Let's List Evidence That Ties Casey To The Crime Scene...

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sorry, I didn't mean you when saying things went off topic. A lot of people here have veered off a little. The post I answered noticed what I had noticed earlier.

Thanks for the info on the video. I had only heard that another inmate reported her reaction. I wasn't aware there was video of it. :thumb:

Casey's Reaction Videotaped When Told Remains Found
Posted: 11:34 pm EST February 19, 2009
Updated: 10:52 am EST February 20, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has learned that Casey Anthony's reaction on December 11 about remains that were found near her home was videotaped.

Casey hyperventilated and asked for medication when she was told at jail that Caylee's remains might have been found down the street from her house. Investigators had asked that her reaction be documented.

There is no information on when the video is expected to be released.
http://www.wftv.com/news/18755972/detail.html

It's too prejudicial for it to be released now but I believe it will be shown at trial...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

asey's Reaction Videotaped When Told Remains Found
Posted: 11:34 pm EST February 19, 2009
Updated: 10:52 am EST February 20, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has learned that Casey Anthony's reaction on December 11 about remains that were found near her home was videotaped.

Casey hyperventilated and asked for medication when she was told at jail that Caylee's remains might have been found down the street from her house. Investigators had asked that her reaction be documented.

There is no information on when the video is expected to be released.
http://www.wftv.com/news/18755972/detail.html

sorry i got excited when i saw this, i had a memory burst, when padilla was searching the little econ river, they found the bones and shamrock toy, she had NO reaction what so ever... went about her business like nothing..fast forward to the dec discovery, she IMMEDIATELY flipped out, when she saw the scene of the discovery( remember we havent even found out if "the small childs remains" was a boy or girl YET, heck it could have been trenton duckett, same age appx.)but casey KNEW the gig was up, hence the hyperventalating..that was another "ah-HAH" moment for me.

Zanny the Nanny story, empty apartment and that KC was the last person to been seen with Caylee. The smell in the car.

1) duct tape
2) baby blanket
3) laundry bag
4) heart shaped sticker

thank you for this thread.

of course these things don't necessarily link Casey to the crime scene, they could link the A home to the crime scene, but there's a number of people who potentially had access to items in the A house at different times, or if Casey had taken any of these items along with her in her car or places she or Caylee went, that might widen the circle further as far as who had access to the items. But the items appear to probably link the A home to the crime scene. Of these items , I think the heart sticker is the most suggestive of Casey being involved, though again that doesn't mean that she's necessarily the one who harmed Caylee, or even that she was necessarily the one who placed the heart sticker or was involved in disposing of the body.

I often think of that other case that was in the news in I think May 2009, at least I think that was when I saw an article from the Orlando Sentinel about it, where there was a guy who attempted to abduct two little girls at different times, he entered homes through, in one case a window and in the other case the back sliding glass doors IIRC, duct taped the girls' mouth, hands and feet, and he gathered items in the home, took a blanket and shorts from one little girl's room, etc (also took high heeled shoes from a hall closet apparently, took one little girl into the garage and went through stuff in closets near the garage.) (Anyway, luckily in both those cases the families heard something going on and chased the guy and he fled, both little girls were okay.)

We don't have any forensic evidence (so far that we've heard of unless I've missed something new) that links Casey exclusively to the crime scene. It's her failure to report the disappearance, plus the smell in the trunk of the Pontiac, that are the most incriminating toward Casey IMO. There could actually be other explanations for how these occurred, they wouldn't have to mean Casey is the one who harmed Caylee at all, or that she's the one who placed the body in the trunk if it was really placed there, but because she didn't give logical explanations and couldn't provide information to positively identify or locate the babysitter, it left her looking very guilty IMO.

thank you for this thread.

of course these things don't necessarily link Casey to the crime scene, they could link the A home to the crime scene, but there's a number of people who potentially had access to items in the A house at different times
, or if Casey had taken any of these items along with her in her car or places she or Caylee went, that might widen the circle further as far as who had access to the items. But the items appear to probably link the A home to the crime scene. Of these items , I think the heart sticker is the most suggestive of Casey being involved, though again that doesn't mean that she's necessarily the one who harmed Caylee, or even that she was necessarily the one who placed the heart sticker or was involved in disposing of the body.

I often think of that other case that was in the news in I think May 2009, at least I think that was when I saw an article from the Orlando Sentinel about it, where there was a guy who attempted to abduct two little girls at different times, he entered homes through, in one case a window and in the other case the back sliding glass doors IIRC, duct taped the girls' mouth, hands and feet, and he gathered items in the home, took a blanket and shorts from one little girl's room, etc (also took high heeled shoes from a hall closet apparently, took one little girl into the garage and went through stuff in closets near the garage.) (Anyway, luckily in both those cases the families heard something going on and chased the guy and he fled, both little girls were okay.)

bbm~
seagull, are you entertaining the idea that 'potentially' George, Cindy or even Lee could have had something to do with Caylee's murder? :eek: Myself, I don't believe that, but I know some have entertained that thought.

I was also wondering if you believe that the heart sticker is the most suggestive of ICA being involved, but believe that she possibly was not involved in Caylee's murder or disposal nor the placing the heart, sticker, what is the *connection*? I guess what I mean is how do you square those 2 statements..or maybe it's just going right over the top of my head, lol! Wouldn't surprise me as today has been one of those days! :crosseyed:

BBM - I don't know how this will work, but ICA is allowed to have her "support group" in the courtroom, since I doubt there are many folks who still support her, outside the compound; it may mean CA & GA are allowed in the court during witness testimony. But IDK that as a fact. I read it sometime back regarding a trial in FL -

I'm thinking C&GA are going to have a much shorter Christmas card list next year, after they hear what all ICA's friends really think of her!!

--------------
Hi. I know this is O/T but I have to post a couple of thoughts.I am watching Dr.G.and have been crying.A repeat,it is the story of the little black boy so badly beaten by his stepfather.After the autopsy while preparing to wrap his little body,Dr.G. put a small white teddy bear in with him.I lost it.
CA and Christmas.I agree with everything said here but how can they ever even think of a happy Christmas again? Their precious grandaughter reduced to a bag of bones, the animals around you know the rest.ICA doesnt deserve
anyone there for her.Noone :furious:Who did Caylee have.I cant say as I would be banned.Thank you all,I needed that :angel:

to be honest though, when I re-listen to Casey's interviews with LE now, she sounds like a very confused/delusional person. I can't dismiss the possibility that she suffers from mental illness or was having some kind of confusion problem, or that something could have happened during that time period that caused her to be in a confused or delirious state, which made her fail to report the disappearance or to fully understand the situation or how to proceed, because she still sounded confused and illogical in mid-July when talking to LE imo.

to be honest though, when I re-listen to Casey's interviews with LE now, she sounds like a very confused/delusional person. I can't dismiss the possibility that she suffers from mental illness or was having some kind of confusion problem, or that something could have happened during that time period that caused her to be in a confused or delirious state, which made her fail to report the disappearance or to fully understand the situation or how to proceed, because she still sounded confused and illogical in mid-July when talking to LE imo.

How sad. You would think that instead of cooling her heels in jail, she could have received help for her mental illness. She should be in a hospital!! Wonder why no one has stepped in to help her with this?

bbm~
seagull, are you entertaining the idea that 'potentially' George, Cindy or even Lee could have had something to do with Caylee's murder? :eek: Myself, I don't believe that, but I know some have entertained that thought.

I was also wondering if you believe that the heart sticker is the most suggestive of ICA being involved, but believe that she possibly was not involved in Caylee's murder or disposal nor the placing the heart, sticker, what is the *connection*? I guess what I mean is how do you square those 2 statements..or maybe it's just going right over the top of my head, lol! Wouldn't surprise me as today has been one of those days! :crosseyed:

Friends were in the A home, too, TL being one example, and there were others in the A home at various times, so no, not just family, or Casey herself, could have accessed these items.

RBBM

A confused or delirious state that only affected the part of her life concerning Caylee? The ONLY thing that was different after Caylee disappeared was that KC "disappeared" from her family too. She continued partying hearty, the dudes at T's house didn't notice anything unusual about her (except in retrospect huh, where's Caylee), she got a freeking tattoo while her baby was at the VERY least missing... With all due respect, if she sounded confused and illogical in mid-July when LE led her down the hall at her non-existent job to her non-existent office where she left her non-existent phone, KC was not suffering from delirium or confusion. It was because Casey Anthony is a cold-blooded, psychopathically sick murderer who would lie about what color her own eyes are if she thought it would distract LE from the truth about what happened to her daughter Caylee.

MOO.

How sad. You would think that instead of cooling her heels in jail, she could have received help for her mental illness. She should be in a hospital!! Wonder why no one has stepped in to help her with this?

Please don't rephrase or try to state what I think, LOL. Thank you.
Prisons have lots of mentally ill people in them. Some of them committed crimes, too.

I don't know whether Casey is the one who harmed Caylee or not. What I said is that I think she sounded delusional, illogical, and confused during her interviews with LE. She sounded dreamlike and seemed to be mixing up events past and present (i.e. thinking she was back in 2006 in some ways). Her affect was not appropriate to the situation. She also didn't offer any simple convenient lie or story to defend herself such as "a stranger took Caylee and told me if I told LE they would kill her". She made odd statements that didn't make sense. The detectives noticed how illogical her statements sounded and were checking out to be, that's why they asked her if she'd been committed at the mental hospital before.

Please don't rephrase or try to state what I think, LOL. Thank you.
Prisons have lots of mentally ill people in them. Some of them committed crimes, too.

I don't know whether Casey is the one who harmed Caylee or not. What I said is that I think she sounded delusional, illogical, and confused during her interviews with LE. She sounded dreamlike and seemed to be mixing up events past and present (i.e. thinking she was back in 2006 in some ways). Her affect was not appropriate to the situation. She also didn't offer any simple convenient lie or story to defend herself such as "a stranger took Caylee and told me if I told LE they would kill her". She made odd statements that didn't make sense. The detectives noticed how illogical her statements sounded and were checking out to be, that's why they asked her if she'd been committed at the mental hospital before.

I meant the collective "You" as in "one would think."

RBBM

A confused or delirious state that only affected the part of her life concerning Caylee? The ONLY thing that was different after Caylee disappeared was that KC "disappeared" from her family too. She continued partying hearty, the dudes at T's house didn't notice anything unusual about her (except in retrospect huh, where's Caylee), she got a freeking tattoo while her baby was at the VERY least missing... With all due respect, if she sounded confused and illogical in mid-July when LE led her down the hall at her non-existent job to her non-existent office where she left her non-existent phone, KC was not suffering from delirium or confusion. It was because Casey Anthony is a cold-blooded, psychopathically sick murderer who would lie about what color her own eyes are if she thought it would distract LE from the truth about what happened to her daughter Caylee.

MOO.

ITA! The only reason she sounded confused was when she realized that the investigators weren't buying her lies. "Gee, worked on mom. What is wrong with these lackies?"

....even though I am convinced KC is guilty I don't see any evidence so far that links KC and ONLY KC to the crime scene...I also wanted to say that I enjoy Seagull's posts because it's refreshing to look at things from another point of view.....I also never agreed with the KC is a cold blooded psychopathic killer opinion....like seagull I believe KC is more mentally troubled in a different way,I also believe she is extremely confused and is not able to think rationally....I keep thinking back about her seizure and her reaching out for help knowing she was not ok mentally way before Caylee died....

Friends were in the A home, too, TL being one example, and there were others in the A home at various times, so no, not just family, or Casey herself, could have accessed these items.

Yes, I suppose this is true although afaik anyone that was there was with ICA at the time. Only thing is from what we know Caylee was already deceased by the time TL ever even went to the A's house w/ICA. You are right though seagull..ANYTHING is possible, nothing..not even science is ever 100%, but here (and in court) we are looking at the preponderance of the evidence and it's just absolutely overwhelming in my mind. I know that you feel differently and I respect that, truly I do..I'm just not able to dismiss or justify ICA's actions, lies, behaviors, the car, etc when I look at the totality of it all, ya know?...

RBBM

MOO.

See, that's why I can't wrap my mind around ICA being confused, illogical and the like. She had enough presence of mind to keep up the daily texting up with Cindy, get the heck out of the club she was at when she found out Lee was looking for her, shop leisurely in Target, party like a rockstar..and you know it goes on and on. Shoot, she was even able to juggle several men and apparently keep that straight, while Caylee was 'missing'. I couldn't keep up with all of that on my best day! She is only confused when it comes to what happened to Caylee :waitasec:..nah..I will never be able to buy into that and don't believe that a jury will either. jmho..

:waitasec: Liars, when faced with their lies head-on, are very often confused and disoriented. She did not appear to be "suffering" from any kind of mental illness while shopping at Target with the stolen checks, dancing on the stripper pole at Fusian, and searching for videos with her boyfriend the very day her baby supposedly came up missing... The ONLY thing that makes a liar like her delusional is failure to keep track of their own lies, and telling lies that can be verified as such. She does have a problem, but that problem is that she is a liar. :blushing: She was still confused in July because she knew her goose was cooked, and by ALL the very words that proceeded from her own mouth. Tends to make one seem a bit off balance.

I think it will be very hard to prove first degree murder. First degree murder would mean that she intentionally murdered Caylee. For some reason, I don't think she ever intended to murder her. I think it was an accident, and then she lied her way through this thing to get out of it, but her lies have back fired.

I think the "mental illness" is called lying. The truth is so much easier to remember. lol I don't remember ever seeing a statement that said TL was in the house only that he used a tire iron to get into the shed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LostInMaine
Back