Lets find the house that PI was digging and filming

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the love of biscuits!!!!!!!!

Finally the report came on and I can talk to you guys! I promised Kathi that I would sit on it until her report aired. I've been going INSANE!!!!

Alright! Come on! Don't keep us waiting.

Finally the report came on and I can talk to you guys! I promised Kathi that I would sit on it until her report aired. I've been going INSANE!!!!

Haha! I thought that's what was going on! :clap: So had she already checked the house out before you talked to her, or was she already going to do that and you just went together?

I never usually do stuff like that but I just had that overwhelming feeling I should.

ecs5298 - I'll :Banane48: and a big thanks for doing so. This is what makes us here at WS wonderful - :gavel: for Caylee!!!

You are awesome! Thanks for going and for keeping your word to Kathi. Give us the whole scoop.

IT'S COMING UP NEXT!

http://www.wesh.com/news/18472776/detail.html (for the physic confirming being on the phone)

That is ALL such BS. She JUST happened to have a teddy bear given to her from the Anthony family and she was working with ANOTHER INTERMEDIARY..........SURE she was the Anthonys. I am SO TIRED of all these people trying to cover for the Anthonys, I could just BARF !!

If I could reach through and hug you I would!:blowkiss:
Good Job today!

for the love of biscuits!!!!!!!!

Finally the report came on and i can talk to you guys! I promised kathi that i would sit on it until her report aired. I've been going insane!!!!

spill the beans please!!!

Dose the Gonzalez first name sound anything like holt?????? lol

The thought they said was that it had been owned by a gonzales family and now is abandoned. I gues implying that it was left behind after all this went down and now the family is gone. The spelling is different though.

So, what, if they found Caylee's body, they would've moved it there, and then said, "See, the nanny killed her and then abandoned this house."? WTF?

I wish! I'll see if I can locate a post somewhere. I am very excited! I love this site!

Cindy actually mentioned that air mattress in the interview she had when she was talking about the hair brush. She said Casey and bought it for Caylee to sleep on when she was at Zanaida's. And that she had turned it over to LE. She was standing outside of the garage at the time in the interview.

Here is the link to the video she mentions the mattress at 4:44 in the interview.
http://www.wftv.com/video/18149829/index.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member