Lee leaving house today with cops.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
lol. calm down there buddy. if you read all of my posts, you would see that i was in no way "supporting the a's" (as your last reply to mine said). i was simply stating that i could see where the protesters could wear thing on people's nerves. and that i think that george wants to believe casey until he has visual proof otherwise. that's all. that being said... "state facts if you want to be helpful" -- umm, i wasn't at all talking about them being on the sidewalk or being anywhere actually. i just said that if george wanted to wave a hammer around in THEIR front yard, that he could all day long without anyone saying a thing if it weren't for the protesters being there. relax dear.

I'm sure the protesters are wearing on the family's nerves. By the same token, the family has certainly worn on the nerves of the public, too. Neither has a right to physically assault the other, regardless whether anyone was on someone's property or the sidewalk or the street. Doesn't matter. Assault is not allowed.

I'm just so thankful that gun was taken. I believe George is very close to losing it and blowing up completely, possibly hurting himself or someone else in the process. I have no doubt that's why Lee took the hammer. Should that situation have escalated and others jumped in, George may have started swinging it (either to protect himself or to lash out).

Understandable that he's extremely anxious and hot-headed right now. I mean, between Cindy and Casey and the loss of Caylee, look what he's been put through. I think he's been clearly uncomfortable with some of the things he's said to the media, and I have to wonder if it's because Cindy put him up to it.

I imagine he probably feels somewhat powerless to protect his family should someone try to do them harm. Probably just extremely frustrated and sad, all the way around. I think it's a blessing Lee was there to remove the hammer. I don't think for a second Lee did that to avoid his dad being seen with a hammer in his hand. If he was at the point of pushing an older lady, he probably wasn't too far from using the hammer, either (especially if things had gotten any more out of hand).

It was NOT their front yard. These citizens were on PUBLIC property. GA jumped out of his vehicle and so did CA and they both went after the protestors who were standing on a public sidewalk. The A's provoked this fight, GA attacked the people, and several of us saw the cam. Maybe you shouldn't comment on things you don't know anything about, but state facts if you want to be helpful.
you know these people should know better then to sit there and protest in a killers front yard or anywhere near it ? they should go home and take care of thier own kids .. i have no sympathy for them either .. the only ones i think that rock are the cops and the tes searchers .

I would be worried that if he totally loses it, that Casey better be far away from him.

I would be worried that if he totally loses it, that Casey better far away from him.

You are a better person than I...I am hoping Casey is right in front of GA during his next temper tantrum.

It was NOT their front yard. These citizens were on PUBLIC property. GA jumped out of his vehicle and so did CA and they both went after the protestors who were standing on a public sidewalk. The A's provoked this fight, GA attacked the people, and several of us saw the cam. Maybe you shouldn't comment on things you don't know anything about, but state facts if you want to be helpful.

Is there a video of the actual confrontation? I'd like to see what really happened as the woman (who is definately not the poor little old lady some have portrayed her to be) said at one point that George "went" to push her and at another point that George pushed her hard. I'd like to see where these protesters actually were standing and what they were doing when George erupted.

They wouldn't. However, I'm sure by the size they could tell if it were adult or child. Also,, if it had clothes or any other items around or on it, then that would pretty much let the know it's prolly her. But I'm sure they'd do DNA of course.

Exactly. Any remains or evidence that are suspected to be those of a child -- and in the very specific area where they have focused the search for Caylee -- would have to be suspected to be her.

Like you said, there could be shoes, clothing, backpack, toys, socks -- even enough of the remains (hair and such) or a duffel bag/rug that matches one known to be missing that could tell them almost instantly that it is Caylee. They'd have to wait for forensic confirmation to say so with scientific certainty, but they'd have a very good idea, I bet.

Do you remember which live chat sites you read that on? I don't think I know of any. Thanks!

nah, I really don't care if Casey becomes his target, but there might be someone out that does.

I don't think it's right for those people to hang outside their house like that either. It would get on my nerves. There were apparently a lot of little kids there again when it happened according to the video I saw and one little girl had a sign that says, "Caylee needs your help Grandpa". Not that I would go and hang outside someone's house like that anyway, I would rather be one of the searchers if I lived close enough, but who in their right mind takes a small child to do a protest like that?

I agree with you. why in the WORLD would you expose your own children to this case? THAT should be considered abuse, in and of itself. little kids don't need to hear about mothers killing their own.

also, to play devil's advocate here, they are still citizens that have rights. it may not seem right to us, but she has not been tried or convicted yet, and her parents have not been charged with anything. so if the protesters really want to have an impact on this case, they would help with the search instead of getting in peoples' faces and asking questions that a) they don't have to answer, and b) the cops are asking anyway. IMO, if you're screaming and yelling with a sign outside a complete stranger's house at all hours of the night, you are the one with the problem, and you're kind of asking for a confrontation.

i agree with you. Why in the world would you expose your own children to this case? That should be considered abuse, in and of itself. Little kids don't need to hear about mothers killing their own.

Also, to play devil's advocate here, they are still citizens that have rights. It may not seem right to us, but she has not been tried or convicted yet, and her parents have not been charged with anything. So if the protesters really want to have an impact on this case, they would help with the search instead of getting in peoples' faces and asking questions that a) they don't have to answer, and b) the cops are asking anyway. Imo, if you're screaming and yelling with a sign outside a complete stranger's house at all hours of the night, you are the one with the problem, and you're kind of asking for a confrontation.
amen ..

You know, if no one was outside the Anthony home, waving their posters and shouting or what have you, then none of these altercations would have taken place. It's not a question as to whether or not someone has the 'right' to protest on or near the Anthony home, but 'should' they be there...

These protesters are not judge and jury! I understand the emotions here, truly...I do! But it just seems to me that people are losing perspective -- shouting, name-calling, camping out, on or near the A's home, is NOT going to bring Caylee home, folks. Further, whatever poster stated these two sides are simply feeding off of one another -- BINGO. That's exactly what's going on, IMHO.

I don't for one moment condone all of this family's behavior -- but yet, I DO have compassion for them. How many of you folks would appreciate this sort of mob mentality on or near your own home! Tell the Truth...how many? None, I would venture.

These protesters need to pack it up and do something constructive, truly, if they want to sincerely help...go start a search party...put up posters.

But for pity's sake, these people need to leave this family ALONE. Just possibly, if the Anthony's didn't have the ability to vent their frustrations on anyone else but Casey, then just perhaps, things may take a different turn.

This mob mentality needs to stop. It's just SO non-productive and unhelpful!!

You know, if no one was outside the Anthony home, waving their posters and shouting or what have you, then none of these altercations would have taken place. It's not a question as to whether or not someone has the 'right' to protest on or near the Anthony home, but 'should' they be there...

These protesters are not judge and jury! I understand the emotions here, truly...I do! But it just seems to me that people are losing perspective -- shouting, name-calling, camping out, on or near the A's home, is NOT going to bring Caylee home, folks. Further, whatever poster stated these two sides are simply feeding off of one another -- BINGO. That's exactly what's going on, IMHO.

I don't for one moment condone all of this family's behavior -- but yet, I DO have compassion for them. How many of you folks would appreciate this sort of mob mentality on or near your own home! Tell the Truth...how many? None, I would venture.

These protesters need to pack it up and do something constructive, truly, if they want to sincerely help...go start a search party...put up posters.

But for pity's sake, these people need to leave this family ALONE. Just possibly, if the Anthony's didn't have the ability to vent their frustrations on anyone else but Casey, then just perhaps, things may take a different turn.

You're absolutely right. It's non-productive and downright scary. I hope it's true that LE has finally done the right thing and made the protesters leave.

You are right that these protests are non productive but they have the right to protest.

It is too bad these folks don't spend their time and energy doing something productive like helping in the search.

I realize that people are entitled to their own opinions but I have to be completely honest here, how can you say something like this? Does someone have to have an "anger problem" to have an emotional reaction? I am not entirely pleased with many of GA and CA decisions over the last couple of months but that does not mean I believe they arent entitled to be human beings. Despite how the media has painted them or the mistakes they have made their personal lives no longer exist. They have people on their lawn 24/7 calling them baby killers and a plethora of other things (all bad). Maybe you believe these people are entitled to be angry and protest but the Anthony's have feelings too and I don't think any of us who have never had people invading our privacy every moment of the day could even slightly relate.

I will re-iterate that I feel the way they have handled this situation is to say the least dispicable but lets not lose sight of the fact that these are human beings that were thrown into an ugly situation that just gets uglier everyday and it has been caused by their very own daughter. I would love to believe that I would handle things differently in their situation but I can only pray I will never be in the position to walk a mile in their moccasins. IMO

I think Lee left the house with the police because something was found during the search, something significant. Lee probably went to disprove the police, make they wrong. With the Anthonys everyone one else is wrong but them.
The police went in the house to speak with the Anthonys or Casey specifically.

I think tomorrow there will be big news.

I was watching the video interview of one of the protesters who was allegedly shoved by GA today. She was out there protesting and carrying a sign out front of the house and she wasn't even sure of Cindy's name! Her daughter or friend had to confirm it for her! Here you have one of the central figures in this drama and this woman is not sure of her name. Perhaps she needs to learn more of the facts of the case before she starts hanging out and harassing the family. I have my own issues and doubts about the Anthony family - but I do believe they have a right to live peaceably in their own home. These folks need to leave and go do something worthwhile with all this free time they obviously have.

The A's have the right to bail their candidate for retroactive abortion out of jail.

The protesters have the right to protest.

Neither protesters, nor the A's, have the right to place their hands on the others.

TES said the search was temporarily halted due to high water etc.

Starting false rumors of a find to be collected tomorrow is mean. Things like this do happen on the internet though. I guess we will know soon.

I think Lee left the house with the police because something was found during the search, something significant. Lee probably went to disprove the police, make they wrong. With the Anthonys everyone one else is wrong but them.
The police went in the house to speak with the Anthonys or Casey specifically.

I think tomorrow there will be big news.

I have seen no evidence of this except Blinks' post.

I have never seen Blink wrong when that official hat goes on.

Also had the attack on the lady on film on local FOX 35 10pm news along with an interview from the lady, then on 11 pm news WFTV reported someone had pressed charges, I would imagine it was her.

Have not found anything on-line about this yet.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!
Back