Leonard Padilla and Tim Miller on Scared Monkey Radio - 10/10/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here. I don't know WHO held my baby first besides the dr and the nurses, it's possibly my mom or my ex held him first, I just remember they took him away to the warmer and to weigh or whatever, after ex cut the cord. I got him all wrapped up in a blanket and clean, after the dr finished doing what he needed to do to finish up with me.

IF KC wanted to give the baby up for adoption and IF the other indications are true that she didn't put being a mother as #1 and IF she puts herself first, always, then i have trouble believing that she would get upset that her mom held the baby first. That sounds like the action of a woman that is all about being a mom and bonding and all that. I think KC would have been far more concerned about HERSELF at that moment, and why no one was paying attention to her. jmho tho

I tend to agree with you. After the birth of my 2nd child (my daughter), I started to hemorrhage, so at that time, I could not hold my daughter. My husband wouldn't hold her either because he thought I'd want to hold her first. I really wasn't in any condition to realize much of anything that whole night (my daughter was born on Dec. 26th at 6 AM, and I didn't get to bed on Christmas Eve, so I was also totally beat), but later on, I gave him hell. It didn't matter to me if I held her first, I was hurt that after she was born, no one held her right away; aside from the staff. I still get a bit upset when I think about it.

This was all about Casey, IMO. Once you have a child, you simply can't relate to Casey on any level. Maybe someone who doesn't have a child might not understand the bonding process, but once you do, you cannot give Casey the benefit of the doubt here. My God, I'd die for either of my children WITHOUT a moment's hesitation. I might die for others too if ever put in the position, but I guarantee you, I would probably hesitate.

And, if LE wants to charge them with trying to hamper this investigation, so be it. The issues are not comparable. LP better hope he's right, too, because he'll have everything he owns on the line.

EDIT: and I can assure you, if someone attacked my family with an untrue statement like this (if it's not true), I'd let them keep on talking so that it would be easier for me to build my case against them. I would then attempt to sue them for everything they're worth. Can you imagine how humiliated you'd be if the world thought your children belonged to your brother? You couldn't even go to the grocery store without being ridiculed. You couldn't move either, because the entire would know.

The sad thing is, I don't even like the Anthony's, but wrong is wrong.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I did read somewhere she said the father was Jesus Ortiz, the guy that died on his way to Caylee's birthday party. One of the reporters interviewed his family and they said he couldn't be the father because he would have told them she was pregnant and they had never met Casey. Another report CA tells the LE that the fathers name is Eric, but she didn't know his last name, CA's next story was that the father was married and a one nite stand. Anyway here is the web address to Jesus Ortiz's myspace page, I was surprised it is still active: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=15753753

Jesus Ortiz was a suggestion. Someone dug up his name as dying in an auto crash. He was never married, he had no other children, and he did not die in August on his way to Caylee's birthday. I believe that someone said the father was named Jesse and Jesus Ortiz was the only person dying in an auto crash. His family has denied it and I believe them as he fits NO criteria of the father, other than he died in an auto crash and he went to Colonial High. I believe his parents have also hired someone to defend their dead son.

Relatively new to posting here but Im wondering what evidence people have that amkes them think LA fathered Caylee? It seems ludicrous to me that people are jumping to this conclusion simply because Casey and LA have a close bond. I have 5 older brothers and I am very close to each of them so Im curious as to why some have come to this conclusion. Thanks!
Lee is refusing to give LE his DNA for one thing. The idea came from Leonard Padilla's statements, and gioven KC's sexual promiscuity, it is entirely possible that she hit on her own brother. Lee was a very prominent figure early on and has now done a "disappearing act" and a refusal to cooperate with LE by the DNA refusal AND the lie detedtor refusal when he oriiginally was more than willing. He is hiding something. He also talkeed his parents into not taking a lie detector test.

I have begged people to stop posting J.O.'s information here. He is in no way involved in this and we should respect his family's wishes to leave it alone.

NONE... outside of the name being a combination of Casey and Lee... and Mr. Padilla's theory, of course. However... several weeks ago, everybody was thinking George was the dad. Guess people change their minds sometimes.

This is a family with many skeletons in their closet from their behavior. They are far too confrontational when it's not necessary and they have no vixible friends or anyone who is coming forward to talk about what an "upstanding" family they area. In situations like these, people jump up to defend people they know. Where are the Anthony's long-time friends? It would appear that NO ONE knows them.

I don't think this at all, I'm sure her g'pa filled that void. My daughter is same way, seems to take to men more than women. She's got an active daddy and g'pa in her life.

My son was just the opposite, he took to women and he too had both active in his life.

I don't think anything out of the norm of her favoring men more.

I see a young women who wants to get a man at any cost. How many different men has she slept with in a short period of time. We know of 3 - Tony, Morales and the cop who los his job for lying. Since that time several other cops have stepped up who admit to having a sexual relationship with Casey. This is far beyond a normal relationship with men. This is a sexual addict and from her former boyfriends, she jumps into the domestic role far too quickly -- cooking and cleaning for them. This is NOT normal imo.

I totally agree with you. There is no way for LP to have these facts. None!
Didn't Lee spend a lot of time in the RV with Leonard and his crew? There are plenty of ways for Leonard to have this information. That was during the period that Lee was visible and not in hiding as of late.

I had 3 C-sections and didn't get to hold any of mine first. I don't see the big deal here with CA and Casey. My children and I bonded perfectly as soon as I was able to.

I was first to hold one of my grandchildren for the same reason. It was never an issue with my DD. She welcomed the idea I was there. However, I didn't raise a selfish and "spiteful b*tch" person such as Casey either.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Cindy reads here. Why hasn't she jumpoed out in front of the camera to deny deny deny. What hasn'r their spokesperson made a statement? Cindy certainly has not been shy about stating things, This has been speculated to on WS for some time. Still, no one has said anything. Cindy is willing to jump up and say anything to dispute anything, but she is strangely quiet on this particular subject. If it's not true, why hasn't LA taken a DNA test? Jesse Grund did. That hasn't stopped Cindy from proclaiming him a kidnapper. If Casey wanted out from under he mother's oppressive thumb, why didn't she name the father and get support. That would have given her resources to get out of that sick sick household. What kept her from doing that?

Casey accuses JG of bieng the father. Cindy now accuses JG of bieng involved in Caylee's disapperance. They have accused ZG of bieng the nanny, JO of bieng the father. I think they are doing just find humiliating themselves. Some might say two wrongs don't make a right, I say what goes around comes around.

I don't understand the bashing either. LP has done more to find this missing child than her own family has. IMO the more he talks about this case the better. The truth must be told what happened to Caylee and what circumstances or events lead up to her murder.

I fail to see what LP has done to help find Caylee. If anything, all his ridiculous theories send people off in the wrong direction. It's so clear to me that LP's only motivation in putting himself in the middle of this case is to get his face in the media. How are totally unsubstantiated rumors about Lee being Caylee's father helping to find her?

I totally agree that the truth needs to be told, but LP doesn't know the truth any more than we do. He just makes stuff up. That's not helping. Leaving Casey's butt sitting in jail right from the start may have helped, unfortunately that opportunity is lost, thanks to LP's interference.

This is a family with many skeletons in their closet from their behavior. They are far too confrontational when it's not necessary and they have no vixible friends or anyone who is coming forward to talk about what an "upstanding" family they area. In situations like these, people jump up to defend people they know. Where are the Anthony's long-time friends? It would appear that NO ONE knows them.
This is something I have questioned all along, too. It certainly is not we what normally see when a child goes missing. Friends and family come together immediately to support and comfort each other. The family is usually very grateful when relatives come to stay and take care of mundane tasks to help out. I recall somewhere it said that the relatives offered, but were asked not to come (possibly CA's brother) by CA.

I can only speak for myself...but for my part...I DO know alot about abuse...am not denying that it is a possibility in this case at all.

I think the discussion has been a well thought out one on all sides. Its just not an accusation that one makes publicly without some seriously researched and documented facts.

I find most posters here to be very careful about putting something out as a "possibility/theory"...LP is broadcasting this nationally, or strongly inferring it.

You are so right however and its tragic that this happens all over the world and is hushed up. Most families have their skeletons rattling in the closet somewhere.

The other thing that bothers me is how this family appears to have no outside friends and no family has jumped forward on their behalf. This is an isolated family - I would guess isolated by their own choice. No cousins or long time friends are jumping out in their defense. They appear to avoid any long-term relationships outside their foursome. This is also typicdal of a family with secrets

When LP & is posse first road into town he was certain that once Casey was was free from the horrible conditions at the OC jail he could get her to talk.

During his nightly interviews on NG he stated that he was certain that Caylee was alive & well & all Casey needed was a nice hot shower & a manicure & then she would let him know what really happened.

How is it possible that a "hardened" Bounty Hunter could be so naive?

Did he really expect Casey to talk to him?

Did he think that Baez would allow him anywhere near his client?

After he bailed Casey out of Jail, Casey did what most logical people expected her to do........

"Thanks LP .......now would you please get out of my house"

So then LP does a complete "flip flop" & says that he now believes the child is dead & comes off the 500k bond.

He also says that the 50k he put up is "Spent Money" & that he'll never get it back.
(Which I personally do not believe)

The bottom line is that the Anthony's used LP & he claims he lost a lot of money.

So when I hear LP spewing the most vilest of accusations at the Anthony's it leaves me wondering if there's truth in what he says or is he just grinding the proverbial axe....?

I tend to agree with you. After the birth of my 2nd child (my daughter), I started to hemorrhage, so at that time, I could not hold my daughter. My husband wouldn't hold her either because he thought I'd want to hold her first. I really wasn't in any condition to realize much of anything that whole night (my daughter was born on Dec. 26th at 6 AM, and I didn't get to bed on Christmas Eve, so I was also totally beat), but later on, I gave him hell. It didn't matter to me if I held her first, I was hurt that after she was born, no one held her right away; aside from the staff. I still get a bit upset when I think about it.

This was all about Casey, IMO. Once you have a child, you simply can't relate to Casey on any level. Maybe someone who doesn't have a child might not understand the bonding process, but once you do, you cannot give Casey the benefit of the doubt here. My God, I'd die for either of my children WITHOUT a moment's hesitation. I might die for others too if ever put in the position, but I guarantee you, I would probably hesitate.

I mean this with nothing but love, husbands just can't win. I promise you he was scared out of his mind and had no clue what to do and really was thinking about you and probably only you at the time. The kindest thing would have been if someone on staff could have taken him aside and said 'here hold your baby' but they were busy too.

The nurses who care for the new born's are some of the most caring you'll ever see. Your precious daughter was in good hands.

While raising my children, we always had other kids around too. I raised a niece from the time she was 4 until she was 11. And others that were in and out. A few years ago I had a toddler in my home for almost a year. At any time for any of those kids I would have put myself on the line. I think it's just the program moms run on.

I don't for a second think KC was damaged by CA holding Caylee first. There's a picture of Casey sitting in bed, holding new born Caylee. Looks the same as any of us, smiling that new mom smile.

I fail to see what LP has done to help find Caylee. If anything, all his ridiculous theories send people off in the wrong direction. It's so clear to me that LP's only motivation in putting himself in the middle of this case is to get his face in the media. How are totally unsubstantiated rumors about Lee being Caylee's father helping to find her?

I totally agree that the truth needs to be told, but LP doesn't know the truth any more than we do. He just makes stuff up. That's not helping. Leaving Casey's butt sitting in jail right from the start may have helped, unfortunately that opportunity is lost, thanks to LP's interference.
I have to strongly disagree. When LP came into this case, his only intention was to find Caylee and honestly thought Casey would talk when she was out of jail. As we know, she was silenced by JB instead. He was duped. He lost $50,000.00 plus in his effort to find Caylee, but he has not quit trying. So I don't see where it comes in for LP only being here for selfish reasons. He has proven time and again it is not the case.

I don't have to defend LP since there is nothing to defend. He hasn't done anything wrong except try and find this child since the A fam has put up every roadblock in front of every effort to do this. I applaud his efforts and not being afraid to speak out against this family. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I don't necessarily believe that it's true, but so what if it is? What business is it of LP's? Why in the God's creation would he think it's appropriate to go on national TV and talk radio and share this view with the rest of the world? What's his motivation? Why is he trying to humiliate them? Humiliating someone is not justice.

Now, if the Anthony family had harmed a loved one of LP's, I could understand the anger, rage, and hatred, and I would understand the need and want for revenge. But, LP injected himself into this case. It's my belief he initially bailed Casey out because he thought he was going to be the big hero. He wants that status. He offered 50 grand for anyone leading HIM to Caylee's remains. HE had to be the go between so HE could get his due.

IMO, his motivation isn't justice. He's in this for LP and all the glory he can glean from it. In a nutshell, he's classless.

That's not saying I side with the Anthony family, because I most definitely do not. I want Casey to pay for what she's done. If LE decides to charge the rest of the family and feel they can prove the charge in a court of law, I'll back that as well. I want justice, not vengeance.

BRAVO!!! Excellent post. Even if Lee is the father what makes it LP's news to share with the world? What purpose does it serve? LE is perfectly capable of conducting an investigation without LP's input. If Lee is the father and that has some relevance to the case we'll know soon enough. In the meantime, LP needs to keep his sordid rumors to himself.

I have to strongly disagree. When LP came into this case, his only intention was to find Caylee and honestly thought Casey would talk when she was out of jail. As we know, she was silenced by JB instead. He was duped. He lost $50,000.00 plus in his effort to find Caylee, but he has not quit trying. So I don't see where it comes in for LP only being here for selfish reasons. He has proven time and again it is not the case.

I don't have to defend LP since there is nothing to defend. He hasn't done anything wrong except try and find this child since the A fam has put up every roadblock in front of every effort to do this. I applaud his efforts and not being afraid to speak out against this family. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

How was LP duped? He admits himself that he went into this not knowing all the facts. A smart man would have done some research before putting up that kind of money to bond a stranger out of jail. All he wanted was media attention and got it - way more than $50,000 worth. I don't think he's complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat