Lee Has An Attorney! REVISIT OLD THREAD

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I beg to differ. If he is the father (which I believe is very possible) this also could be part of the motive. If Cindy knew (which I think she did) naming her CayLee was like throwing it in KC and Lee's face. I really think there is more to this family. Again this is JMO!!

This isn't directly pointed towards you or your thoughts jnTexas but I feel like this should be addressed....Caylee's name has been brought up repeatedly as if it is supposed to be some sort of clue....
When I had my second child, I had intended on naming him/her after my husband and my brother...why? Because my brother and I were extremely close and it certainly had NOTHING to do with any sexual relationship. I respect my brother, he was my best friend growing up....I was named after my mother....would that leave some to assume that my mother and I had a sexual relationship?

I can understand the speculation surrounding KC and LA after the accusations that KC made but again, consider the source. Maybe there was a sexual relationship, who knows with this group but to insinuate it and using Caylee's name to sell the case is reaching IMO. Good Lord, I pray no one ever thinks my son now was molested by my husband and brother simply because he is named after the two!!

In all of Jesse's interviews he claims it was him who wanted Casey to give the baby up for adoption..stating they were both too young to be parents..Casey told him she would never give up her baby.

And, it turns out that it was CA who insisted on keeping the baby.

KC says a lot of things to a lot of people. So far, about all that has been the truth is her name, and THAT'S because it's on her driver's license.

I think that CA and GA will be getting separate representation as well soon.

MOO

I agree with this wholeheartedly. Sad to say, but one lawyer, representing two people with opposing viewpoints (and this has been obvious from the start, G just needed someone to shore him up).

Besides, even in the best of cases, each person should always have their own lawyer. This one is beyond the realm of anyone's imagination.

Yes alot of children are named after more than one person close to them... Ok that was my 2 cents on that... Now back to the subject at hand....

Lee lawyering up.... Makes you go hummmmm

I wonder if we will find out if Heather M actually contacted Lee to verify KC's employment. Lee either made it up or someone contacted him out of the blue and lied on KC's behalf.

Hmmmm ..
I'd love to hear more about or from Heather M ..

With respect, the old "Lee is the daddy" song went off the Hit Parade awhile ago.

In the EXTREMELY unlikely event that he fathered Klee, it would have nothing to do with the killing.

Any child of KC's, even by a lawful husband, is in danger, the minute she;1) gets more attention from the husband/boyfriend than she does, 2) gets in the way of fun, or 3) she and the husband/boyfriend split up, and there's a kid left on her hands.

There are a couple of other things to remember: 1) the As DNA tests have been in and finished, and 2) Kiomara said she MET the father. He was "tall, slim, and kind of quiet." KC said he has since died, and he wasn't LA. He was just one of KCs guys.
With respect (sincerely, as I appreciate your posts though I don't always agree), I think it could be very important who the father is, it could go to motive, state of mind, many things IMO.

I won't list all the arguements why I think so, but I do believe if LA is the father, this could be very important and could become a big part of her defense if true.

This isn't directly pointed towards you or your thoughts jnTexas but I feel like this should be addressed....Caylee's name has been brought up repeatedly as if it is supposed to be some sort of clue....
When I had my second child, I had intended on naming him/her after my husband and my brother...why? Because my brother and I were extremely close and it certainly had NOTHING to do with any sexual relationship. I respect my brother, he was my best friend growing up....I was named after my mother....would that leave some to assume that my mother and I had a sexual relationship?

I can understand the speculation surrounding KC and LA after the accusations that KC made but again, consider the source. Maybe there was a sexual relationship, who knows with this group but to insinuate it and using Caylee's name to sell the case is reaching IMO. Good Lord, I pray no one ever thinks my son now was molested by my husband and brother simply because he is named after the two!!

I don't think it's the same thing and I believe CA is twisted as heck and probably the reason to a large extent that KC is so warped. Cindy is evil, IMO, and I could TOTALLY see her doing just that (naming her after both of them to remind them that they did what they did). In fact, I posted that before just this week. Not a stretch, when it comes to Cindy, IMO.

Your situation is much different, so don't think you should be worried.:)

KC says a lot of things to a lot of people. So far, about all that has been the truth is her name, and THAT'S because it's on her driver's license.

Which one?:rolleyes:

But, thet COULD consider another charge (incest) against KC and one or two against LA.

But, they aren't are they?
maybe it's a "bargaining chip" they're using and we just don't know. Like, "hey, we know you don't want this out there, and we'd rather not share it, but if we have to we will". However, if one of you turns on her, tell us what you know, and it helps us get a conviction, it will be "our little secret".

just sayin'..

Casey seemed to say to each person in her life what they wanted, needed, and expected to hear. I have no doubt in my mind that she gave everyone in her life different "takes" and "snapshots". She is an empty sociopath and she had to fill herself with something. Too bad all she has now are all those fake snapshots and nothing real to hold onto. Pretty sad that as she sits in jail... out of all of her friends before this happened... all she has is a pathetic defense atty.

Yes she did indeed..She also left a lot of broken people in her wake..I wonder if any of them will ever be able to find some kind of peace with what has become of their lives

I bolded my theory in your statement. I think you hit the nail on the head. Maybe this is one of the few things the Anthony family did right. MOO

ITA. Cindy is not shy about making statements, so when no rebuttal
came from the Anthony's it made me wonder.

Perhaps Lee has decided to "sell his story" to the highest bidder and
needs legal counsel. Although a criminal attorney? who knows.

I have a bad feeling more shocking and saddening things will come
out before this over with.

Now isn't that the truth :clap:

All of the speculation is getting disturbing. LA would be a fool for not getting an attorney at this point- and a simple reason why, is, the A's have been rather hostile in public. Now they have major LE about to descend on them for every word and action. Since the case now has a body and and "homicide" was listed on the coroners report
they all have valid reason to lawyer up.

I cannot even fathom what being in their shoes would feel like right now. the grandparents have to be in he!! today-there's no way of denying that. Although I do not condone anything they did or didnt do, I still feel that they would have done anything to prevent Caylee from dying, had they known.

I don't think KC ever wanted to give up the baby. The only one who said she did is KioMarie. KC may have said it, she may not, and maybe KioMarie jumped to conclusions because she was interested in adopting. KC lies anyway.

I think if KC really wanted to give the baby up for adoption she would have done it, despite what her mother said. She would have had the support of Jesse since he has said he thought they were too young to be parents.

Of course he's not. I agree, it's horrible that people continue to even discuss the possibility based on nothing but a rumor spread by a media person who is rarely right about anything.

Caylee had physical characteristics that we don't see in the Anthonys, like her huge eyes. She obviously inherited those from someone outside of the family.

I think she has CA's eyes. They both have big round eyes. Caylee's look bigger b/c she is smaller and CA is old and tired. My eyes looked like Caylee's when I was little but now that I have grown into them they do not appear to be so big. Regardless, it doesn't really matter b/c you cannot determine if she was a victim of incest based on whether you've seen anyone else in the family with certain features. When you assume, well...you know the rest. In life and especially with this case, you cannot make assumptions. As for the father...anything is possible with this family. In a lot of ways I hope Caylee's father never finds out that he is the father (assuming he is still alive). I wouldn't want someone to have to live with that.

i dont think incest is a factor here .. lee is expecting a child with his gf he is probably afraid since kc has lied about so many other things she will throw him under the bus now too ... anything to save her own butt.. he has a child on the way and probably wants to do everything he can to protect his child and gf from any backlash that will come of this .the media puts alot of spin on things and so does the public . if i were him id have a lawyer too ..

But, thet COULD consider another charge (incest) against KC and one or two against LA.

But, they aren't are they?

There has been no official statement made as to who Caylee's father is, and we as the public are not owed that answer and LE does not have to inform the father since he is not legally on Caylee's birth certificate as father-of-record. If Caylee is the product of incest, IF it is pertinent to the case, then, and ONLY then, would we be given any of that information.

If nothing else, the Anthony family is dealing with the death of Caylee. Out of respect for her, I will save my questioning her parentage until later. She at least deserves to get off the slab in the morgue and be buried before we really dig into raking her family over the coals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member