Leonard Padilla and Tim Miller on Scared Monkey Radio - 10/10/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a family with many skeletons in their closet from their behavior. They are far too confrontational when it's not necessary and they have no vixible friends or anyone who is coming forward to talk about what an "upstanding" family they area. In situations like these, people jump up to defend people they know. Where are the Anthony's long-time friends? It would appear that NO ONE knows them.

CA was very busy on the phone warning (begging) people to stay away from the media. Just a guess, she knows their friends know things that the family doesn't want spread all over the front page. Not things that pertain to this case, just their life in general.

To be honest I don't blame them in the least, every little slip of the tongue has been another ugly barb about their family. I wouldn't want my life spread out for others to dissect even without a missing baby and all the horrors that have gone with it.

They also have been trying to protect CA's dad, GA said at times he's completely out of it and other times he's sharp as a tack. This would no doubt be the end for him.

What surprises me is the folks that can't feature that these things happen, sometimes right under your nose. And this is nothing new.

It's not about being able to accept that incest occurs with me. Of course, it occurs each and every day in all types of families.

Casey had many sexual partners. Some that we know about and most likely, many that we are not aware of.Out of all these men, why would I suspect LA?

If Casey became impregnated as a result of incest, I believe she would have had the pregnancy terminated.

I like LP. I look forward to hearing what he has to say on NG. However, I don't always agree with his opinions. I don't always agree with any guest NG has on her show. Just like I don't always agree with everyone on this forum.

I simply don't agree with LP on this one.

How was LP duped? He admits himself that he went into this not knowing all the facts. A smart man would have done some research before putting up that kind of money to bond a stranger out of jail. All he wanted was media attention and got it - way more than $50,000 worth. I don't think he's complaining.
LP is a very smart man who was letting his big heart lead him. The money was never an issue and neither was the attention. LP isn't a stranger to being a "character". He admittedly has used this to garner attention for Caylee and to keep her name out there.

An FBI agent went on national television stating his credibility is not one to question. This speaks volumes to me. It is quite an endorsement and one I do not take lightly. As I have said before, we don't know why LP makes the comments he does, but he has his reasons. He is also first to admit when he is wrong.

LP is a very smart man who was letting his big heart lead him. The money was never an issue and neither was the attention. LP isn't a stranger to being a "character". He admittedly has used this to garner attention for Caylee and to keep her name out there.

An FBI agent went on national television stating his credibility is not one to question. This speaks volumes to me. It is quite an endorsement and one I do not take lightly. As I have said before, we don't know why LP makes the comments he does, but he has his reasons. He is also first to admit when he is wrong.

Out of curiosity, would you feel the same way about him if he were spreading nice rumors about the Anthony family? Would he still be smart? Would he still be led by his big heart? Would he still be credible?

When LP & is posse first road into town he was certain that once Casey was was free from the horrible conditions at the OC jail he could get her to talk.

During his nightly interviews on NG he stated that he was certain that Caylee was alive & well & all Casey needed was a nice hot shower & a manicure & then she would let him know what really happened.

How is it possible that a "hardened" Bounty Hunter could be so naive?

Did he really expect Casey to talk to him?

Did he think that Baez would allow him anywhere near his client?

After he bailed Casey out of Jail, Casey did what most logical people expected her to do........

"Thanks LP .......now would you please get out of my house"

So then LP does a complete "flip flop" & says that he now believes the child is dead & comes off the 500k bond.

He also says that the 50k he put up is "Spent Money" & that he'll never get it back.
(Which I personally do not believe)

The bottom line is that the Anthony's used LP & he claims he lost a lot of money.

So when I hear LP spewing the most vilest of accusations at the Anthony's it leaves me wondering if there's truth in what he says or is he just grinding the proverbial axe....?
I have a thought about the 50K that I've had for a long while but never bothered to post. Stay with me: I remember when TP was corresponding with us and answering questions, he said that he, the bailbondsman, got the 50K from LP. Then he said he used the 50K to pay for expenses (the bountyhunters for example!) in searching for Caylee. About the same time, LP was asked who paid for all his expenses while he was on the bond, i.e., fees, hotel, meals, transportation, etc. and he said the bailbondsman! So if I'm correct in my reasoning, LP gave the $ to his nephew TP and TP provided an all-expense paid trip to Florida for LP.

I also believe another possibility, not mutually exclusive to the above, is that TP personally needed money and he and LP cooked up this convoluted scenario where LP would give TP the $ and..... the rest is history. TP and LP are related; the 50K could have been used to benefit both of them. Any thoughts on this theory?

IF it is shown LA is the father
What color eyes does Lee have?
If both KC and Lee have blue eyes..no way can Caylee be their daughter.

If she did get pregnant from Lee..why would she not have an abortion?
Do they know who she was involved with when she got pregnant besides J?
The only reason I can see her keeping the child is if she was using the child to trap a man since she is not the type to want a child and could care less about pro life. There has to be a motive for her to keep the child when it is so easy to abort.

Casey and Lee look so much a like (not adopted) and KC is the spitting image of her father.

Welcome to WS Willow!
I don't think that Caylee is LA's daughter...BUT I don't think KC looks a thing like either CA or GA. IMHO:)

Look at the situation here:

You have a family where the lying, stealing daughter probably killed her child out of spite for her mother. A mother who is lying to defend the daughter who probably killed her grandchild. A father who prefers to go out and kick other people's @sses for walking on his grass while knowing there was a dead body in his lying, stealing daughter's car. A brother who goes through his sister's things before LE can get to them knowing there could be evidence lost and who refuses to take a LDT or give his DNA in an effort to clear himself in an order to move things along to find his niece.

What is the stretch here to think that incest might not exist in this family?! How sick or crazy does a family have to be before that could be a possibility?!

I have to strongly disagree. When LP came into this case, his only intention was to find Caylee and honestly thought Casey would talk when she was out of jail. As we know, she was silenced by JB instead. He was duped. He lost $50,000.00 plus in his effort to find Caylee, but he has not quit trying. So I don't see where it comes in for LP only being here for selfish reasons. He has proven time and again it is not the case.

I don't have to defend LP since there is nothing to defend. He hasn't done anything wrong except try and find this child since the A fam has put up every roadblock in front of every effort to do this. I applaud his efforts and not being afraid to speak out against this family. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Do you know where that 50k ended up?

If his brother Tony put up his own assets to guarantee the entire 50k then when KC's bond was revoked the 50k that LP put up ended up in Tony's pocket....He was the agent

Normally the insurance Company would take the 50k (minus Tony's commission) but in this case I thought Tony put up his own assets to back the entire 500k

I actually asked Tony Padilla if he had an agreement with his brother to return his 50k once they came off the bond.

Tony's answer was - "No, That would be illegal"

The Point is that Leonard may have put up the 50k but that 50k went to Tony once they came off the Bond.

So.....If Leonard is a hero for spending 50k to try & find Caylee what's that make Tony......A profiteer?

I also asked Tony Padilla if he had any plans to donate any "profits" that he made off this case to a missing children's organization.

His answer was......" There were a lot of expenses related to this case"

What expenses would those be? Airfare from California to FLA.....Not bad for 50k if you ask me.

All this doesn't matter anyway because It's my opinion that Tony returned the 50k to LP anyway

I have a thought about the 50K that I've had for a long while but never bothered to post. Stay with me: I remember when TP was corresponding with us and answering questions, he said that he, the bailbondsman, got the 50K from LP. Then he said he used the 50K to pay for expenses (the bountyhunters for example!) in searching for Caylee. About the same time, LP was asked who paid for all his expenses while he was on the bond, i.e., fees, hotel, meals, transportation, etc. and he said the bailbondsman! So if I'm correct in my reasoning, LP gave the $ to his nephew TP and TP provided an all-expense paid trip to Florida for LP.

I also believe another possibility, not mutually exclusive to the above, is that TP personally needed money and he and LP cooked up this convoluted scenario where LP would give TP the $ and..... the rest is history. TP and LP are related; the 50K could have been used to benefit both of them. Any thoughts on this theory?
Yes. My thought is the theory is wrong on many levels.

Tony is his nephew not his brother. The money went to TP and rightfully so. LP has done nothing wrong and neither has TP. This has not been in question and I don't see the relevance now.

IIRC Lee publicly said he KNOWS who the father is. He is the ONLY one to say that. Cindy could not even remember the name of said father, just that he was dead. You would think a mother would WANT to know who fathered her only grandchild. You would think someone who wanted to be free of her mother's domination WOULD name the father of her child if just to get the money to get away from her mother.

IIRC Lee publicly said he KNOWS who the father is. He is the ONLY one to say that. Cindy could not even remember the name of said father, just that he was dead. You would think a mother would WANT to know who fathered her only grandchild. You would think someone who wanted to be free of her mother's domination WOULD name the father of her child if just to get the money to get away from her mother.
I do not doubt for a second that the whole fam knows who the father really is. The excuses they have given are not even close to being realistic now that we know more about this family.

Out of curiosity, would you feel the same way about him if he were spreading nice rumors about the Anthony family? Would he still be smart? Would he still be led by his big heart? Would he still be credible?
I was extremely angry when he first came on the scene. I was very outspoken about what I thought his motives were to get Casey out of jail. However, having a chance to question TP and being willing to hear them out changed my opinions of the situation. In the beginning, he was backing them and I still supported his right to do so. I didn't change my opinion because he finally realized Casey was responsible and the entire family was lying to protect her. So I guess the answer is yes...I did feel the same way.

2 months ago I was floating this around WS & I was attacked by the Tony P fan club

There is no doubt that LP incured expenses while he was in FLA but the 50k went to his brother once they came off the bond if Tony or LP backed the 500k with their own assets.

AS I said in my earlier post, I asked TP if he had a prior agreement with LP to return the 50k after they came off the Bond & TP said "No, that would be illegal".

Well if that is true then TP made a 50k profit for flying out to FLA for a few days.

LP was on the NG show one night saying that "He lost 50k" and one of the lawyers on NG's show said....

"Come on LP, Tony is your Brother...that 50k stays in the family"

It's all purely speculation & there is no way to prove it but lets be realistic here.....If the Padillas are the Missing Children Crusaders that some people are making them out to be then the 50k should have been donated...........Unless it ended up right back in Lp's pocket.

2 months ago I was floating this around WS & I was attacked by the Tony P fan club

There is no doubt that LP incured expenses while he was in FLA but the 50k went to his brother once they came off the bond if Tony or LP backed the 500k with their own assets.

AS I said in my earlier post, I asked TP if he had a prior agreement with LP to return the 50k after they came off the Bond & TP said "No, that would be illegal".

Well if that is true then TP made a 50k profit for flying out to FLA for a few days.

LP was on the NG show one night saying that "He lost 50k" and one of the lawyers on NG's show said....

It's all purely speculation & there is no way to prove it but lets be realistic here.....If the Padillas are the Missing Children Crusaders that some people are making them out to be then the 50k should have been donated...........Unless it ended up right back in Lp's pocket.
Again, TP is NOT his brother. TP is his nephew. TP legally earned the money. LP did not get it back. There is nothing to question here.

How was LP duped? He admits himself that he went into this not knowing all the facts. A smart man would have done some research before putting up that kind of money to bond a stranger out of jail. All he wanted was media attention and got it - way more than $50,000 worth. I don't think he's complaining.

I always had the feeling LP wasn't worried about his 50k. He also signed away rights to profit from books or movies; right?

KC was telling JB to get her bailed out or she was wanted new counsel. LP arrives on the scene through some mystery 3rd party.

LP was duped by JB. He was led to believe he would have access to KC to find an alive Caylee. Right up until bail was posted. Then the rules changed.

LP had no access to her and could not question her. He still thought she would spill. Once she was home.

He went along with the new rules he was given right up until the lab results came back showing Caylee in the trunk, no longer alive. That was the day they had the show down in the house. LP knew KC told Rob about Zani in the park and he was not happy. The only time he spoke with KC he said no more nanny stories and she threw him out.

LP spent almost 2 weeks talking to the A's, before and after KC was out. He would have been privy to whatever went on in that house, except KC, who spent 90% of her time in her room.

If JB had believed Caylee was alive, how could it have hurt KC to talk to LP? Only in the context of finding an alive Caylee. Did JB know LP was too smart for her lies and there was nothing else to tell, so there was no point?

Behind every answer there's another question...:bang:

I specifically remember LP being asked, "who pays for your hotel room?" And LP said, "the bailbondsman." The bailbondman, TP his NEPHEW, paid for LP's expenses. It seems to me that TP was paying LP with LP's own money. So I don't think LP was "out" the 50K. And I don't think LP is naive either. I like him. But he's no fool and he isn't that rich where he can just throw 50K away on a half-baked chance that he would get KC to spill. I would bet the deed to my house that there was some agreement behind the scenes between TP and LP. Which is OK with me. I'm just sayin...... I don't believe for one minute that LP is a naive, fool.

Again, TP is NOT his brother. TP is his nephew. TP legally earned the money. LP did not get it back. There is nothing to question here.
No offense, but I think you're being naive if you think that this whole LP-$50K thing can be taken at face value. Put it this way, if the bondsman was someone other than TP, (his NEPHEW, not his brother - thank you SS!) I don't believe we would have seen LP in the picture "giving away" $50K. I mean, come ON!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust