Let's Pray Together Friday Night for Resolution During This Weekend's Search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The Power of Prayer shouldn't be forgotten and for me, since I can't be in Florida on Saturday to help with the search, this would be my way of helping.

How about 9:00 p.m.? If you aren't home and at your computer, then say a prayer where you are standing at 9:00 p.m. on Friday night.

Mods, is this okay? Haven't we done something like this before?

I went from being Catholic, to Born Again, to agnostic, to a very angry atheist due to being angry at God for what I thought he had caused in my Life. It took a little girl with big sad eyes to drop me to my knees and ask forgiveness for all my bitterness. Count me in!

I'll be praying with you all, too.
Maybe we can finally give this baby a proper burial.

I will be praying with you all as well. Hopefully Caylee will be found and all the searchers will be safe.

It is a wonderful idea. Prayer that the search teams will be successful over the weekend. That they stay safe. Bring that baby home and give her rest.

Count me in! It will be 6:00pm West Coast Time!!!

angel-1-1.jpg

That will be 2 am for me. Mind you, last time I woke up then for some reason.
I forgot about all the different time zones for all the different people who have come from different places for all of the same reasons!:blowkiss:

I totally agree also , LeLe. Well said. And what a wonderful idea, Happychic.:) I would also love to be there, but can't, and this is a great way to lend our support.
Thanks and it sure doesn't hurt to have a little Divine Intervention, does it?:blowkiss:

Count me in.

May I suggest that since we are all rallying together in prayer, that everyone also prays for at least one other missing person. Why stop at Caylee?

I will be praying for Caylee, and also for Jennifer Kesse. I think of her often with so much focus on Florida in the CA case.
YES! Caylee and ALL missing children, old and young, missing for a day or a year or a decade . . . they ALL need to be found.

Do you have a WalMart near you? I'm always in such a rush but sometimes I take a minute to look at the pictures of the missing children on the wall as you walk in. How horrible it must be for the parents and loved ones and YES, they need our help too, don't they? I didn't mean to forget them. No one should EVER be forgotten.

I thought I'd share this find here!

The group is gathering from far and near,

Ready to search, brushing a tear.

The emotions and minds continue to race,

All are searching for that very place.

Praying that their goal is in sight,

Finding Caylee before another dark night.

The journey has been much to long,

Seeking this child who never did wrong.

With guidance and help from above,

Caylee's Forever Family is showing their love.

~Carol #46205

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/T05QKB7VTUV7MBH61/p2257

I went from being Catholic, to Born Again, to agnostic, to a very angry atheist due to being angry at God for what I thought he had caused in my Life. It took a little girl with big sad eyes to drop me to my knees and ask forgiveness for all my bitterness. Count me in!

You just made me get so choked up . . . I could just let out a big sob right now, but I'm at work. I haven't cried in years and am thinking that my new medicine (Wellbutrin) is helping me to feel my feelings just recently. The little girl with the big sad eyes . . . what a beauty and what a pity for everyone who really loved her. I can't imagine it. If I were to try, I would crumble.

I just posted a thread in the Parking Lot called Overdue Venting. You must go there and read it. We have alot in common. :blowkiss:

I'm just full of kisses today!

Everyone, I am going to send a PM to Tricia about this. Maybe she can put a big shout out to all of the forums here at Websleuths, rather than just the Caylee Anthony thread. And I will mention to her that although we want to pray for Tim Miller's team to find Caylee this weekend, we want to add a prayer for every single missing soul out there. After all, we are Websleuths, aren't we?

I will be praying along with all of you. It's going to be a long weekend until we hear something. I want to add that if she's found, prayers will go out for whoever finds her. It won't be a pretty sight, as she will no longer look like Caylee.

Every little bit helps, I'm in. I'm going to include a request for peace for those who's loved ones haven't been found. Also that all the searchers remain safe, bless them.

I thought I'd share this find here!

The group is gathering from far and near,

Ready to search, brushing a tear.

The emotions and minds continue to race,

All are searching for that very place.

Praying that their goal is in sight,

Finding Caylee before another dark night.

The journey has been much to long,

Seeking this child who never did wrong.

With guidance and help from above,

Caylee's Forever Family is showing their love.

~Carol #46205

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/T05QKB7VTUV7MBH61/p2257

How beautiful, it brought tears to my eyes. I am so thankful for everyone that is going out to search. God Bless them all.

I am in Orlando but unable to join the search but I will join you all in prayer.

I have my St Anthony of Padua (Catholic Patron Saint of Lost Things and Missing Persons) prayer card with me.

I am in Orlando but unable to join the search but I will join you all in prayer.

I have my St Anthony of Padua (Catholic Patron Saint of Lost Things and Missing Persons) prayer card with me.
Perfect!

By the way, Tricia responded to me and she is working on getting something set up for our prayer together and she also reached out to Animal who is in charge of Chat.

Together, we have to bring Caylee home. I still hold onto that little piece of hope that she's still with us and that she won't be found in the woods and I keep thinking of Elizabeth Smart and Shawn Hornbeck, walking among the public and thought to be dead. But in their cases, I don't think there was a tad of evidence that they were gone, except for the fact that their families never saw them again, until the magical days when they were found.

And not to ruin this thread with any animosity, but if they find Caylee this weekend, and she's gone, Casey better be glad that she's safe behind bars.

I will join in with prayer whether online or not. Even though we all get caught up and mad with the drama of this case, my thoughts have always been for Caylee's body to be found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back