Let's Pray Together Friday Night for Resolution During This Weekend's Search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From all who are with us here.

We ask You to come to them this day and send your guidance to find the missing, your strength to endure and your care for our fellow searchers.
We ask you to place them in your protection.
For in so doing peace may be found for those who greave and healing may start for those who are in pain. And a soul may be laid to rest.
Bless them and keep them in you light and love.
Be at their side and watch over them in all your glory.
Blessed Be!

Hi, I've only posted a couple of times... but I will be praying tonight like every night for our beloved Caylee and all the missing children of this world. May God Bless all the people who gave of their spare time to help find missing children.

Adding my prayers to all of yours for strength.

May Caylee and Jennifer be brought home this weekend to those that love and wait for them.

Salem

where is the chat room? Ive looked in the parking lot and the jury room ...anyone know?

The Power of Prayer shouldn't be forgotten and for me, since I can't be in Florida on Saturday to help with the search, this would be my way of helping.

How about 9:00 p.m.? If you aren't home and at your computer, then say a prayer where you are standing at 9:00 p.m. on Friday night.

Mods, is this okay? Haven't we done something like this before?

This is a wonderful idea. Thank you for starting this thread my dear.

I am at work but at 9 I'll stop and say a very strong prayer.

Love,
Tricia

I never found out where I was supposed to be for chat, but I did pray, and my candle has been lit since 9pm est.
I have to sleep now, but I will re-light it in the morning and continue to pray for all of the searchers tomorrow.

I'm already praying. I am praying for the weather to be mild and dry. I am praying for the leaders to be attentive and committed to their jobs and willing and able to do them. I am praying for the searchers to be smart, alert and undistracted from their mission. And I am praying that they all be safe. But most of all, I am praying that Sat. search be productive and that Caylee's remains be found.
---------------------------

I am with you.I pray for her all the time,for the people working so hard to find her,for her little remains to be found giving her poor Grandfather peace of mind,her Grandmother may she finally be able to accept that Caylee is with Jesus ~ I cannot open pdf and heard George for the first time tonight.I cried.I remember when I prayed soooo hard for my own son,down on my knees begging God to help.God answers all prayers but sometimes He says no....Tears are running may God please say yes this time for our poor Baby Caylee.May God have mercy on her mothers soul..Amen.

Hello Everyone! My very first post, but I've been lurking and reading for quite a while. I admire all of you by the way.

Just wanted to say....My hopes and prayers are with the searchers. And as always, with Caylee. My heart has been beyond broken for this little baby girl. I love her like she is one of my own.

God Bless all of the searchers. You make me humble but proud. I wish I could be there.

Good Luck tomorrow and Godspeed!

I will be praying with all of my heart and soul, that God, our beloved Father in Heaven will be the ultimate guide in this search, leading these amazing, compassionate people to little Caylee so they can bring her home. I will be praying that He will keep all involved in this search safe from any harm mentally and physically. May God Bless Tim, TES, LP, WS family, and all of those who will be helping in this search physically, and those who will be with them in spirit and prayer.

Add me to sending prayers for resolution and little Caylee to be found this weekend. Prayers for all the searchers this weekend as well.

I never found out where I was supposed to be for chat, but I did pray, and my candle has been lit since 9pm est.
I have to sleep now, but I will re-light it in the morning and continue to pray for all of the searchers tomorrow.

I started another thread with instructions . . . sorry that you missed it. I don't think a whole lot of people ended up in Chat so I'm thinking that lots of people did what you did, quietly.

Even though we have prayed for Tim Miller and his team to find Caylee, I wish he could find her alive. There are way too many findings that prove differently. I hope that Tim and his team and all of the wonderful volunteers, a few of them from WS, will find Caylee's remains so that she can get justice. I don't care if this was an accident or not, the cover-up in and of itself is deserving of punishment. This is a landmark case and will never leave my mind and I will never stop scratching my head over it. It scares me to think that these sociopaths walk amongst us, sitting in front of us at Church, eating at the next booth at the local diner, playing with their children at the playground, etc. and they seem so normal. In fact, I think alot of them are nice looking people with great charm. Think Scott Peterson.

I have trouble understanding what the shrinks on NG say that being a sociopath is not a mental disorder. How can it not be? They can't feel like we do. They end up on death's row because they can't handle a little pressure in their lives, they lie and steal like it's second nature and they manage to be very loved by the people around them so how can they just be evil and not sick? Of course, in reading Sylvia Browne's books, especially back in the time when the Laci Peterson case was the landmark case (have we forgotten Laci and Conner, no we haven't) it could be that these people simply are not "of God." I will have to find that chapter and do a new thread for it so it won't get lost here. She made alot of sense. I tried to post it here on the Laci Peterson forum and it "went away." I guess the dark side wasn't too happy about being exposed. That's okay, I type fast and I'll do it over and over until I get the word out. I'll try to find it today.

I missed the prayer last night here, but was certainly with you all in prayers.
If I may because my heart is so heavy today, pray for all those on the ground in Orlando searching for Caylee. I pray for the family during this hard time, and I certainly pray that God finds his way into her mothers heart and asks her to do the right thing and tell where Caylee is located. I pray for Tim Miller, and wish upon him all the good he has done in his life for the sake of others come back to him in many positive ways, especially today.
I pray for Websleuths today, because just as I am, I know we are all waiting for news this baby will be buried in peace. I ask you all to find it in your hearts to make this weekend about Caylee and refrain from bringing anger into your hearts.
Please allow Caylee's spirit to rain down on all that care so deeply for her. I pray that today will bring the first days of closure to all. My promise to Caylee today, is to lift the burdon of madness from my heart so that these prayers can be heard with a clearer mind.
I love you all:blowkiss:

Hello All

I am in CFL, and will not make the search today. Am hoping to go tomorrow to help. There are health reasons why I am here and not there.

I am home, praying for there to be success and God's favor during this search. That closure will come. And even though we know that this little girl is with the Father, in Paradise, we pray that her life here will be properly dignified and remembered with the finding and burial of her earthly remains.

God bless those searching and those investigating and those behind the scenes everywhere doing what they do to help missing and endangered children. May the Lord's Spirit direct the paths of those dedicated folks out there today. For safety and strength. Amen.

:blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paolo67
Back