Lee wants to sit in courtroom during trial

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I don't understand is how can GA and CA sit in trial all day long, how are they supporting themselves since they are not working, how are the bills getting paid... And now Lee wants to sit there all day, I guess he isn't working either.

I believe Cindy is on disability.

Not saying you are wrong. What would stop the witness from watching the trial on TV/Online?

Respectfully snipped -

Judge Perry's admonitions & their civic duty should keep witnesses from viewing Media coverage of the trial . . . but we are Human!!!

I think there is perhaps validity to the accusations by ICA against Lee. From his own words and actions, he seems to have an issue. If he gets up there and denies everything I will feel better. So far there has been absolutely no denial. Nevertheless, there is absolutely no reason to murder your child for the little we have heard. There is never a justification for that action. I guess we wait to find out more.

OT: So very, very good to see you Friday. I have missed your input and am glad you are back for the trial!

Yes,Friday,I've wondered about you.too,everytime I see someone mention "The Bad Seed" I think of our conversation,we has here about that movie.

That being said,I do think Lee is a wild card,the direction he will take,is anyone's guess.I can't help but worry that another clown may get out of the car.:maddening:

"Amazing" is one of those catch-all words used these days. Think "absolutely". I'm afraid our young adults have limited vocabulary, always have. One generation would have said Casey was a "cool" mother, another might say she was "the cat's meow" or "the bee's knees" or "super duper". :shakehead:

Good point; 'amazing' is right up there with 'awesome'. *Everything* is 'awesome'. Gah! I get so sick of that word!

And, it was Baez that described the Casey/Caylee bond as "amazing" - Mallory's statement was repeating Baez's. IMO, he could have used any number of superlatives (the ubiqitous 'awesome', 'super', 'fantastic', etc.) and Mallory would have used the same in confirmation. She was very upset and remembering a happy, sweet Caylee. :twocents:

My 2 cents is CA and GA were asking in the past for LA to help ICA, and I believe LA actions were all because of his parents begging or asking him for help. Now that he see's what his parents are going through. My guess is he has had enough and his parents are now asking for LA to help again but not for ICA.

I think the A's want the truth anyway they can get it from ICA. I think they want ICA to come unglued and spout off for this will be the only way they get the truth. Having LA in the court room sitting next to GA and CA will possibly make ICA come unglued.

No way would GA or CA sit behind the prosecutions tables when the Jury is there if they were there for the DT.

If this motion is granted and LA enters the courtroom and sits next to GA and CA, you can beat your sweet bippy that LA has had enough!

My 2 cents is CA and GA were asking in the past for LA to help ICA, and I believe LA actions were all because of his parents begging or asking him for help. Now that he see's what his parents are going through. My guess is he has had enough and his parents are now asking for LA to help again but not for ICA.

I think the A's want the truth anyway they can get it from ICA. I think they want ICA to come unglued and spout off for this will be the only way they get the truth. Having LA in the court room sitting next to GA and CA will possibly make ICA come unglued.

No way would GA or CA sit behind the prosecutions tables when the Jury is there if they were there for the DT.

If this motion is granted and LA enters the courtroom and sits next to GA and CA, you can beat your sweet bippy that LA has had enough!

Maybe, just maybe, Lee has distanced himself from everything because he supported his parents, yet knows his sister did wrong. Now that they have turned, (we don't know full well yet because there is plenty of trial left) he feels he can come forward a bit more with them coming around to his thinking. We don't know much about how Lee feels on things. He is a true wildcard and it was unclear by Mallory's testimony as to his feelings. You could take her testimony several different ways at different points. To be determined I guess.

C M A, C M A..........just sayin'.

This! ^

I'll never be able to get that vulgar display out of my head. I know that grief can make one behave in strange ways, but that was just bizarre.

I've never been able to get a read on Lee throughout this whole thing. At times he has appeared to be looking for the truth, at other times he seems to be in complete cover-up mode. He's a complete enigma and wildcard to me.

Lee released his attorney (Luka I believe is his name) months ago. So there is a new one around somewhere un-named at the moment.

Both JB and Linda receive copies of all motions filed with the court. We know this wasn't on the court's website, as they are really slow updating it with motions. We know Linda didn't leak it, so if it wasn't Linda who is left who received it? Ummmmm, JB is the only one left.

Perhaps Littman is representing him too and this is the motion he has?

I'm on the fence about Lee.

Welllll, probably leaning 65% toward family unity. My gut instinct tells me he wants to be there to support his mom. I imagine Cindy has had a very, very tough time these past 6 weeks accepting this defense strategy. She has taken a complete 180 degree turrn.

eta: He didn't help the defense AT ALL during the evidentiary "agents of the state" hearing. In fact, he hurt them badly. Casey was furious with him then. When he stepped down off the stand, he mouthed "Good luck" to her and that was the end of that.

Thank you!!! :)

I was trying to find the link to this. I remember that day very well. When LA was being questioned, he admitted/testified he would lie to ICA to get the truth about Caylee.

I think LA will not be supporting ICA any longer. Remember, she did not merely accuse her father of molestation and she also accused him of covering up the imaginary accident. Also it was the words that JB chose to use in the opening statement. Very very cruel to GA. Nope, LA will be answering honestly and completely. I wonder if "the fight" will be mentioned. I can't remember if LA was there or was merely told about the fight. If he wasn't there he can't testify to it. CA will still be on the stand on Tuesday so maybe it will be brought up. Of course, if ICA told LA then maybe it was just another lie.

.....and IIRC, Lee mouthed the words, "I love you" to his sister at a hearing and this was after she accused him of molesting her. I hope he has changed his mind by now.

I took it as more of a sarcastic "I love you"...

Lets hope LA wants his life with MP free from all this before they marry. And wants Caylee to RIP.

Click on the orange MENU tab on the left side of the document box.
Click on slideshow and you can read a page at a time, you may have to use the zoom at the top to enlarge, turn the page at the top of the document box. That is the easiest way I have found to be able to read them. Hope that helps!

Thank you!

.....and IIRC, Lee mouthed the words, "I love you" to his sister at a hearing and this was after she accused him of molesting her. I hope he has changed his mind by now.

Didn't ICA also thank CA at that hearing for the febreeze comments?
Ca appears to have seen the light and hopefully LA will also.

Well, even if he's not granted the right to sit in the courtroom, KC has already heard about it and is stewing and brewing on this long weekend. Heh.

About the amazing mother thing. I know that it came off the way she was supporting Casey but I don't think that was the intention. My first impression of is that she was crying for Caylee thinking her in her mind "Caylee loved her Mommy so much so how could Mommy kill her?" I mean that was the FIRST thing I thought of when I heard Mallory talk about it.

I agree, I think Mallory was genuinely upset and naturally very emotional. She had no agenda. Baez with his line of questioning took her there. Any time he can, he is attempting to impress on the jury that ICA was a good mother or a nice person.

Back in 2008, Lee had his own place. Like ICA's friends, Mallory would see snapshots of ICA and Caylee together. Cindy and George provided the perfect setting, a nice home, toys galore, clothes, playhouse, pool. I'm sure ICA could play the mommy role easily, given those circumstances.
Amazing mothers don't abdicate total financial responsibility for their child to their parents. Amazing mothers don't then steal from those parents and put an extra financial burden on them. Amazing mothers don't raid their child's piggy bank.

I have always thought that Lee knew the truth. The video in TL's car (among other things) showed that he knew very well that Casey was a liar. I believe he has always known the truth.

He may have been following the family line in the past, but I just don't see him choosing to defend Casey any longer. Even in that jail phone call, he didn't like what Casey was putting them through.

It will be interesting to see JB question him. I can't believe he would go along with these ridiculous accusations, especially if George and Cindy aren't. This time, I do hope he follows the "family line"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member