Lee's Handwritten List of Receipts from Casey's Purse

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that what KC found entertaining on 7/13 was
"Hellboy#3". I believe it is a horror movie.

Mind Student

It's actually Hellboy 2, and it is similar in fantasy as the Fantastic 4 movies. There is only minor language in the film and minimal violence that is cartoonish. At Christmas we put the movie on for the older children to keep them entertained while the adults chatted. I have since bought the movie for my 11 year old daughter (and have watched it with her) who enjoys the movie and it is quite appropriate to that age group. The title is a little misleading. It's a sci-fi/fantasy movie. I don't know the other films Casey watched, but I know of them and they don't seem odd choices to me.

I thought so too. I looked up "Hellboy 2" and found it was rated PG13, which surprised me. Then on 7/7 she watched "Hancock" which is also rated PG13. That is actually a good movie, Will Smith usually does good movies. On 6/28, KC then watches "Wanted" which is rated R. She seems to like action, drama packed movies.

Hell Boy, based on the comic book series. A misunderstood super hero .... born looking diabolical, red with horns and tail ....
but just 'misunderstood', with anger and impulse control issues.

My point about the debit was that she had $547.00 in her bank account. Where did THAT money come from?

debit.jpg

My point about the debit was that she had $547.00 in her bank account. Where did THAT money come from?

debit.jpg

Hmmm, I had assumed that it was from Amy's account... you think it was KC's?

Before he reviewed the receipts at Baez' office, LA and CA probably reveiwed her CC statement since KC had the card and LA had seen purchases made on the receipt. This is probably when they found out about the 27th purchase.
LA reviewed his handwritten note he made at Baez' office and saw that the 27th purchase wasn't included with the saved receipts. Did KC not save this or did Baez not include it when he let LA see them?

Didn't KC called the jcpenny store twice onthe morning of the 27th of June from the A house? Could that be why LA thought there should be a receipt?

I was just reading the transcript of the interview LA did on 7/29 a couple of days ago. I think I recall that these receipts were offered to LE more than once and they didn't want them and LA gave them to JB on the 21st but went back to his office & reviewed them on the 28th and made this list which he gave to LE on the 29th at this interview & signed & dated at that time. Also, I think I recall that LA may have been the one who "organized" them which must have been while he was looking at them on the 28th because on the 29th he tells LE that he isn't certain whether this is all the receipts that he turned over to JB or not. (PS Corporal Edwards that was interviewing LA on the 29th seems bothered by the fact that LE didn't collect them when they had the chance.)

Oh, I almost forgot - I also recall a few receipts being found elsewhere but I cannot recall where - either in Casey's car, Tony's Jeep, or Amy's car I think - it seems like it was only 3 or 4 or so and may have included the one from the 27th - I don't know - I just can't remember where I read that!

IIRC there were receipts found in the trash bag that was in the trunk of the car that was thrown and then recovered by LE. The receipts proved to be from TL apt, and I have forgotten the date on them, but TL was surprised that his trash was in her trunk, ie, no reasonable notion why.
I don't know if these are the receipts you are thinking of or not. :)

IIRC that is the payment she made from Amy's account to her AT&T account. The one that never actually went through. I know it says successfully posted but if she used the routing number off one of the checks then the check wouldn't go through until it was checked against the available funds of Amy's account. JMO.

I need to stay on the subject we are talking about, but I also noticed something. Look close at the reciepts. All of her purchases were later in the afternoons. None in the Mornings before noon. So, were was she all day . The only times during the day would be when she stole Amys Checkbook.

I need to stay on the subject we are talking about, but I also noticed something. Look close at the reciepts. All of her purchases were later in the afternoons. None in the Mornings before noon. So, were was she all day . The only times during the day would be when she stole Amys Checkbook.

I think her pattern of spending is what I would expect of her.

Sleeping in....laying around being lazy all morning and into early afternoon.....running errands and getting food to prepare for hanging out with friends that will be finishing up with work and school in the late afternoon. That was the prime time part of her day. She was probably extremely bored and lonely (and hopefully sick with worry after what she did) in the morning hours.

this is interesting. Wasn't Casey arrested on 7/16? Didn't Cindy find her on the 16th? Hmmm I got go check the dates:bang:

Hi, I dont post that much and hope this is where this goes. I was searching to see what came of all of the JCPenney purchases, when I came across this cnn transcript where a caller inquires about a purchase from the store involving 2 cross necklaces.

Has this been discussed? Here is the link:
http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/29/ng.01.html

Here is the exchange:

December 29, 2008
UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Hi, Jean. There were reports about Casey making a phone call to J.C. Penney`s and possibly purchasing two cross necklaces. Has that been verified? And then -- because there was video on your show where, when she was rearrested, she was wearing a cross necklace. Has that second one ever been found, or could it be with the remains, do you think?

CASAREZ: Well, let`s ask Mark Williams, news director WNDB Newstalk 1150. Mark?

WILLIAMS: Well, that`s news to me. The only cross that I know of is the one that Leonard Padilla found on the little bank -- or the banks of the Econ River, when he had divers in the water looking for little Caylee. And that was allegedly a home-made cross.

But that cross could have also come from -- from a murder case that happened just a couple of weeks before that, when Michelle Ganguzza (ph) went missing. She was a jogger, and they eventually found her body. And again, that`s the first time I`ve heard the possible purchase of some crosses at J.C. Penney.

CASAREZ: Well, you know what? I think Kim is saying that it`s so important -- many times in circumstantial cases, the devil is in the details. It can be extremely important.

Hi, I dont post that much and hope this is where this goes. I was searching to see what came of all of the JCPenney purchases, when I came across this cnn transcript where a caller inquires about a purchase from the store involving 2 cross necklaces.

Has this been discussed? Here is the link:
http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/29/ng.01.html

Here is the exchange:

December 29, 2008
UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Hi, Jean. There were reports about Casey making a phone call to J.C. Penney`s and possibly purchasing two cross necklaces. Has that been verified? And then -- because there was video on your show where, when she was rearrested, she was wearing a cross necklace. Has that second one ever been found, or could it be with the remains, do you think?

CASAREZ: Well, let`s ask Mark Williams, news director WNDB Newstalk 1150. Mark?

WILLIAMS: Well, that`s news to me. The only cross that I know of is the one that Leonard Padilla found on the little bank -- or the banks of the Econ River, when he had divers in the water looking for little Caylee. And that was allegedly a home-made cross.

But that cross could have also come from -- from a murder case that happened just a couple of weeks before that, when Michelle Ganguzza (ph) went missing. She was a jogger, and they eventually found her body. And again, that`s the first time I`ve heard the possible purchase of some crosses at J.C. Penney.

CASAREZ: Well, you know what? I think Kim is saying that it`s so important -- many times in circumstantial cases, the devil is in the details. It can be extremely important.

That's been discussed, and was really complete speculation to begin with. :) We have nothing to suggest that cross necklaces were purchased at JC Penney's.

Look at the times written by each entry. ALL were during "lunchtime" or after 4:45 pm. Just like a real working person. I don't get it. If she was free mornings and afternoons, why weren't some of the buys made then? Very strange.

Tony Lazarro stated that KC borrowed his Jeep to run out shopping several times. I would be very curious how/if the "noon" time/dates coincided with the use of his vehicle and her running out to get groceries to make supper for him. After 5 could be her standard MO for doing her regular shopping. Just curious.

wild

Wow, I love this thread. It is all over the place. I don't know where to start commenting.

As for LA...
He found it odd/remarkable that the receipts were in order. It weighed heavy in his mind and he HAD to go write them down. Maybe to sleuth himself about it, ask his sister. How easy for a receipt to go missing or one added to the list. I think he wanted the details lest it go to the LE.

As for the movies...
I think that she went to the movies to distract her mind from feeling or thinking anything. It would let her rest for a bit from all the organization and reorganization of HER truths to fit her own end. Can you imagine having to come up with so many lies that had to fit together. It must have been excruciating. She wasn't thinking of Caylee or trying to get her mind off what she did, she was trying to concoct a believeable story that everyone would buy. As if that would ever happen.

As for the JCP receipts...
The actual receipts, I feel, don't matter b/c the LE would just need to subpoena for them. Now for Cindy, she didn't think that way. She thought if she could just deflect and not turn them over she would be able to change reality. I think this JCP shopping excursion and the items purchased will say volumes in trial (Can you hear NG, "Bombshell tonight!!!") She should have just turn them over IMMEDIATELY, in NOT doing so only shines the light bright on her.

As for the *advertiser censored* Pics...
Where are they? I saw one and never thought to take save a copy of it.

As for the trash bag in the trunk....
I think it was meant to HIDE the stench of Caylee. As if it could. I am not postive on all the dates. Could Caylee, sorry decomposing, been in the car while it was at Tone's parked. Could Cindy have caught on to Casey's poor attempt to try to mask the growing stench and that is why she went with it? I will never get this when she was an RN...yikes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiemi