Legendary Artist Prince Found Dead at 57 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The man was a genius ! From my dancing days ...

[video=youtu;-BpfplCqzgc]http://youtu.be/-BpfplCqzgc[/video]

Classic Prince...
Lord, that man was special ...

[video=youtu;nHiNSYThDO0]http://youtu.be/nHiNSYThDO0[/video]

Swear jar alert! Hot damn he's hot!!

Thank you for posting this Cubbeegirl– What a great find!

Prince is quite fabulous here. I'll always think of him at this age...

Hope it stays up for a while! The way this man looks into a camera is so off the charts sexy, and he knows it. -His moves are really something else – and I love the choreography in this performance too…

This is such a loss in part I think because so many are around his same age - we grew up and partied with his royal badness and loved it!!! - And loved him as much as his music.

- I too am surprised at the depth of shock and grief - it blew me off my office chair when I read the news... and haven't stopped crying since...

In addition to asking the questions, posting memories, grieving the loss, we are royally celebrating Prince! I’m grateful to everyone here, too, for sharing and posting which I find very comforting, and for Websleuths. When I read the news WS was the first place I went for facts and intuition. And, all these treasures and great finds that are being posted (even if some only for a short while) before the web sheriff takes it down is so wonderful to have in one place.

Down the road this thread will be a special place to revisit

Hope it stays up for a while! The way this man looks into a camera is so off the charts sexy, and he knows it. -His moves are really something else – and I love the choreography in this performance too…

This is such a loss in part I think because so many are around his same age - we grew up and partied with his royal badness and loved it!!! - And loved him as much as his music.

- I too am surprised at the depth of shock and grief - it blew me off my office chair when I read the news... and haven't stopped crying since...

In addition to asking the questions, posting memories, grieving the loss, we are royally celebrating Prince! I’m grateful to everyone here, too, for sharing and posting which I find very comforting, and for Websleuths. When I read the news WS was the first place I went for facts and intuition. And, all these treasures and great finds that are being posted (even if some only for a short while) before the web sheriff takes it down is so wonderful to have in one place.

I'm not happy y'all are grieving, but I was starting to think I was going bonkers...I just love everything about his Purple Hotness !
I remember watching him on Arsenio and just happened to stumble upon it.
It seems as soon as Web Sheriff takes them down someone reposts them, so hopefully we can enjoy them for awhile .
I felt bad at first then decided that Prince is gone and has not a care of what goes on in this realm.
And I think he would find happiness that these videos are giving us some comfort.I can't stop crying either ...
I just cannot wrap my mind around he is gone ...isn't that silly ?

I watched his video to Betcha by Golly Wow tonight ...the one where he gets paged to go to the hospital Mayte is there and he finds out she is pregnant for Gregory...his smile, his eyes...hers too...it was heart wrenching .
I always felt that he was never the same after that loss...and obviously neither was she ...So. Damn.Sad.
Then I thought, what if this 37 yr old really is his son and his mother never told him?
That would be so devastating to think about , he wanted to be a dad.
Then my son said, well , maybe he did know, maybe that's why there is no will...
Should be interesting.

My sentiments exactly! My daughter who is now 39 will always remember her very first concert ever on March 10, 1985 when I took her with me to see Prince and the Revolution perform at the Long Beach Arena, CA. She grew up hearing Prince music playing at home and started choreographing dances in junior high and while in high school taught hip hop at the neighborhood dance school. I seriously believe that seeing Prince in concert at the age of 9 set her dance talent in motion. After watching all these videos I wish more than ever to see him perform again. But we do have his music and hopefully the video snippets to forever cherish and love.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

My sentiments exactly! My daughter who is now 39 will always remember her very first concert ever on March 10, 1985 when I took her with me to see Prince and the Revolution perform at the Long Beach Arena, CA. She grew up hearing Prince music playing at home and started choreographing dances in junior high and while in high school taught hip hop at the neighborhood dance school. I seriously believe that seeing Prince in concert at the age of 9 set her dance talent in motion. After watching all these videos I wish more than ever to see him perform again. But we do have his music and hopefully the video snippets to forever cherish and love.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I think it is so cool you took your daughter to see Prince for her first concert. Remember how rock and roll was blamed as subversive in the 60's & 70's?!?

Bbm - So glad I saw him live - Musicology tour. The man loved what he did and it showed with every fiber of his being-

I loved Prince's movies but I was always resistant to MTV - it is more of a generational thing for me I think - so it has been especially great to see this collection of his videos and live performances posted here as I am seeing much of it for the first time.

I watched his video to Betcha by Golly Wow tonight ...the one where he gets paged to go to the hospital Mayte is there and he finds out she is pregnant for Gregory...his smile, his eyes...hers too...it was heart wrenching .
I always felt that he was never the same after that loss...and obviously neither was she ...So. Damn.Sad.
Then I thought, what if this 37 yr old really is his son and his mother never told him?
That would be so devastating to think about , he wanted to be a dad.
Then my son said, well , maybe he did know, maybe that's why there is no will...
Should be interesting.

Bbm: Very interesting... No will is a choice, too.

I can’t remember which article but it was mentioned that the death of Vanity / Denise hit Prince hard. Grief is physical too, can unearth past grief, too, and maybe that tipped the scales - he became too physically frail - no appetite, no strength, being propped up with meds and collapsing after his last performance - his body couldn’t handle it.

Better catch this before it goes away......again...

[video=youtu;Y1eopJqmZwo]http://youtu.be/Y1eopJqmZwo[/video]

Bbm: Very interesting... No will is a choice, too.

I can’t remember which article but it was mentioned that the death of Vanity / Denise hit Prince hard. Grief is physical too, can unearth past grief, too, and maybe that tipped the scales - he became too physically frail - no appetite, no strength, being propped up with meds and collapsing after his last performance - his body couldn’t handle it.

Well, not saying that's the case with the will , but it was interesting to,hear his take on it.
You know, I absolutely believe that people can die from a broken heart . I had an aunt and uncle who lost a couple of infants and remained childless. When he passed away , I travelled to Illinois for his funeral . I returned home on a Sunday and Tuesday at work I received a call that my aunt had passed.I will always believe she died of a broken heart, they were old school and she was 16 when they got married and it was just too much for her heart to take .

However, I will add to the discussion about the drugs. Suboxone can be prescribed as a patch. If Prince was wearing the suboxone patch and mixed it with an opioid, it was a deadly combination. The lethal mixture takes the person into a state of psychosis with severe disorientation. It raises the body's core temp as the heart beats rapidly until it stops. Prince may have been found without any clothes on his body.

The Sheriff's stated that Prince was found in "day clothes", a shirt and trousers. Also, it has been reported that the blood count of Prince was low and that his body temperature was dangerously below the normal 98.6 degrees to 94 degrees.I doubt that he was wearing that patch.

I truly believe that Prince did have a will. He may very well have drafted a will sans an attorney.
When Prince passed away, his properties should have been secured. No one should have been allowed on the property of Paisley Park and any other properties owned by Prince. Especially since it was said that by his sister that Prince allegedly had no will after people were on his property.

One of the pleasures since his death was seeing all the interviews and performances that show him transforming over the years. He certainly got better and better looking. Oh yeah.

I have been inspired by his statements about changing, that life is about always changing. I needed to hear that and be excited about changes rather than worry about them. I feel like I'm a teenage fan of a young-stud star, and we both have grown up over the years. I love the lifespan of "knowing" him.

Have we posted this one yet? This song was one of my favorites when I thought I was hot on the dancefloor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjGptRztPXg&ab_channel=PopBritney*****

Edited to add: My husband just said I was hot on the dancefloor, lol! (I think he meant to use the present tense.)

I love this track too - killer bass and something about the line "All of my purple life" just makes me smile. He had a wonderful way with words on top of all his other talents.

Here is an interview I hadn't seen before. How fine does he look? It is such a tragedy that his marriage didn't work out - he looks so incredibly happy.

[video=youtube;_fdWPKRqtig]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fdWPKRqtig[/video]

Here is one from back in time which I love due to the energy and pure joy: America - the band just tear the place down.

This is from the you tube posting of the video and I couldn't agree more:
Published on Apr 21, 2016
The world lost one of its greatest ever musical geniuses today. Writer, singer, multi-instrument genius, producer, arranger, and bandleader beyond compare, the guy was staggeringly gifted. This video (live from 1985) is my favorite display of his talent - how he could have total command over his band, his audience and yet make it seem so effortless and joyous. Jesus Prince, did you have to leave us so soon?

[video=youtube;xqkS-9PHbu0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqkS-9PHbu0[/video]

Here is an interview I hadn't seen before. How fine does he look? It is such a tragedy that his marriage didn't work out - he looks so incredibly happy.

I agree..he looked his happiest and most content during his Mayte years .I watched a concert from the Mayte period last night and my heart ached, he clearly had a bad case of her, and she for him.
I also read an interview with her about how hard the loss of Boy Gregory and the subsequent miscarriage were for them both.
She said she just cannot talk about his death right now and couldn't talk of him cause it's just too hard.She clearly never got over him..she has an adopted little girl who is gorgeous .
All I can say is that God was in a good mood the day Prince Nelson Rogers was made ...
Thanks for lending him to us ...

Here is one from back in time which I love due to the energy and pure joy: America - the band just tear the place down.

This is from the you tube posting of the video and I couldn't agree more:

[video=youtube;xqkS-9PHbu0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqkS-9PHbu0[/video]

Listening to the Revolution right now ....epic music !

Cops Want to Interview Doctor As Part of Prince Death Investigation: Report

Posted: 10:44 AM, May 07, 2016

Police investigating the death of Prince are now seeking interviews with a doctor hired to treat the singer in the days before he was found dead as well as his son, who reportedly discovered the legend dead.

Officials told the Associated Press that investigators have some questions for California-based physician Dr. Howard Kornfeld, who runs the outpatient addiction treatment clinic Recovery Without Walls.

Kornfeld was reprtedly hired by Prince's camp on April 20, to help the singer kick a painkiller habit. Kornfeld was told Prince was "dealing with a grave medical emergency", his attorney told the Star Tribune, and that he needed to get to Prince's Paisley Park compound as soon as possible...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/enter...-as-part-of-prince-death-investigation-report

This hasn't been up for long - sharing before it disappears.

Enjoy :)

[video=youtube;XYEPp8y5Q-8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYEPp8y5Q-8[/video]

To me, not being a doctor at all, his symptoms sound like maybe cancer of the esophagus. The eating of soft foods, loss of appetite and the low red blood cell count which may indicate internal bleeding

I will treasure this video for all time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member