just love to know what the promise was though???

bold by me

When you're speaking to someone, not about them, you're probably going to speak in present tense. When a loved one passes on you like to address them as if their spirit is still alive. LA said "CMA, I'm so proud of you. I hope you're proud of me". Similarly, GA said Caylee is in God's heaven, as if her spirit were still alive.

I think he was addressing Caylee. Why would he be proud of KC? Who would be proud of a liar? Remember back to his first jail phone conversation with KC... he sure wasn't proud of her then. What could have changed to make him proud?

But.. I do think he wanted KC to hear it.. there may have been a psychological twist to his using CMA, to make KC envious that he was using her initials but referring to little Caylee.

[QUOTE=natsound;3292571

Why would he be proud of KC? Who would be proud of a liar?
(edited to isolate these questions)

Maybe Lee is proud of KC's "schtrength?"

Do we know if Cindy's middle initial is M as well?? Part of me believes he was referring to all 3 of them.

just a couple of observations from my POV

1. the way the family was dressed was NOT disrespectful. when my father died in 07 my sister, nephew, and i wore his sports jersey's to the service as a tribute to him.

2. i can see how some of you might think lee is angry at the service, but i think the attitude is sorrow and pain that has been misinterpreted by people who want to find SOMETHING wrong. at my dad's service my b/f sat next to me and after the service told me that he wanted to hold my hand but i looked like i was mad or something. i was sad and upset, but no where NEAR mad even though it came off that way.

3. i think the CMA was for caylee and he was too upset to say her name. i give him alot of credit for getting up and talking at all. at my dad's service NONE of the immediate family (me, mom, sis, nieces and nephews) got up to speak b/c we just couldn't handle it.

just for claification my dad and i were VERY close, almost like best friends. i'm sure someone from the outside could have seen the things we did as disrespectful to him, but in reality it was ALL to honor him. i think we all just need to step back a min and not judge a family by the way they acted on a day that was no doubt the hardest of thier lives.

When I shut my laptop, I close it toward me. When Lee shut his, he closed it away from him. He then picked it up and you could see the labels on the bottom.

Unless he has a laptop that clicks closed with the screen facing up, he was looking at the back cover.

Ditto with mine. Although...our webcam is on the inside though....so if that were my laptop I'd have been filming the audience. ???? Weird. And he did appear to be reading something.

And Cindy was PETTING him.....not patting...strange woman. Odd family.

2. i can see how some of you might think lee is angry at the service, but i think the attitude is sorrow and pain that has been misinterpreted by people who want to find SOMETHING wrong. at my dad's service my b/f sat next to me and after the service told me that he wanted to hold my hand but i looked like i was mad or something. i was sad and upset, but no where NEAR mad even though it came off that way.

snipped

I agree... sometimes we read people the wrong way. Sometimes I think my husband is mad and brooding when he's not. Sometimes people think I'm mad and brooding when I'm not! And we don't even know Lee... so it's hard to judge.

It's so easy to judge when we don't walk in another's shoes. Some think that they don't "grieve" right. Some think they didn't follow the "rules" for a memorial service. Some think they don't have a right to be sad for the loss of Casey as well as Caylee. Some see maliciousness where others see devastation. Truth is, none of us truly know what goes on in their heads. We truly have no idea. Caylee loved her grandparents. Wouldn't it honor her best to try to find some compassion for them and hold anger for where it's due which is on the one who took her life away. Cindy nurtured Caylee. Casey murdered her. Which one will you put your anger on?

I think he was addressing Caylee. Why would he be proud of KC? Who would be proud of a liar? Remember back to his first jail phone conversation with KC... he sure wasn't proud of her then. What could have changed to make him proud?

But.. I do think he wanted KC to hear it.. there may have been a psychological twist to his using CMA, to make KC envious that he was using her initials but referring to little Caylee.

I hear you, but why is he proud of Caylee? She was obviously a very special little girl, but saying he is proud of her really doesn't make sense either. Proud of what? Usually when you are proud of someone it is because of an achievement, something they have accomplished. Not to dimish Caylee at all, but she was two and a half, what made him proud? And since he spoke in present tense, what is she doing to continue to make him proud?
I could see if he said "I am so proud to be your Uncle." but of course that would be directly speaking obviously about Caylee without ambiguity, so he couldn't do that. :rolleyes:

Lee has discussing "general terms" down. Remember when he told KC in the jail video that she couldn't talk in gneral terms with them? I'm not picking apart the memorial, because I promised myself a day of reprieve but LA new full well he would rattle everyones chains with those initials pronounced so emphatically. Goes to another passive agressive person in the family! I'm not sure if expressing his displaced anger yesterday was carthartic for him. He appears to me to be the next family member to break. All the emotion he seems to have bottled up has to disapate or explode. The tole this crime has taken will only increase. The family united is entering a time that facts can't be ignored.:(

UGG! How about that duet Cindy was singing with that dude??? Poor George stood in the background til the very end. I watched the look on his face....he grimaced then stepped between Cindy and the guy.

Cindy disgusts me! Lee disturbs me! RUN GEORGE, RUN!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

I truly prayed that he would have been able to stay away from the dysfunctional family dynamics and gotten a stronger sense of his own person. I still feel that George could be the most rational of the bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bridgetraiann