Let's Pray Together Friday Night for Resolution During This Weekend's Search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Count me in too....now I just need to work out the time difference.:waitasec:
The power of prayer has been proven even in scientific studies....so even if your not the praying type, give it a go.....for Caylee.

I forgot about all the different time zones for all the different people who have come from different places for all of the same reasons!:blowkiss:

You know, I didn't think of that either. Is that 9:00 pm eastern time? I am in central time zone so I believe that would be 8:00 for me.

I'm in. How about 9:00 wherever you are? No math.

DollyPardonMe, God bless and keep you, darlin'.

I am IN! 9:00 pm on Friday, and remember that the angels of these little ones like Caylee behold the very face of God daily, and they will hear our plea.

You know, I didn't think of that either. Is that 9:00 pm eastern time? I am in central time zone so I believe that would be 8:00 for me.

If we do it 9:00 wherever YOU are then for 3 consecutive hours (USA) and more (WORLDWIDE) we will have numerous prayers ascending. I think that would be GREAT!

I thought I'd share this find here!

The group is gathering from far and near,

Ready to search, brushing a tear.

The emotions and minds continue to race,

All are searching for that very place.

Praying that their goal is in sight,

Finding Caylee before another dark night.

The journey has been much to long,

Seeking this child who never did wrong.

With guidance and help from above,

Caylee's Forever Family is showing their love.

~Carol #46205

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/T05QKB7VTUV7MBH61/p2257

That is lovely, Carol.

I'm in. How about 9:00 wherever you are? No math.

DollyPardonMe, God bless and keep you, darlin'.
That's good if you can't participate but if you can, it would be better if we are "holding hands" across the world and to know that we are doing something that powerful for someone so small and deserving is beyond words.

Now I have to find out how to do an announcement and invite everyone to chat.

Since everyone prays differently, I will find out if I should post a starting prayer or if everyone should just pray as they usually do, on their own but I think it would be a good idea to have a line or two to start us out.

Every little bit helps, I'm in. I'm going to include a request for peace for those who's loved ones haven't been found. Also that all the searchers remain safe, bless them.
That's a great idea. I would be afraid to search in those alligator infested places and I would be extremely nervous to actually find Caylee. Kudos to all of the searchers.

You know, my cat disappeared on 3/7/07. It snowed that day and I was preoccupied with my computer problems. Suddenly it was time to leave for work and no Jelly (Angelica). I have never stopped looking for her to this day. I have never stopped missing her. And she was a mean little girl! I don't know how anyone can lose a child and go on let alone lose that child, never see that child again and have to wonder every single minute of every single day where he or she is and if he or she is okay. You'd have to put me away.

If we do it 9:00 wherever YOU are then for 3 consecutive hours (USA) and more (WORLDWIDE) we will have numerous prayers ascending. I think that would be GREAT!

If websleuthers from Australia were to join in, we could spread it over 18 hours.

YES! Caylee and ALL missing children, old and young, missing for a day or a year or a decade . . . they ALL need to be found.

Do you have a WalMart near you? I'm always in such a rush but sometimes I take a minute to look at the pictures of the missing children on the wall as you walk in. How horrible it must be for the parents and loved ones and YES, they need our help too, don't they? I didn't mean to forget them. No one should EVER be forgotten.

:blowkiss:

My alarm on my phone is set to remind me.
I participated in a prayer/candle vigil for Laci Peterson when she went missing. I sat outside praying until the candles burned all the way down.
It's amazing knowing that hundreds (hopefully thousands) of other people are out there in the world praying for the same person you are.

May this combined prayer reach God's ears with a deafening roar and help Caylee be found.

My alarm on my phone is set to remind me.
I participated in a prayer/candle vigil for Laci Peterson when she went missing. I sat outside praying until the candles burned all the way down.
It's amazing knowing that hundreds (hopefully thousands) of other people are out there in the world praying for the same person you are.

May this combined prayer reach God's ears with a deafening roar and help Caylee be found.

Beautifully said! Don't worry Caylee, we won't forget you pumpkin!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name there I am with them.”Matthew 18:19-20

Father God, I lift these searchers to You. Please Father guide them to these two lost children. Please Father protect these searchers. Be with them and help them through their finds. Bless these families who have lost children. Please use this to bring them ever closer to You. Please bless Tim. Cintinue to use him to do Your work. In Jesus mighty name I pray amen

Tim Miller, EQQ and Leonard Padilla have so graciously announced the start of the search Sat, 11/8.

I would like to post my well wishes. The best of luck to the team. :clap:

The Power of Prayer shouldn't be forgotten and for me, since I can't be in Florida on Saturday to help with the search, this would be my way of helping.

How about 9:00 p.m.? If you aren't home and at your computer, then say a prayer where you are standing at 9:00 p.m. on Friday night.

Mods, is this okay? Haven't we done something like this before?

Bumping the prayer request.

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name there I am with them.”Matthew 18:19-20

Bumping this prayer!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back