Let's Pray Together Friday Night for Resolution During This Weekend's Search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If we do it 9:00 wherever YOU are then for 3 consecutive hours (USA) and more (WORLDWIDE) we will have numerous prayers ascending. I think that would be GREAT!

I'm in!

And for those of us who do not pray or are not religious, we can wish upon a star! I plan on doing that tonight!

Praying for all of you who are searching for safety and for the angels to lead you to this precious little girl. It is time for that that has been hidden in darkness to be brought to light. God bless you all....

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name there I am with them.”Matthew 18:19-20

What perfect scripture for the occasion. Thank you! :blowkiss:

Tim Miller, EQQ and Leonard Padilla have so graciously announced the start of the search Sat, 11/8.

I would like to post my well wishes. The best of luck to the team. :clap:

It says in the bible that children who die before 7 (the age of reason) have a special place in heaven. Caylee never made it to that age b/c it was taken from her but she is deserving of a place to rest where her soul is not in constant turmoil. Her spirit lives on in the form of strangers who care for this innocent girl.

I hope and pray that the pings and the spirit of God leads the searchers to Caylee and Jennifer Keese.

And for those of us who do not pray or are not religious, we can wish upon a star! I plan on doing that tonight!

The positive energy each of us has can be directed, you don't need religion, so thank you for your wish upon a star! This power can create miracles. My niece (9 at the time) was battling brain cancer that spread to her spine. My sis organized a prayer vigil (she attends a super-church) at church and online. We estimated that at the specific time designated on the specific date THOUSANDS of people around the world were praying for her recovery. Even the local professional football team in the area took part in the prayer. That week my niece had her follow-up brain & body scan to see how the treatment was working...her atheist physician said it was an unexplainable recovery - complete, without any of the side effect nearly all patients experience. He said if he believed in a god this would be a miracle.

Prayer, positive energy, it WORKS. Let's give it our all!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name there I am with them.”Matthew 18:19-20

Fantastic! See what I mean!

The Power of Prayer shouldn't be forgotten and for me, since I can't be in Florida on Saturday to help with the search, this would be my way of helping.

How about 9:00 p.m.? If you aren't home and at your computer, then say a prayer where you are standing at 9:00 p.m. on Friday night.

Mods, is this okay? Haven't we done something like this before?

Tonight, "Pray for resolution during this weekend's search". What a lovely way of phrasing what we should pray for!

I'm setting my Blackberry's alarm. Um--should I set it for 9PM eastern time zone?" I'll read further. You've probably answered this already.

:prayer:

I will be praying tonight at 9 for the searchers...that God will keep them safe and that Caylee will be found. I will also use this time to pray for ALL of the missing and for their families who live without answers.

God bless Tim Miller.

Respectfully snipped: I went from being Catholic, to Born Again, to agnostic, to a very angry atheist due to being angry at God for what I thought he had caused in my Life...

Dearest Dolly, I'm also a member of the "club" except I skipped the Born Again and Agnostic phases and went straight to Furious-with-God, and I stayed there for several years. :) :) I'm sure He didn't blame me or you. He's God--He can take it and also understand it. But for a mere human being like you and me, that angry, hopeless despair is a terrible burden on our hearts.

It's kind of wonderful that little Caylee has relieved you of that burden. What an angel she must be. And so are you.

:praying: :praying: :praying: for you little Caylee. You are an :angel:! Thank you Tim, TES, LP, OSCO, the searchers, and everyone else. Pray for this baby girl to come home.

I'm already praying. I am praying for the weather to be mild and dry. I am praying for the leaders to be attentive and committed to their jobs and willing and able to do them. I am praying for the searchers to be smart, alert and undistracted from their mission. And I am praying that they all be safe. But most of all, I am praying that Sat. search be productive and that Caylee's remains be found.

The positive energy each of us has can be directed, you don't need religion, so thank you for your wish upon a star! This power can create miracles. My niece (9 at the time) was battling brain cancer that spread to her spine. My sis organized a prayer vigil (she attends a super-church) at church and online. We estimated that at the specific time designated on the specific date THOUSANDS of people around the world were praying for her recovery. Even the local professional football team in the area took part in the prayer. That week my niece had her follow-up brain & body scan to see how the treatment was working...her atheist physician said it was an unexplainable recovery - complete, without any of the side effect nearly all patients experience. He said if he believed in a god this would be a miracle.

Prayer, positive energy, it WORKS. Let's give it our all!
What a beautiful story - thanks for sharing and I think I'll pick a star to wish on tonight as well!

Dearest Dolly, I'm also a member of the "club" except I skipped the Born Again and Agnostic phases and went straight to Furious-with-God, and I stayed there for several years. :) :) I'm sure He didn't blame me or you. He's God--He can take it and also understand it. But for a mere human being like you and me, that angry, hopeless despair is a terrible burden on our hearts.

It's kind of wonderful that little Caylee has relieved you of that burden. What an angel she must be. And so are you.
Why do I love Websleuths so much? This is why right here . . . the wonderful people here and the support that we give to each other.:blowkiss:

Please join us in the Websleuths chat room this Friday, November 7th at 9:00 PM Eastern time/6:00 PM Pacific time for prayer and chat.

I will be praying with all of you Fri 9pm EST for Caylee to be found.

Hi. I'm a first time poster, but I had to say that I have been praying for Caylee for weeks and I will continue to pray that they find her this weekend. God Bless Litlle Caylee Marie.

I will be praying tonight at 9 for the searchers...that God will keep them safe and that Caylee will be found. I will also use this time to pray for ALL of the missing and for their families who live without answers.

God bless Tim Miller.
Are you going to make it to chat tonight? Please say something about all of the children who are missing if you do. It's gonna be crazy in there!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum
Back