Lets find the house that PI was digging and filming

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
diff view of the 8718 Brackenwood House

8718Brackenwood.jpg

Anyone have link to the Geraldo video handy that can post it here?

In that still of the vid in posts above it almost looks like a dumpster behind the "Gerald"...maybe a short-height chain link fence running left-to-right...

Interesting the home at 8718 Brackenwood is owned by H. Gonzalez. Sure there must be a lot of Gonzalez's in this area though. I still fill like the Pepsi machine in the back of the building points us away from a residence IMO.

take a look at 8766 Brackenwood
It has a very large backlot that backs onto both the woods and Suburban drive

...well...thanks, but, I can't get youtube from here.

Also, FWIW...I know the massive search was weekend of Nov 8-9, and IIRC, still very wet. Sorry if I'm waaaaaay off base 'cause I'm only seeing what's posted on this thread and the PI video that was posted on WFTV site, but, in that still-image the 'body of water' seems soooo very small and surrounded by very smooth terrain that perhaps it is simply an overflowing ditch or retention pond outta its banks. On scale with the shrub and background it sure looks small...realizing we only see the tip of it.

another view of 8718, zoomed out, just to see how close it is to Hopespring and Suburban, and shows the lake.

Untitled-4copy.jpg

I see 8766 but no adjacent water to that home. FWIW I use the Orange County Appraiser map as it outlines all water areas in blue and easier to spot from the aerial view. Here is the link and you can look at either the 2007 or the 2008 aerial view. I believe the 2008 view was taken early in 2008 because if you look at the Anthony home Casey's car appears to be in the driveway...

http://paarcgis.ocpafl.org/Webmap3/default.aspx

Interesting the home at 8718 Brackenwood is owned by H. Gonzalez. Sure there must be a lot of Gonzalez's in this area though. I still fill like the Pepsi machine in the back of the building points us away from a residence IMO.
I hear ya, but look at the back porch railings, looks more like residential than business, but sometimes buildings built as homes are used later as businesses.

8766- i don't see any railings/deck

8718- i see a couple of sheds, as in GR video, and also lots of junk outside, like the video. I can't zoom in enough to see if there are railings/decks. Anyone have a good aerial map of it that zooms closer?

I see 8766 but no adjacent water to that home. FWIW I use the Orange County Appraiser map as it outlines all water areas in blue and easier to spot from the aerial view. Here is the link and you can look at either the 2007 or the 2008 aerial view. I believe the 2008 view was taken early in 2008 because if you look at the Anthony home Casey's car appears to be in the driveway...

8766- i don't see any railings/deck

8718- i see a couple of sheds, as in GR video, and also lots of junk outside, like the video. I can't zoom in enough to see if there are railings/decks. Anyone have a good aerial map of it that zooms closer?

Scrap 8766

The original pic I was looking is different than the 2008 aerial I just saw.
Something in that backyard got me interested and my mind just floated off down the road.LOL

My first thought after seeing the MUCH clearer GR version of the tape was that this looks like a bait shop to me....JMO

thanks, in the 2008 aerial of 8718 Br Dr., is that a truck, like a large dump truck in the backyard?

That's a good resourse, thanks. I'm feeling that we're pretty far off as I've looked closely of the the bodies of water in the immedant vicinity and none of them or the yards seems that unkept and junked up. The stuff in the video and the condition of the house looks older than anything that could have accumulated in this past year. I'm thinking it's further from the house than I originally thought. But the first cut from house to woods was 23 minutes and second cut from woods to house was only 14 minutes so it couldn't be that far.

That's a good resourse, thanks. I'm feeling that we're pretty far off as I've looked closely of the the bodies of water in the immedant vicinity and none of them or the yards seems that unkept and junked up. The stuff in the video and the condition of the house looks older than anything that could have accumulated in this past year. I'm thinking it's further from the house than I originally thought. But the first cut from house to woods was 23 minutes and second cut from woods to house was only 14 minutes so it couldn't be that far.

I tend to agree after looking at the video again. The buildings appear to be very old, worn and tattered. The grass/weeds are definitely grown up as well.

It definitely appears it could be. However this is a view of the front of the house and I don't see how they could get such a large vehicle to the back yard.

picture.php

I don't either, but look at the 2008 & 2007 aerial views. It looks like a large container/truck, and it's in different places (2007 it's right next to the fence line). The front view of the house looks neat & well-kept, but the aerial view looks like lots of things outside in the back. I don't know, still, though, It's fenced front & back. If I were going to dump something I wouldn't pick a fully fenced-in spot.

Any ideas on the contents of this shed? If this is a business perhaps the equipment here could be identified and give us a clue.

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member